tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

Has ANYONE? been paid from Matchbook?

I mean since their fleeing of the US?? sigh,,, I had a balance there and Im feeling kindof nervous,,,

the first email I received is that I was gonna get paid (in 2 weeks) by the 15th Match,,, then I received a new email saying that I Probably would be paid by the 31st. if they dont pay me, then I have to write a letter to their attorneys??

man ooo man,,,

any thoguhts?

thanks cats,,,,
    tater

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

$65,000 has been cashed and cleared already

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

ty for heads up Lemart, my balance is much smaller,, i felt confident they would pay, its just frustrating,,

cheers
    tater

ab1183
    ab1183's Avatar Become A Pro!

I signed up with those idiots a week before they stop serving us customers and I tried to deposit using an ***************. They never took the money, closed out us customers, and told me they couldnt stop the *************** and I would have to talk to my bank. My bank said they had no record of any pending echecks. Now just yesterday I get an email from matchbook saying my *************** cleared so I have a balance now and I must withdraw it via CC. WTF

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I just had my balance transferred to my C.C....Minus fees.

That transaction was 4 days ago.

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

They are paying. I was just paid to CC four days ago also. Just make sure you give them all the correct info.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Everyone should be taken care of by Matchbook. The process seems to be moving along.

Quote Originally Posted by ab1183 View Post
    I signed up with those idiots a week before they stop serving us customers and I tried to deposit using an ***************. They never took the money, closed out us customers, and told me they couldnt stop the *************** and I would have to talk to my bank. My bank said they had no record of any pending echecks. Now just yesterday I get an email from matchbook saying my *************** cleared so I have a balance now and I must withdraw it via CC. WTF
    I'd be mad too. You shouldn't pay a penny in fees for the $ in or out.