1. #1
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Posts Quantity vs. Quality

    Besides JJ Gold and his 500k worthless posts name a poster who just posts much and barely adds any value.

  2. #2
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1146

    shute

    morono

    little petey johnson

  3. #3
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    How about we name posters that add a ton of value AND post a lot

  4. #4
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Tough to figure

  5. #5
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 7,933
    Betpoints: 4384

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Besides JJ Gold and his 500k worthless posts name a poster who just posts much and barely adds any value.
    exactly

    think about it. Are hundreds of meaningless posts per day hurting member participation?

  6. #6
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1146

    Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    exactly

    think about it. Are hundreds of meaningless posts per day hurting member participation?
    why do you fukking care

    rudy ran your bankroll the fukk up today and you are here bitching

    unreal

  7. #7
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 4,883
    Betpoints: 1848

    The two butt boys in this thread.

  8. #8
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,724
    Betpoints: 8578

    Shute checking in
    Always quality not quantity
    Why eat a meatloaf when you can dine on a fine filet?

  9. #9
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 6,262
    Betpoints: 700

    Still waiting on Shute to have it first quality post on SBR

  10. #10
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 7,933
    Betpoints: 4384

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    rudy ran your bankroll the fukk up today and you are here bitching
    Agree. Keep it to sports talk and picks that can be tailed or faded.

    I've noticed many good posters not around at all lately. Turned-off.

    I lurked for many years before joining this year. Went Pro when I did join because hundo not a big deal.
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave hotcross 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  11. #11
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Drinker are you a queer stalker??

  12. #12
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 6,262
    Betpoints: 700

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Drinker are you a queer stalker??
    Is he stalking you?

  13. #13
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1146

    Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Agree. Keep it to sports talk and picks that can be tailed or faded.

    I've noticed many good posters not around at all lately. Turned-off.

    I lurked for many years before joining this year. Went Pro when I did join because hundo not a big deal.
    who are the "good" posters?

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Dog yes just another guy obsessed with me he must be a queer

  15. #15
    Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 6,262
    Betpoints: 700

    If you call him a queer stalker and he is stalking you, well.......

    You said it yourself

  16. #16
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Pass

  17. #17
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dog yes just another guy obsessed with me he must be a queer
    What is this

  18. #18
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dog yes just another guy obsessed with me he must be a queer
    Nah, just fun piledriving you into the ground.

    I mean you are nothing special, but you went after me so just returning favors...

    At this point I think so low of you Ill trade you for TeddyKGB from EOG or JustinCruise from RX.

    At least Teddy is fun at times racism and all included and JC... well, he aint a pedo defender, that goes a long way.

  19. #19
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Youíre an alcoholic kid and itís embarrassing clean yourself up

  20. #20
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    OK ... Lol

  21. #21
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    shute

    morono

    little petey johnson
    Lol, broke dik, I haven't read a single post by you that was worth reading.

  22. #22
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1146

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, broke dik, I haven't read a single post by you that was worth reading.
    I care dude

    Really

  23. #23
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,724
    Betpoints: 8578

    Hey kiddo
    Posted winners
    Guess you donít like that
    No actually posted winner after winner after winner after winner.
    Kiddo
    Do you post plays?
    This week?
    This month of November?
    This month of October?
    Donít think
    Shut your mouth bitch

  24. #24
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    I haven’t had a drink in 7 days.

    This is weird.

  25. #25
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 16,000
    Betpoints: 1146

    Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Hey kiddo
    Posted winners
    Guess you donít like that
    No actually posted winner after winner after winner after winner.
    Kiddo
    Do you post plays?
    This week?
    This month of November?
    This month of October?
    Donít think
    Shut your mouth bitch
    Kick the chair loser

  26. #26
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,724
    Betpoints: 8578

    Kiddo
    Whatís your Friday tail????

  27. #27
    Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-20-17
    Posts: 11,724
    Betpoints: 8578

    Let me guess
    Troll some poster who loses then continue to be the asshole that you are.
    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

  28. #28
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Drinker are you a queer stalker??
    only i can say queer, you haven't been around long enough

    fukkin hate monger

  29. #29
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Hurrier I like you, but you are barking up the wrong tree with JJ.

    Admittedly his material isn’t what it once was, but the guy is a legend.

    He could make a video of himself on the toilet and the post would get nominated 100x

    He sets the standard on SBR.

  30. #30
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,220
    Betpoints: 849

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hurrier I like you, but you are barking up the wrong tree with JJ.

    Admittedly his material isn’t what it once was, but the guy is a legend.

    He could make a video of himself on the toilet and the post would get nominated 100x

    He sets the standard on SBR.
    JJ is a legend
    Nobody else even close

  31. #31
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hurrier I like you, but you are barking up the wrong tree with JJ.

    Admittedly his material isn’t what it once was, but the guy is a legend.

    He could make a video of himself on the toilet and the post would get nominated 100x

    He sets the standard on SBR.
    Nah, is not personal... he barks at me I bark back at him. He needs to know Im not pushover.

    There is no such thing as forum legends unless they constantly post winners. JJG has never been notorious for that but for his controversial antics and doing that from a keyboard takes no skill, and no balls.

    He is a shell of his former self, a cartoon at this point IMO.

  32. #32
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Nah, is not personal... he barks at me I bark back at him. He needs to know Im not pushover.

    There is no such thing as forum legends unless they constantly post winners. JJG has never been notorious for that but for his controversial antics and doing that from a keyboard takes no skill, and no balls.

    He is a shell of his former self, a cartoon at this point IMO.

    What was your old handle?

  33. #33
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    guys like I said in another thread....what is the point of coming to players talk if not to throw shit around

    stick to the subforums if you want picks, write-ups, and harder moderation

    you come to players talk to fukk around

    that's it

    I welcome all idiots here including myself
    Points Awarded:

    reigle9 gave RudyRuetigger 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  34. #34
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What was your old handle?
    Been posting as PocketRockets since 2007 at RX. Banned for 6 months for some death threats lol, punishment lifted in december.

    Never posted here until this year... I was missing out no doubt

  35. #35
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    guy just a drunk

    It is sad actually, I eat guys up like him for diner but should leave the pussy alone because he has issues

    PUSSIES hide behind chemicals

123 Last
Top