Quote Originally Posted by Bones33 View Post
I could care less...apparently reading comprehension isn't taught very well in your parts.

I check the thread simply to make sure Im not on the same side as Lang...im not a supporter or a troll.

I find your ignorance incredible...simply stating theres a chance he could have a winning year isn't predicting it...its merely accepting thats a chance it could happen...just like theres a chance the world ends in a month, or at the end of the year...highly unlikely, but possible.

Even if Lang is up in December...odds are you'll be saying "he's lost 10k dimes in his career, lost 7 of the past 8, he's due to lose big in 2013"

something a tout would say to give himself credibility.

Hey dummy; it's actually IMPOSSIBLE for Lang to post a winning year...anything is possible, EXCEPT for Lang posting a winning year...he is a lying fraud...the only pure ignorance in this thread is coming from your account, Bones33..

bones, Bernie, Phillygay; what's your answer to this you DOPES:

Brandon Lang (real name: Brandon Link) was fired by GM Al DeMarco from brandonlang.com, controlled by Steve Budin, because of poor performance. His record there according to DeMarco was terrible. He had losses in all sports. Here is his record per DeMarco:

"Brandon Lang's Tale of the Tape
* – 3,245.7 dimes – all sports combined since September 1, 2007 through April 16, 2010
* – 771 dimes in the NFL last season, including -289 in the playoffs
* – 161.5 dimes in college football last season.
* – 192.5 dimes in college basketball this season.
* – 207 dimes in baseball last season.
* – 172.5 dimes in the NBA this season."

Then Lang jumped over to Eddie Roman because he had a website all set up. Lang also got some financial backing and started the Brandon Lang Show website. Then Steve Budin sued him for copyright infringement because his company, Stevo Design, Inc. owns the Brandon Lang trademark, referred to in court documents as the "Mark." It was all settled with Brandon Lang issuing a video apology and coming back to brandonlang.com. Because he was back home with Budin and Company, he did not need Eddie Roman anymore. Lang kept giving out picks on Eddie's site for awhile because of the paid package subscribers. As part of the settlement with Budin, the Brandon Lang Show disappeared from the net. I don't think Roman is connected to Budin and company, but I could be wrong.

From the court documents:

"Beginning on or about September 1, 2007 through April 16, 2010, Defendant
Link began to exhibit a consistent losing streak in his sports handicapping predictions, which
caused a significant loss of clients. In addition, Link employed high-pressure sales techniques and objectionable business practices, which in the opinion of Stevo Design
significantly contributed to his client loss. Link began to receive large volumes of extremely
negative correspondence in relation to his lack of success, and his poor performance and
objectionable sales techniques became the subject of substantial and frequent discussions by
and between clients and in online discussion forums. In order to preserve
the integrity and value of the Mark, maintain a high level of industry-wide brand recognition for BrandonLang.com, and to overcome Brandon Link’s inability to win on any type of consistent basis, Stevo Design engaged in numerous efforts to preserve the economic value and integrity of the Mark."

Lang was fired because of his terrible record and DeMarco called him the "biggest chaser in the world." You can get an insight into his thinking by reading the memo he wrote posted above when he was working for Stu Feiner (Post 62). At that time, Lang was known as "Sean Michaels." Its all about the sale, and getting new customers when the old ones are broke. But with the internet and the popularity of the Lang fade, that strategy quit working. But DeMarco and Budin still need Lang because of his star appeal and because he is a good salesman and they hope the Lang fading phenom has died down now.

Even though you would think he would average 50% over the long run just by throwing darts, but as the court documents reveal, Lang has a unique ability to come up with losing games. The documented record speaks for itself. 530 dimes lost last year on the Super Bowl. A 100 dime bet lost this year. Stu Feiner said DeMarco (Al Rolli) spotted Lang the first 12 games of the Super Bowl. The advertising is incredibly deceptive and meant to be so.

Words of wisdom from Stu Feiner -

Question for Stu: Here is the million dollar question. If you are as good as you claim to be with your picks why do you need to sell them?

