Originally posted on 09/10/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
I've been getting checks from 5D for well over a decade. Never has one gone missing or bounced for me and they clear my bank in a day or two. BTW, they aren't sent by mail.
i've had it happen once before years ago. a few weeks after it cleared my 5dimes balance was updated with the original amount and i received a message saying it was going to be returned. i had already spent most of it, so i wound up getting a fee that 5D wouldn't cover. they also charged me a fee for another payout.

the real slap in the face though was they robbed me of my 8th-9th free reward deposit, which was probably close to 4 digits total, because they counted the whole thing as two payouts. when i explained it was THEIR fault, they said i should have requested the reward before the 2nd payout. i said.. how? my balance was in the thousands. it has to be 0 with no pending wagers. they basically shrugged. i can't remember the amount, but lets say i requested $4200. they made me pay back $8400 before i could get my reward again.. and multiple fees they should have covered.

when i took my problem here for help. i was basically told i'm not going to get it, and i probably shouldn't curse or be rude to the staff before they close my account. to which i said something along the lines of you can all go fu** yourselves with your dirty money

that's why i always find it funny when people try to say book X is great, or book Y is amazing. no, they're not. they're currently doing what it takes to get the most money possible. everyone is shady when it comes to business, especially this one.