Originally posted on 12/26/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
lol.

You miss the point.

I don't try to push my beliefs on others, but charts like that posted are from people who are trying to say that a couple of billion Christians in this world are stupid for believing in something. Pushing your beliefs on another person like Athiests tend to do, is treading on someone. Religious people can tread on people too, that is why I don't push my beliefs on others.

I do not say that atheists are stupid, but I for damn sure would rather be a Christian and assume that heaven exists and go there when I die, then be an atheist and assume nothing exists after death and end up in Hell when I die. Even if a Christian is wrong, there is no negative repercussions when you die.

Being a religious person in general is +EV any day and all day.

I'll believe what I believe and you believe what you believe and let's leave it at that.

I'm off to sleep now.
So someone posting a chart is treading on you? You're also probably one of these guys who thinks they're being persecuted when someone tells them 'Happy Holidays'.

Atheists don't push shit. It's called an opinion. Pretty sure it's not atheists who say that if you don't agree with them that you are going to hell.