1. #1
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    I need one of the grab your rooster plays

    A big play

    who yall got in the NBA game

    thinking $1,100 to win$1,000

    thatís enough for a rooster grab and a fist pump

    need something to feel alive

    I got no women at the moment

  2. #2
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,758
    Betpoints: 7141

    Buy Raptors to +9
    Shute

  3. #3
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Buy Raptors to +9
    Shute
    Aight word

  4. #4
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Just play blues. Way easier bet to make than the nba gm.

  5. #5
    BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 48,474
    Betpoints: 25792

    Raps get their sh!t pushed in imo.

  6. #6
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,177
    Betpoints: 87

    Mets/Bucks ML square parlay for me. Raps probably win then.

  7. #7
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,758
    Betpoints: 7141

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Raps get their sh!t pushed in imo.
    Quit the homer angle Big Day
    You should know by now thatís square

  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Quit the homer angle Big Day
    You should know by now thatís square
    Only when your team isnít good. Being a blues homer gonna pay off big tonight!! Being a bucks homer has worked pretty well so far. Would you really be shocked if they steamrolled perennial choking craptors that had their chance gm 1 and somehow not only managed to lose but not cover a game they were leading or at least well within spread the majority! I donít trust them.

  9. #9
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Bear you 9 inches?

  10. #10
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,758
    Betpoints: 7141

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only when your team isnít good. Being a blues homer gonna pay off big tonight!! Being a bucks homer has worked pretty well so far. Would you really be shocked if they steamrolled perennial choking craptors that had their chance gm 1 and somehow not only managed to lose but not cover a game they were leading or at least well within spread the majority! I donít trust them.
    Iíll be shocked if the Raptors dont at least cover here

  11. #11
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Iíll be shocked if the Raptors dont at least cover here
    I wouldnít be. Lot of times when a team blows their shot to take gm1 they donít get the chance in gm2. Sometimes they do, I just donít think of craptors as a tough nosed team I can trust to come back w a stronger effort. Not saying they wonít, I just dunno how the fukk yaíll can trust them?? Iím not touching it so gl, it all bout the blues for me!! I can trust they gonna give me a incredible effort tonight.

  12. #12
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,177
    Betpoints: 87

    Iím the fckin master of taking a big ML baseball favorite that shits the bed against some bum team. Marlins shitting on deGrom. The Royals and Marlins should pay me to bet against them. I think Iím responsible for half their wins.

  13. #13
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just play blues. Way easier bet to make than the nba gm.
    Good start. Regardless there wasnít a better bet on board tonight or most nights.

  14. #14
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,177
    Betpoints: 87

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Good start. Regardless there wasnít a better bet on board tonight or most nights.
    I had the Blues and Bucks parlayed but decided to throw in the Mets instead. Unreal. I just have no confidence in hockey right now, but baseball is killing me just as much. Doing fine in the NBA minus the Denver debacle.

  15. #15
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I had the Blues and Bucks parlayed but decided to throw in the Mets instead. Unreal. I just have no confidence in hockey right now, but baseball is killing me just as much. Doing fine in the NBA minus the Denver debacle.
    Iíve been crushing nhl playoffs. Shit been lovely. In other words business as usual .. glad you back buddy.

  16. #16
    jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-16
    Posts: 8,020
    Betpoints: 242

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Raps get their sh!t pushed in imo.
    Bigger looking good at half

  17. #17
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Buy Raptors to +9
    Shute
    Yikes bro

  18. #18
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,177
    Betpoints: 87

    Mets with the chance at a huge inning, but blow it with only two runs. I need them to shut it down here, and score two in the 9th. Would be a huge comeback, but they fcked up their chance. One time Jerry! The man who told me at a young age that baseball is the only sport where it is never over.

  19. #19
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,646
    Betpoints: 90

    sounds like you need the bob kraft special


    Yokohama F. Marinos +108

  20. #20
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just play blues. Way easier bet to make than the nba gm.
    Did you Listen? Of course not.

  21. #21
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Raps get their sh!t pushed in imo.
    We try to help these clueless kids but do they listen??

Top