I write to you today in regards to expressing the opinion of the masses. As the poster advocate elected by jjgold himself, I would like to express my interest in taking care of my fellow brethren. Underneath you will find the following that are concerns being brought forth to you by the posters, the same posters that put food on your table, and that make this site work.

1. We don't want The Saloon. We make threads that interest others. If they don't interest others, they will die and immediately end up on page 2. The Saloon is pointless, it is where threads die, it is where the traffic you want is hidden. I can't express it any more simply. The traffic must stay in PT in order to make the wheels turn.If you're worried about vulgarity, it should go to the basement. Examples- Nudity, Racial Slurs, slander/defamation toward sponsored books.

2. Fishead and I constructed a point donation in regards to donating to St. Jude's Babies hospital. We have donated over 700 dollars I believe just in two days. I expressed my concern that we're getting rapped in rake fees. I sent out a mass email to Admin and other than Willie, it went to the wayside. I asked if contributions could be matched by ownership. If this isn't possible, which I realize it may not be, I am fine with that, just please give us back the rake. Its a donation going to a good cause, I am not stuffing my fat mouth with pizza here.

3. This brings me to another point. Why can't Non Pro's donate their points entirely to charity. They can only purchase barreled in t shirts. I understand this is a business and your pockets only grow showing monetary contributions to the sponsors at the top of the page by the posters. I understand that greatly. In order to show those books you personally generate them money, the pro system is implemented, I get it. At least let them donate points to charity instead of accumulating.

4. Infractions are out of hand. I received one today from an unmentioned mod whom I respect tremendously. If I can't call a poster a bitch, than this is getting completely out of hand. I am hammered in videos by employees, old veteran posters, new posters, hell even mods, just because I don't spaze and click the little report post triangle at the top right of the post like the very unstable nut-job poster that we have in PT causing trouble constantly, doesn't mean others should get away with it. If we want to have tea time and everything cordial, make sure employees are doing the same.

5. I love you boys and girls and don't mean to come off as a jackass. I respect you all greatly and love the work you do for us here. You have given us a place to socialize, cap games, and create an atmosphere unlike any other on the internet in regards to gambling. Don't take this the wrong way, I created this thread because I care and I want the best for all involved.

Sincerely,

Deuce