The Terminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

Bryson emerged as a top 10 player last year

This year he’ll emerge as a full blown star on the TOUR

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

pretty ballsy play , especially since dj won this tournament by 8 shots last year course has 4 par 5's and dj hits the ball a mile
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 01-03-19 at 04:49 PM. Reason: thought it was 5

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    pretty ballsy play , especially since dj won this tournament by 8 shots last year course has 5 par 5's and dj hits the ball a mile
    Yeah definitely a bombers course.

The Terminator

Bryson hits it plenty far

As long as you can bomb it 300 these days, you’re fine

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good luck. Decent value. I like to pick spots against DJ myself.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Nice play Hank. I was eyeing this as well today. I almost placed a wager for half your net worth but when I saw you were on it I backed out. I was actually logged into my book at 3 minutes before tee time and happened to glance at SBR and saw this thread. On a side note I love fading DJ on the hopes that he was up all night smashing 8 balls. We need to keep you in the game. I’m pulling for you kid. If history is any indicator, you have one of your patented 2-23 runs coming right around the corner. The whole forum benefits from that.
    Last edited by Joey Vigs; 01-03-19 at 05:00 PM.

The Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Nice play Hank. I was eyeing this as well today. I almost placed a wager for half your net worth but when I saw you were on it I backed out. I was actually logged into my book at 3 minutes before tee time and happened to glance at SBR and saw this thread. On a side note I love fading DJ on the hopes that he was up all night smashing 8 balls.
    Fukk you Hank, stay out of my threads, I don’t like stiffs like you and I don’t like tranny lovers like you

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Update

Joey Vigs

Hank ya there?

The Terminator

Tough loss, Bryson played well shooting 4 under but DJ went low shooting 6 under

Thankfully, I won 3+ units on UCLA ML and 1.5 units on Rockets ML to essentially mitigate the big loss. Down like 1.2 units on the day which is actually a win considering how the day started. So thankful that the bruins and rockets shored up that loss and solidified my recent winnings almost intact. Phew.

goodnight, gents

-Term

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
    Tough loss, Bryson played well shooting 4 under but DJ went low shooting 6 under

Thankfully, I won 3+ units on UCLA ML and 1.5 units on Rockets ML to essentially mitigate the big loss. Down like 1.2 units on the day which is actually a win considering how the day started. So thankful that the bruins and rockets shored up that loss and solidified my recent winnings almost intact. Phew.

goodnight, gents

-Term
    sbr's finest

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    pretty ballsy play , especially since dj won this tournament by 8 shots last year course has 4 par 5's and dj hits the ball a mile
    Nice call.

The Terminator

UCLA play

The Terminator

The Terminator

Shocka1212, don’t ever question my plays or insinuate I’m lying about a play. Ever.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Shocka1212, don’t ever question my plays or insinuate I’m lying about a play. Ever.
    im not.... I don't post tickets, not sure how when I do it I get an infraction but guys get to do it left and right.

you missed the whole point of my reply... wasn't questioning the bet... just don't understand how those wins wipe away a large loss. glad you walked unscathed although a loss is a loss in my book.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    im not.... I don't post tickets, not sure how when I do it I get an infraction but guys get to do it left and right.

you missed the whole point of my reply... wasn't questioning the bet... just don't understand how those wins wipe away a large loss. glad you walked unscathed although a loss is a loss in my book.
    What cracks me up is why would we believe that was only other play he made? Guy could have went 1-5 and just showing us his “winner”. We all know what it is, if you didn’t post it before the fact it don’t mean shit! Dude just wants to have this 6x loser and still be able to claim he on fire.

The Terminator

fair enough, sorry if I came at you to strong. I’ve been getting unprovoked attacks left and right and am a bit defensive.

Not saying it wasn’t a loss, it was, and a big one at that. However that doesn’t change the fact that I basically negated the big loss with two wins tonight. If people are mad bc I didn’t have time to post my two night plays, well, that’s their problem

The Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    What cracks me up is why would we believe that was only other play he made? Guy could have went 1-5 and just showing us his “winner”. We all know what it is, if you didn’t post it before the fact it don’t mean shit! Dude just wants to have this 6x loser and still be able to claim he on fire.
    Thats a really, really cool story

2daBank

Thats a really, really cool story
    Not as cool as you constantly telling everyone how awesome you are. Nothing screams cool like acting like you never won before!!

2daBank

fair enough, sorry if I came at you to strong. I’ve been getting unprovoked attacks left and right and am a bit defensive.

Not saying it wasn’t a loss, it was, and a big one at that. However that doesn’t change the fact that I basically negated the big loss with two wins tonight. If people are mad bc I didn’t have time to post my two night plays, well, that’s their problem
    Hilarious “story” and impressive how much self awareness you have!

