Originally posted on 09/15/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Alright, its making more sense already.
I though JMon initiated the contest.
I gave Seaweed the perfect playbook on how to handle this situation & make money for himself in the process.
What's wrong with the fukkin guy?

How do we know he's banned?

Does he keep the points? I know SBR doesn't get involved but they could have let him enter the contest(so CFlow gets paid) ...then ban him?
I guess that might implicate CFlow too?
I don't know. What a fukkin shitshow
There was no contest. Seaweed set up a fake challenge between himself and Fidel and the transaction was voided. JMon merely posted the link so y'all could follow along. If Fidel had been a willing participant in that shitshow he would've been banned too as he knows the few policies we have here. He didn't want a bar of it however and both told Seaweed it was a crappy idea and didn't accept that fake challenge.

Just an FYI - those fake challenges are one of the ways we bust points scammers. They're checked regularly so it's not worth the pain unless you want to be tossed. But it is a reminder that he - nor anyone else - should enter into a loan agreement with a non Pro based on them becoming a Pro in the future. I could get banned for lipping off tomorrow, let alone them. Or something might happen and they might not be able to afford whatever it is to become a Pro if life gets in the way despite their honest intentions. Or they might try to scam the system somehow and get banned and then you're SOL. Wait until people are actually Pros before loaning decent chunks to them!