Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I thought Fox Sports said the Thursday night games were getting better.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Over 45 in the Bay of Pigs battle! I was impressed with Carr and the Raiders O-line last week. It was only the Colts but its only the 49ers tonite. I think SF has went Over 45 in 6 of their 8 games. The Raiders D is also shit....got mauled for 222 rushing 3 days ago. They're beat up! SF will score too.

TNF 6-2 Over with an average score of 52. 3 days isn't enough time to heal after trying to take someones head off for 3 hours. It hurts the D more then the offense
    SF and the Over my play. Hammering it Fred.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are already calling for his firing so a lot of pressure on him tonight
    JJ. Just how f**king dumb can you be? I know that you are not very bright, but do you know how to read? The Raiders could care less about this season or the next, for that matter. The ONLY thing that matters is the 2020 season when they move to Vegas. Gruden will be their HC and for all intense and purposes, their GM, head of player personnel, or whatever you want to call it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Oakland is going to be left with nothing but Moneyball dreams a couple of years from now.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Buying 2 points is a terrible idea. Paying way too much juice, if you really need that insurance you should move on to another game imo.. I like temple and the over myself. Gl
    Nothing wrong with your logic, which is why you're POM. It is just that this game stands out to me as one which an extremely hi probability that UCF will win by at least a TD, just my style of capping. We'll see at game time. GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Nothing wrong with your logic, which is why you're POM. It is just that this game stands out to me as one which an extremely hi probability that UCF will win by at least a TD, just my style of capping. We'll see at game time. GL
    They certainly could. Not even talking bout the play just the act of buying points bro, it a bad long term idea. I promise in long haul it cost you more juice on losses than it gain you on games it changes the outcome. Just trying to look out.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Gruden claims players are dieing 2 play for the raiders - must be the Vegas thing
    Hookers and drugs everywhere, miles of run down ghettos, gangster thugs with 24" rims on Cadillacs - sounds like a paradise for pro athletes. This whole thing is shaping up like a reality TV show. I was just in Vegas a couple days ago. The arena construction is coming along. I suppose it's good for the league but I can only imagine all of the trouble the players on both the Raiders and the visiting teams will find.

Biff41

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Hookers and drugs everywhere, miles of run down ghettos, gangster thugs with 24" rims on Cadillacs - sounds like a paradise for pro athletes. This whole thing is shaping up like a reality TV show. I was just in Vegas a couple days ago. The arena construction is coming along. I suppose it's good for the league but I can only imagine all of the trouble the players on both the Raiders and the visiting teams will find.
    If C.D. is not caring about losses because he is vying for a first draft pick, who would Raiders choose?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Every city got the ghetto - players won’t deal with that

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

This should be called the crap bowl tonight... Both these teams really suck...

2daBank

Sounds like a dream destination!! Been awhile since I been but last time I went I was glad I brought my own drugs cause their drugs wernt all that impressive!!

mtofell

Sounds like a dream destination!! Been awhile since I been but last time I went I was glad I brought my own drugs cause their drugs wernt all that impressive!!
    LOL.... the hookers aren't that great either! I got hit on by a 60 year old lady with pointing towards the ground.

mtofell

oops.. double post

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Pretty sure the warriors could beat either of these teams...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pound Gruden

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

penetrate it boys, let's do it live!

Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET Nov 01 TNT RAIDERS (OAK)/49ERS (SF) - 1ST HALF TO GAME RESULT
    [491302] RAIDERS (OAK)/49ERS (SF) +600 20.00 USD / 120.00 USD 108802681

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Minutes ago, Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson converted 51-, 52- and 55-yard FGs in warmups at Levi’s Stadium. He’s ready.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Minutes ago, Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson converted 51-, 52- and 55-yard FGs in warmups at Levi’s Stadium. He’s ready.
    All nfl kickers look great in warmups!

2daBank

LOL.... the hookers aren't that great either! I got hit on by a 60 year old lady with pointing towards the ground.
    Lmao. There were some hotties but god damn those bitches think their pussies made of gold w the prices they try to charge. I laughed so hard at a couple of them!

2daBank

Ohio -3.5
    Niu/Akron under 37.5
    Temple +12 over 60

Looks like my card for tonight. Gun to head id prob play over in the Thursday night shitfest but passing.
    Hopefully that Akron under gonna be my only loss. That bitch gonna be over by halftime!!! Lol

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

After the contract they gave him JJ ? ....they aren't firing Chucky dude !

Frank Mills

I know their defensive co might need the boot. They looked like 3 blind mice out there

2daBank

Over cashes in the temple/UCF game before half!! Woot. Just need temple to play another strong half to cover the number. Ohio taking w.mich to the woodshed!! Looking at a 3-1 ncaa football night!!

Frank Mills

F it JJ is right fire that midget !

2daBank

Raiders defenders stand and watch while kittles clowns on them and just keeps running!! Lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JJ picks a lot of losers lately. I'm glad I picked 49ers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What a disgrace, he’s an embarrassment to the league

Frank Mills

What if they came back ? scored 5 td's in the 4th q and carried Gruden off field on their shoulders

Frank Mills

Will he be fired by morning JJ ?

he might try to grab a ho like Sapp after the game and get pinched

Biff41

Over cashes in the temple/UCF game before half!! Woot. Just need temple to play another strong half to cover the number. Ohio taking w.mich to the woodshed!! Looking at a 3-1 ncaa football night!!
    Watching the 2nd and 3rd qtr of Temple game I was sweating it out wishing I had listened to Banker. I had UCF -10 with the double points on BTP and i had a side hustle on the knights as well. How UCF COVERED I WILL NEVER KNOW. Am going to follow Temple QB next week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Watching the 2nd and 3rd qtr of Temple game I was sweating it out wishing I had listened to Banker. I had UCF -10 with the double points on BTP and i had a side hustle on the knights as well. How UCF COVERED I WILL NEVER KNOW. Am going to follow Temple QB next week.
    Glad it worked out for both of us pal. I had temple +12.5 on my straight bet. That UCF fg did push some round robins, after took temple +12.5 straight when I went to do the RRs few minutes later they had dropped back to +12. Fukkers, lol.. 3-1 for me on 1st weekday ncaa I’ve bet all year, I’ll take it

First 12