Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I need advice on a Futures Play for NFL should I take the Skins to win the NFC East??

With Dwayne Haskins I feel like the Skins are now the cream of the crop in that division.

The NY Giants are going to be just god awful, probably the worst team in the entire NFL.

Dak is a scrub and not capable of winning any big games. The Cowboys have Zeke yeah I know and they will probably split with the Skins.

If there is one thing you can bet your bottom dollar on it is that the Eagles fragile QB Carson Wentz will get hurt. He is not capable of playing a full season. The guy is a made out of glass. Eagles won't have Foles anymore to come to the rescue.

Should be like 10 to 1 odds for the Skins right? Any believers out there???

Or is this is a bad bet?

Would I be better served taking the New Orleans Saints to win the Super Bowl at 11 to 1?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Redskins have many issues, they aren't likely to have any chance to win the division,the Eagles and Cowboys should both be 9-10 win teams, the Redskins have a bad secondary, no receivers, and Haskins was trash under pressure, he likely takes a 2-3 years to develop.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Redskins have many issues, they aren't likely to have any chance to win the division,the Eagles and Cowboys should both be 9-10 win teams, the Redskins have a bad secondary, no receivers, and Haskins was trash under pressure, he likely takes a 2-3 years to develop.
    OR he could hit the ground running and be Patrick Mahomes esque….

I"m telling yall he Is a BALLER

my manz threw 50 TD's

a 50 burger

that's video game numbers

he has a rocket arm.

and most importantly he has that "swagger"

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    OR he could hit the ground running and be Patrick Mahomes esque….

I"m telling yall he Is a BALLER

my manz threw 50 TD's

a 50 burger

that's video game numbers

he has a rocket arm.

and most importantly he has that "swagger"
    Mahomes had Kareem Hunt, Tyreke Hill, and Travis kelce,plus Andy Reid has made nearly every QB he has had look good, Haskins will have almost no one to throw too, Redskins do have a solid offensive line, but that's about it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Mahomes had Kareem Hunt, Tyreke Hill, and Travis kelce,plus Andy Reid has made nearly every QB he has had look good, Haskins will have almost no one to throw too, Redskins do have a solid offensive line, but that's about it.
    that is true.

Mahomes was given the keys to a Ferrari.

Haskins has been given the keys to a 1992 Honda accord

Derrius Guice coming back though

thomorino

that is true.

Mahomes was given the keys to a Ferrari.

Haskins has been given the keys to a 1992 Honda accord

Derrius Guice coming back though
    I like Guice, he would have been a top 20 pick if not for off the field issues, Redskins are going to likely need 2-3 years though to get the team back to the playoffs.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I liked Redskins before the draft to be able to win the NFC East, since I thought they would pick up a QB. With Montez they probably have on of the strongest front 7 in the league. Haskins moves into a good position with a good O-line. I liked them to win the division last year and it looked good before the injury, now they have an even better roster.

Before the draft I made a bet on Cardinals to win the NFC West at +2500. When looking at their first 4 games, I wouldn't be that surprised if they managed to win 3 games (or maybe all four if everything brakes right). With a possible 3-1 record, there could be a nice cashout waiting. I mean they have the Lions, Panthers and Seahawks at home and the Ravens away from home. With that said I also think that the Ravens and Seahawks could take a step back.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Skins injury bug rebound

Not bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

crapshoot

your guess as good as any other

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

With Dwayne Haskins I feel like the Skins are now the cream of the crop in that division.

The NY Giants are going to be just god awful, probably the worst team in the entire NFL.

Dak is a scrub and not capable of winning any big games. The Cowboys have Zeke yeah I know and they will probably split with the Skins.

If there is one thing you can bet your bottom dollar on it is that the Eagles fragile QB Carson Wentz will get hurt. He is not capable of playing a full season. The guy is a made out of glass. Eagles won't have Foles anymore to come to the rescue.

Should be like 10 to 1 odds for the Skins right? Any believers out there???

Or is this is a bad bet?

Would I be better served taking the New Orleans Saints to win the Super Bowl at 11 to 1?
    Saints are a better bet. Dallas wins the division by a couple of games.