slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Walk-on grid girls banned from Formula One

Formula One have followed darts by banning walk-on grid girls, it has been announced. F1 chiefs say the scantily clad ladies no longer fit in with their core “brand values”.
    The news comes in the wake of the Professional Darts Corporation’s decision to end the long-established tradition of players being walked on to by glamorous girls.
    READ MORE: Deadline day – all the rumours and done deals as the transfer window slams shut
    READ MORE: Gossip – City might have to pay £90m for Mahrez
    That development was met with annoyance, with darts fans saying the “PC Brigade” have taken hold of the game.
    That backlash hasn’t stopped F1 following suit, and they have confirmed there won’t be grid girls from the start of the new season.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/gir...140216631.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good move actually

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so long as they don't lock out the traditional pit lizards trying to skeeze their way into some top driver's pants for a payday, I'm good with it......

Auto Donk

ps... if the f-1 officials think those ho's are "scantily clad", they need to roll down to DonkLand for a party on one of my "lifestyle" weekends to get a vision of what truly "scantily clad" means......

mid thigh shorts and tshirts don't compare to micro-kinis...

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I'm not familiar with the story but isn't this a ballzy move considering all of the women's rights movements, protests, and accusations going on?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

hot ass half naked women and racing go together like peanut butter and jelly

what a shame

Auto Donk

yes, I doubt we'll see kyle busch donnin' this outfit for his sponsors anytime soon.....

or this:

and definitely not this:

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

i hope not!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps... if the f-1 officials think those ho's are "scantily clad", they need to roll down to DonkLand for a party on one of my "lifestyle" weekends to get a vision of what truly "scantily clad" means......

mid thigh shorts and tshirts don't compare to micro-kinis...
    That's the weird thing. Most F1 grid girls are dressed more glamorous than slutty these days.

And the new American owners dressed them like this themselves for the Texas race last year.

They should be careful trying to push puritan values onto their new Euro based sport.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That's the weird thing. Most F1 grid girls are dressed more glamorous than slutty these days.

And the new American owners dressed them like this themselves for the Texas race last year.

They should be careful trying to push puritan values onto their new Euro based sport.
    some plastic surgeon did a nice job of pushing pure silicone into that babe's rack, for sure....

looks kina like that kinky dana delaney ho from back in the day....

nice!!!

jjgold

Companies realizing target audiences are not trash ALL SPORTS

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

"scantily clad"????

It's a baggy t-shirt and mid-thigh shorts. Oh no someone might see a girl's midriff!

jjgold

most viewers are not 14-22 year old horny guys and networks starting to figure it out and sponsors do not want trash any longer

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Oh My God this is an American Sport? Oh My Lord I am So Sorry ^^^^ above. I had no idea

I suspect one of the other Sister-Wives captured her

then stuffed her thru a Barn Window of whatever Jail Warren Jeffs is in right now.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Hope Moto GP doesn't follow suit.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Such a fuk'in shame! We can't have hot babes in anything anymore! Thanks a lot fuk'in puritans, PC douche bags, and old hags who bitch to sponsors and advertisers about anything sexy these days.

Lets just have them all wear burkas or Amish garb, way to take a step backwards F1.