itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Nick will be in T-Town for AT LEAST 5 more years. Loves the area and not too mention the build up the road on Lake Harding. Teri's putting down some roots as well starting up new philanthropies. These "anonymous sources" are mere voices in reporter's head as he sat at his laptop trying to come up with the next 'rumor' to circulate.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    They are making the trip to Tuscaloosa this week!
    You are so full of shit.......When will it ever stop

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

if they throw the money at Saban he is gone!
    jealous greed, envey...........LSU=the bride left at the alter...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Saban isnt a kid any longer and let's face it , Bama is a plum NCAA Job. I dont see him leaving to go to another NCAA school. NFL didnt suit him well either.

IF Alabama pays him well in the future he will stay. (I cannot believe I'm saying this but) Saban has the chance to get Bama People minds off of the 'Bear'

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Saban wont sniff ATL again after this year for a while with his front 7 leaving on defense
    we are not losing 7.....just 2....cody and mcclain

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

we'll see who will be laughing come next Saturday when Tebow and crew hold up the SEC banner!
    Yeah....it was a kleenex and tampax banner

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Yeah....it was a kleenex and tampax banner
    You still haven't figured out that this guy is the biggest loser in here? He is nothing but a drunk who is tryng to find a place to "belong". Z is a loser all around. The perfect definition of a loser. He will say and do anything to attract attention, even if he makes a fool out of himself with sposts such as this. The best thing to do is just to ignore him when his ignorance stands out like it did in this post.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Bigdaddy you have no idea of my handicapping skills! If yo stupid ass honestly think I will post my MAIN plays on this board than you are a damn a fool! I been posting my real plays on this board since Friday since some of your stupid add posting buddies think I can't cap and since Friday I been capping at a 9-1 record, something your sorry ass probably never saw .Point is you can say what you want but I am one of the best handicappers on this board, you may can't see it due to the fact that I choose not to post my sharp plays. But I sit back everyday and laugh at dummies like you who really don't know me.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Z's latest crusade of "you don't actually think I post my 5 star plays" is one for the books. Too funny.

This kid has been run off the board, placed fake tickets, lost so much money it cant even be real. He also challenged me in College Football after he got mad that I was making so much fading him in baseball. Im about 20 games above .500 and up 95 units.....his record is pathetic YET he is sitting on 5 star plays that he decides not to post......haha that makes sense.
    Z even when you posted your GUARANTEED WINNING CARD thread the card didnt win. I think even washington st. covered against you in that one

Come on Z

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

At ND you cannot lie and cheat and get dumb killers into school

ND gets the pretty boy blacks that are fairly edcuated and they cannot excel
    Good say!!!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

First 123