Think I am going to go ahead and call it a day for the year. Just finished hitting my biggest play of the year risking 12.88 UNITS to win 7 UNITS on Dallas Series, also hit Dallas 2H on the game. Just feels right to end the year with my biggest win of the year. I am 20-5 my last 25 plays hitting 80% and I am up 46.83 UNITS for the year. It's the most ridiculous run I have ever been on in my life.

Just want to go ahead and thank everyone on SBR for everything this year. It's been a real fun ride this year. From the ridiculously hot two month heater to start the year to then my worst month in my life to then absolutely destroying the NBA for the remainder of 2011 and into the playoffs. Shills thinking I was mentally weak and coming out and trying to get me stop posting my plays. I love you Jesse The Body, TonyP, Bleek88, Brumbies, BetterBizness, dogs1972, unique1. Your hate and hope that I would lose badly fueled me and always kept me on my toes and wanting to keep pounding the books for every cent. To hitting my 500th play the last two years and being above 60% when so many people thought it couldn't be done. I couldn't have done it without you guys and for that I am forever thankful.

Thank you to Lyon804. You really helped me develop as a capper and I owe you a boatload of money. Also gotta thank Dexter, Lakerboy, LakerCrazy, SuicideKings, BFour, ManBearPig, simonk83, AmpleGamble, Hawley, FoxSixers, h3da, peterpan, GTS, shock1.

Thank you to the moderators on SBR. I was very, very happy with the overall environement in my thread and I thought you guys did a great job of keeping it pretty clean and about basketball. I was shocked the talk never went on a tangent and gotten locked but it didn't and that was awesome.

Again thank you to everyone on here. All the good lucks, celebrations after wins, insight etc Thank you.

Closed the season going 20-5 +25.63 UNITS hitting exactly 80%!
My Final 2010/2011 NBA Playoff record is 20-8 +20.63 UNITS hitting 71%!
My FINAL TOTAL 2010/2011 NBA record is 129-83-3 (61%) +46.83 UNITS