Stu Feiner: This is the only way I can make money. When I bet on games I end up losing because I don’t have the discipline to stick to my system and my money management sucks. In fact I don’t bet at all because anytime I start betting I lose control. I bet on my favorite teams, games that are on TV, basically anything. I bet the board. Back in the early 80’s I was getting killed because I’d chase losses and bookies gave me credit and saw that I was an earner so they gave me unlimited credit. The result is that you chase losses and bet games you wouldn’t ordinarily bet. All gamblers are like this. I’ve never met a gambler who has made money. Everybody loses. Some people say they win but they’re lying. The best way for me to make a living was to quit cold turkey and only give away my cold calculated picks. And rooting for my picks is enough action anyway.

This is written back in 2003, Wednesday, December 17th to be exact. This is a memo written by Brandon Lang (back then he was Sean Michaels, a little known fact that not many people realize. Stu here is Stu Feiner). There are some quotes in here that are just priceless to how big of a scumbag this guy really is. Enjoy:

"Just want to take a moment and wish everybody a great bowl season and try to convey to all of you how important these next 21 days are.

21 really big selling days left. Thats it. The question is are you ready to sell your soul?

Had a conference call with Al and Stu last night and the common question was how come there is such a huge sales disparity in this company between Sean and Michael Cannon and everybody else. Trust me when I tell you the boss is not happy.

I mean, we all have access to the same clients. The same email system. Same games. Lets face it, it all comes down to hype and words. Thats it.

He just doesn't understand how I am outwriting everyone DOUBLE and now Damon has stepped up and is outwriting everyone as well.

Now, you can't use the excuse that Sean has a cult following on Biggreen because we all took on personalities at Sports Advisors at the same time and I am outwriting everybody double over there as well.

Why am I the only one who decides to release a 1,000,000* Guaranteed release for the 3rd time this year? I am not talking about guaranteed play, that is different. I am talking about Guaranteed play giving Monday free if I don't hit it?

I tell you guys to copy me and you still don't do it. In Week Three of Monday night football I made Denver my first ever Guaranteed release in 15 years. Guys, that was Week 3. Did any of you step up and do anything like that over the last 2 1/2 months?

Understand, I am not being degrading here or critical. I am just stating fact.
You guys should be embarrassed that a loser like me or a piano teacher can outright everyone else.

Guys, once again, Take your current ratings system and throw it out the window. It doesn't matter now. After this bowl season they won't remember and you have a year to create all new **** anyways.

Your basketball rating system is going to get blown to **** come March madness anyways when you will be raping people again.
Stu, Al and I came up with the following as to why Damon and I are doubling everyone else.

#1 is plain hype. Screw my ratings system. I threw that out the window along time ago and once Damon did, he is on fire. If your highest rated play so far was a 20*, guess what, over the next 3 weeks its a 500*. If you hit it, its your 500* part two, if you lose it, your first ever 1,000*. If you lose that, 5,000*. We, that is Stu, Al and I don't care about wins or losses. We care about effort and hype. Over the next 21 days, it is all about the sale.

Whatever you have to do to make that one game the biggest of your life, then do it. The great thing about the bowl season is you all were undefeated last year. No one remembers who won what last year. These guys are crack addicts. They will buy whatever hype you throw at them. Take Damon. A piano teacher. He has gotten the hang. He is # 2 writer in the company. He was a ******* piano teacher. He came up with telling everyone he bet 150,000 total on the game. I give him credit, he was being creative and he got 48 sales after destroying people on Sunday.

I know everyone is working hard. That is not the point of this email. The point of this email is to let everyone know that over the next 21 days you are to sell your souls. If you need help, email Rolli or myself.

I find it interesting that over the last 2 1/2 months the only guys who have "requested" to do emails has been Damon, Deli and Robbi. I am not slamming you other guys. Again, just stating fact. Maybe you didn't know you could request an email and if that was the case you know now. If there is a particular "Bowl game" you really like, let me know and you will be the featured email.

