Don't see how this doesn't hit. Here is my reasoning. Take it for what it's worth.

1) Chiefs are fully healthy on the O line. Mccoy sat out for 2 weeks, I think he can make some splash plays. Hill and Watkins both look healthy. Mahomes looks healthy. Chargers best corner is Casey Hayward and he has had a lot of problems guarding Hill in the past.

2) Chargers WRs should should roast this secondary. They are too fast (Allen) and too big (Mike Williams, TE Henry).

3) Melvin Gordon looks good. He should finally get some big runs. He usually gets like 3, 4 yards every carry, but Chiefs run D is abysmal and I think Chargers will move the ball easily in this game.

4) The altitude. FGs can go from 50 easily in these conditions. Also deep throws travel further. Another factor for altitude is defense. Defense always wears out quicker than offense, and I can see that being a problem if each team is able to sustain drives.

5) Chiefs just gave up like 30 points to the Titans, one of the worst offenses you'll find in the NFL.

Prediction: Chiefs 34-30

Sprinkling some on the OVER 59.5 @ +185