Hi,

I joined 10Bet on June 21st and deposited 20 euro. I always play live soccer. I then deposited 20 euro again, which I lost, and again.....Eventually, the next morning (June 22nd) I made 5-6 live bets and won over 3,500 euro in total. Later that day, I sent the documents that they ask for (ID, utility bill, copy of my ***********). They replied and thanked me for sending them. I then proceeded to withdraw 3,500 euro. Everything went smoothly up to that point. I placed more bets during the next few days, until I won again and withdrew another 200 euro on June 26th.

They advised me that my *********** would be credited 3-5 days following the withdrawal. Today is July 3rd however and not only have I not received the money, but my withdrawals are still in "PENDING" status. I have contacted them numerous times through "live chat" and sent them emails. They've replied that my withdrawals would be processed as soon as possible, and most recently that my withdrawals are "under review".

Can you please advise how I should proceed. Are they simply not going to pay me?