Originally posted on 11/06/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Fullkelly View Post
I want to be clear I am not talking about one specific game. I am talking about hundreds or thousands of trials. Obviously some closing line moves are glaringly wrong IE Mayweather/Mcregor, but the vast majority of contests are not heavily influenced by the public hype like that.
You are a minority in your thoughts by BTCL. The sharpest sports books and bettors in the world seem to disagree.
https://www.pinnacle.com/en/betting-...T2G5BMD43MYSKT
The opening line that you are a long-term profitable sports bettor is No-1500/Yes +900 and I have a feeling the No is going to get a lot of action.

First, that article is a joke and doesn't prove anything. I have seen many threads with your same dilemma and have had many discussions about this very topic. BTCL only means you got a better price, it does not mean that you will be long-term profitable or even if you have an edge on that particular wager.

The fact of the matter is that my subset of wagers that do not BTCL are still profitable. That means anyone wagering on the other side of my wagers BTCL but were not profitable.

Now because I disagree with you and try to have a discussion on this topic, you want to get personal. All I can write is that your line for No above is way out of whack so that even if one were to BTCL on No, they would never have an edge.

Joe.