Havnt been posting anything in your threads, I’ve read few. “Unprovoked” is comical.

The Terminator

Hilarious “story” and impressive how much self awareness you have!

Havnt been posting anything in your threads, I’ve read few. “Unprovoked” is comical.
    Is this a joke? I think you’ve posted in every thread I’ve made. Which is fine, I enjoy discussion and banter...but what the fukk are you talking about?

Chill out dude, seriously

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I just wanna know how you mitigated the loss when you bet -290 to win 179 and then won $79 worth of btc... I know I'm hopped up on meds and I'm tired, and I'm not questioning it, I just want to understand because it looks like a loss of $360, no? how is that 1.5 units?

2daBank

Is this a joke? I think you’ve posted in every thread I’ve made. Which is fine, I enjoy discussion and banter...but what the fukk are you talking about?

Chill out dude, seriously
    Your early threads. I stopped after the garbage thread patting yourself on the back. Don’t wanna e-fight and that thread is indeed “provoking” those attacks you think unfairly deserved. That all.

Act like you won before. Exercise a little humility as you know you have lost before (as we all have). stick to plays and little discussion instead of rooster measuring and bet you won’t see any “unprovoked” attacks. (Well besides the guys who say you hank, that never gonna stop, not interested if true, that between ya’ll!).

Far as today so what it happens. I had horrible day yesterday then a pedestrian 4-4 today. Everyone has them, no sense trying to convince ppl you really still won. If it not posted before the fact why even bring up? Especially not till after the result in or obvious that side won??

That all., not wanting to fight. Get it back 2marro!!

The Terminator

I just wanna know how you mitigated the loss when you bet -290 to win 179 and then won $79 worth of btc... I know I'm hopped up on meds and I'm tired, and I'm not questioning it, I just want to understand because it looks like a loss of $360, no? how is that 1.5 units?
    Bet like $280 on the golf play. I said it was almost mitigated, not completely. Stated in one of my posts in this thread I’m down like 1 unit on the day

I appreciate your extreme concern for my bankroll

The Terminator

Your early threads. I stopped after the garbage thread patting yourself on the back. Don’t wanna e-fight and that thread is indeed “provoking” those attacks you think unfairly deserved. That all.

Act like you won before. Exercise a little humility as you know you have lost before (as we all have). stick to plays and little discussion instead of rooster measuring and bet you won’t see any “unprovoked” attacks. (Well besides the guys who say you hank, that never gonna stop, not interested if true, that between ya’ll!).

Far as today so what it happens. I had horrible day yesterday then a pedestrian 4-4 today. Everyone has them, no sense trying to convince ppl you really still won. If it not posted before the fact why even bring up? Especially not till after the result in or obvious that side won??

That all., not wanting to fight. Get it back 2marro!!
    Banker, come on man, I just like posting my plays and engaging with others. I don’t think I’ve initiated confrontation with anyone once, it’s always someone else coming at me and at a certain point I have to defend myself.

Im not looking to e-fight with anybody. Of course everyone loses. I put my neck out there by posting my plays, if they win great, if they lose they are there for all to see. You seem like a pretty serious bettor/poster so I’m surprised you don’t respect that more.

But whatever, it’s fine, let’s get some wins tomorrow! Have a wonderful evening and GL on your plays tomorrow and beyond

2daBank

Missing the point. I always show respect for guys posting plays, when I disagree I do so respectfully and say why.

You know what I’m talking bout and that nobody attacking you for posting plays.

If you behave a certain way w a certain attitude it gonna provoke certain response from guys. It not rocket science.,

Only things I’ve seen that you didn’t help create are the guys who believe you hank or whoever.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Bet like $280 on the golf play. I said it was almost mitigated, not completely. Stated in one of my posts in this thread I’m down like 1 unit on the day

I appreciate your extreme concern for my bankroll
    Just odd to see someone bet 12 units to win not even 3 on a damage control tip when laying an apparent 6 on a +130 line. Do you atleast see where I'm coming from when I ask for you to break it down or should I just tread on elsewhere?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Ya shocka, never question a -600 play. Guy gets buried on a 6 unit play then bets a -600 and talks shit, after his last play in another thread was a loser. Can't make it up. Like I said yesterday the guy is a fraud a bitch broke dik.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Term, sent back through time to be a compete fukin dipshit ass clown. And nailed the fuk out of it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

The Terminator is actually Ed Furlong in real life.

Joey Vigs

Silly Hanky Panky poo

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Terminator lost?

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Terminator lost?
    Term never loses!!! He just gives his bookie a loan and gets it back with double the interest