Damon and I shouldn't be outwriting all of you double. This is not a hard thing to do. I lie, cheat, steal, make up more **** to get a sale because thats all that matters and Damon has finally learned that to. I lost last year with Cincy. It was a 25* New orleans bowl lock of the year. I LOST.

Funny how I am going for my 3rd straight New orleans bowl parlay tonight. Oh and by the way, Thursday, GMAC bowl, I have hit that 3 straight as well.

Its time for everyone to step up. This is not a slam. It is fact. I am # 1, I am proud of it and I want you guys to come get me. Give me some competition. You guys call yourself handicappers, salesman, fine. Come get big daddy. You can't stand me and my cocky bull****. Then outright me. Good ole fashion competition. As much as some of you have won this year and as much as I have lost this year, there is no way I should be outwriting most of this company double. Damon has taken upon himself to be #1. He has told me he is going to outwrite me through March. I have put a 1,000 bet with him that he doesn't. Maybe you guys just dont' take it this personal. Well guess what, its your job.

Get motivated. Come get me. Sell your souls for the next 21 days. Damon called me the other and gave me **** because he outwrote me last week and was proud of it.

I took it very personally when Matt Rivers broke my record on Sports Advisors with 52 and I made it my personal goal to make sure that didn't happen again. Jeff Benton has the new record there and Sean has 59 on Biggreen.

I know you all give 110%. Stu appreciates this but at the same time he just can't understand why Damon and I are doubling everyone else.

I want you to look at my analysis that my clients received today on the Bowl total and 6 hoop winners on Sean. I want you to focus in on my opinion, my personality and how I relate to the gambler. It took 45 minutes but its my job. He is paying me money, my write ups are like this everyday and I really believe its one of the main reasons I get more package deals and repeat customers than everybody else.

Alright, first to your football total. Its no secret what North Texas is going to do tonight. They will run Patrick Cobbs all night long. They play a little like a Pro Football team. No, I am not saying they are that great but they do play solid defense, play the field position game and they use the clock.

I am impressed by the Memphis defense the last 6 games of the year. Other than giving up 24 points to East Carolina, the most they gave up were 16 points twice to South Florida and Cincinnati. I am talking about 76 points in their last 6 games, or an average of just over 12 points a game.

North Texas brings it defensively as well. They rank 17th in the NCAA in stopping the run and led the Sun Belt Conference in interceptions.

The defensive's will dominate this game and I am going to roll with the UNDER and force this game to get over that 48 number.

Play on the UNDER tonight.

Now to some hoops baby. Nice little 3-1 run last night. How nice was Western Michigan +6 outright over UAB? I keep trying to tell you about these MAC schools. I keep trying to tell you about the linemaker not paying attention to the MAC. There is money to be made in hoops.

How about South Alabama last night in a near pickem winning by double digits.

The Clippers last night were a joke. 3 point home dog wins by 26. Lets roll tonight.

Illinois State. I like what new Head coach Porter Moser has done with this squad so far.

They come into this game 2-3 SU but 3-1 ATS and a perfect 2-0 at home with an 87-70 win over Florida A&M and 80-69 over Eastern Michigan. This team returns 4 starters from last year and two rock solid transfers in Neil Plank from Wisconsin and Najeeb Echols from Missouri. Pretty good players from some bigtime programs.

I have always said I will continue to go against a Western Kentucky team on the road. They only covered 4 road games all of last year and already this year they are 0-3 ATS on the road including a 22 point blowout at Auburn and a 30 point blowout at Louisville. Keep an eye on Illinois State this year. They will make you some money.

Play on Illinois State.

I love Rick Majerus and the Utah Utes as an underdog of more than 5. You know how hard it is to cover a 7 number when you play a game in the high 40's or low 50's. You know why the Utes beat athletic teams? They slow it down, put you in a half court set, force you to execute offensively and stop your running game. That forces you out of your offensive rthym and thus you have a low scoring game.

