RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Full moon tonight??

This night has been unreal.
    Still stunned.
    Just lost my 5 - team parlay with Dallas ML the only one left...would have been my biggest payout in my whole sports betting career...didn't hedge...got advice from someone who wins not to bet on a team you don't think gad a chance to win...not in my wildest dreams did I think Skins would come within a TD let alone win outright.
    Then in nhl, had Under in NY Rangers game...0-0 score about halfway through game and then 9 goals the rest of the way.
    Played Montreal TT Over 2.5 (which I've NEVER done in hockey) AND Montreal ML. Montreal getting blanked with 9 minutes left.
    Betting nightmare tonight.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    This night has been unreal.
    Still stunned.
    Just lost my 5 - team parlay with Dallas ML the only one left...would have been my biggest payout in my whole sports betting career...didn't hedge...got advice from someone who wins not to bet on a team you don't think gad a chance to win...not in my wildest dreams did I think Skins would come within a TD let alone win outright.
    Then in nhl, had Under in NY Rangers game...0-0 score about halfway through game and then 9 goals the rest of the way.
    Played Montreal TT Over 2.5 (which I've NEVER done in hockey) AND Montreal ML. Montreal getting blanked with 9 minutes left.
    Betting nightmare tonight.
    sucks you got bad advice. I'm sure you now realize how wrong they were.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

can't believe you didn't hedge at least 35% on WA +9 or WA ML. why would you need to ask for advice and whoever gave it to you probably wanted you to lose.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    sucks you got bad advice. I'm sure you now realize how wrong they were.
    Bad advice? Apparently the guy said, "Don't bet losers.". The mistake was not knowing WAS could win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tough break break

who thought they would lose