Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
I was reading some of your posts in regards to not taxing the rich and your slamming of middle class working Americans.

I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to what your avatar means?

Are supporters of the super rich into naked fireMEN?
sure no problem

my avatar is my own business, as are my sexual activities and preferences

the only one who gets to define CarpeDime's sexual identity is CarpeDime, and no one else

not b1ger1c, not frizzeli, not spankie, not Dr. J Trotter

at any rate, getting back to your point

it is simple

Jesus, Ronald Reagen, and ALL of the Founding Forefathers said DO NOT DARE TAX THE RICH, which is why they wrote it into a little thing called THE CONSTITUTION, perhaps you've heard of it

if only for that reason, I would support any and all tax cuts on the rich

but beyond that, let's move over to a little thing that may be hard for you, a little thing called COMMON SENSE

now, every time you have ever tried to get a job, who has given it to you? A RICH GUY!

What do rich guys use when they give you a job? MONEY!

Therefore if you slash taxes for rich people, there will be more jobs. If you slash taxes for rich people down to zero, there will be zero unemployment.

If it were only those two reasons, I would support any and all tax cuts for the rich.

But let's move on to a THIRD area which also might be difficult for an atheist like you to wrap your head around, but let's give it a try - MORALITY, in other words, CHRISTIANITY and WHAT GOD WANTS. Aside from the fact that everywhere in the Bible it says that God wants his people to be as rich as they can be and that they should not give money to lazy liberals, God also says that hard work is good and should be rewarded.

In the US, we have something called CAPITALISM which means that the harder you work, the more money you make. So, in the US, the richest people, who are people like Richard Fuld, Goldman Sachs Managing Directors, Hedge Fund managers, Mitt Romney, bankers, Lehman Brothers executives, Larry Summers, Henry Paulson, and many many others, are rich BECAUSE THEY WORK HARD. And, they are the ones who make all the money in our society so that we can have it. Where does money come from? Wall St, banks, hedge funds, investment banks, etc etc. They all work very very hard to make all the money that we have in our society. So I believe (as do a few other people namely GOD and JESUS) that it is simply immoral to steal money from these people just because they work super hard and make our money.

In fact, one of these Great Men named Lloyd Blankfein, the CEO and Chairman of Goldman Sachs, came right out and said it when he told Congress that he and other bankers are DOING GOD'S WORK.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/...ar-end-bonuses

And that is why our county will be great again when Mitt Romney CRUSHES obama this year.