This is a bad matchup for LSU. I will roll with the Utes and the 7 tonight and watch them possibly pull the "outright" upset.

You talk about a tough little road trip for Portland. They fly all the way to the East Coast only to lose by 42 at Duke on Sunday. They fly all the way back to the West Coast to face Weber State tonight. Now I know we all have flown coast to coast at some point in our life. There is this thing called "Jetlag". You add the fact of altitude in Weber tonight and this one is going to get ugly as well.

Weber is off to a slow start with a pretty good team. They returned power forward Slobodan Ocokolijic, a 6'8 banger who averaged 15 points and 8 boards last year. You add Utah transfer Lance Allred and this team is a bitch in the low post. I am impressed with senior guard John Hamilton, who has stepped up along with Jamaal Jenkins at the point and I really feel this is a bust out game for Weber tonight. They roll in here at 3-3 and a sluggish Portland team is just what the doctored ordered tonight.

Lay the wood with Weber tonight.

Lets roll to my gangstas in the "Thug" NBA.

I am not really a favorites kind of guy. However, I am in a "laying it" type mood today.

I just love what Jerry Sloan has done with this Utah team. These kids play hard and they have been a cash cow this year already. Try 15-5 ATS on the year including 8-2 their last 10.

This is the first time all year they have been a road favorite but I will back them anyways.

The Wizards are 2-7 ATS last 9 overall and at home they have failed 3 in a row.

I will roll with the team that is paying out like a slot machine and side with the Jazz tonight.

I like Scott Skiles. I like what he is doing with Chicago. They have been in every game he has coached so far. You can't look at the final scores. You have to look inside the final score. Every single game he has coached they have been within 4 points with 5 mintues to go. In every game. They just haven't learned how to finish games consistently yet but they are getting there as evidenced in their last game, a big win over Indiana 85-76.

I know I lost Eddie Curry tonight for the next 4 weeks but I am going to stay with the Bulls tonight.

Lay it.

I really think the Heat are starting to get it. I really do. Stan Van Gundy has had enough time for his players to get what he wants them to do.

They have won 3 straight both SU and ATS with a 20 point home win over Phoenix, a 3 point home win over Memphis as a 2 1/2 point home dog and a huge win on the road in Toronto on Sunday as a 7 1/2 point dog 90-89.

I will have no problem laying the wood tonight with a hot team who comes off a huge road win, back home, playing their best ball of the year.

This Atlanta team is dog ****. They have lost 3 straight overall, 7 of their last 8 and 6 straight on the road. I really feel this is like stealing with Miami at this small price tonight.

Roll with the Heat.

Have a great Tuesday everybody.

Now for those of you who are still reading and I am sure its not many because some of you could give a rats *** what I say anyways, I hope you could get something out of that to relate to the gambler.

Per my conversation with Stu and Al last night, nothing else matters but these next 21 days. Sell like their is no tomorrow. Take your rating systems and throw them out. Hype your games like they are the 2nd coming of christ.

It is what I do, it is what Damon has done. A piano teacher who was teaching in a high school is outwriting people. I ain't letting him outwrite me.

Again, this is just fact. Step up and sell hard the next 21 days. There are no limits to your games. Hype them as big as you want. Trust me, come next year, no one will remember.

Maybe no one will step up and outwrite me. Rolli can't wait to get at me with his own site. Already talking ****. Bring it. Yeah, I am cocky. I know some of you can't stand me. Hey, when you write the money I write, you can be cocky. When you are the #1 guy in the company you just hope other people step up and challenge you.

ITS TIME TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH HIGHER AND THAT INCLUDES ME AS WELL

Other than Damon, I hope somebody steps up and gives me some competition the next 21 days. You need help with some angles or hype or selling tips, email or call Rolli or myself. That is why we are here.

Good luck this bowl season......"

INDEFENESIBLE...game set match...all you pro-langers should throw yourselves off a cliff after reading the above post if you are still pro Lang after reading it (assuming you can both read AND comprehend the words)