BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    LMAO thats penetrating hilarious. I hate that guy
    I'm glad that you hate me, because your's is the first arse I kick this week. Assume the position little boy. Let's see who you have picked for week 2. I have posted my picks that I hae made so far.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Bigdouche king of the USC shower-room Go get my towel old man!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I would pay for that to happen, and the world would be a place! You know the cliche "Birds of feather flock together", this fits these two perfectly, as one is a twin of the other, but at least BigblowhardQH does have a passion for football, and is knowledgeable about it, makes postings that are relevant, the other one is just a dumb motherfuker, a total loser, but they definitely belong together.
    Urban. How is my favorite little fugitive doing? I see you had to run to the people who run this show and cry to them that the big bad man sent you a nasty PM. Well, why don't you try telling us why you will NEVER come back to the U.S. Why do you have to pay for those pics with the ladies, and why do you are always wearing the same clothig in those pics. I can really get ugly if you push it, so perhaps just keeping your uneducated mouth shut is your best option now. For a fugitive, you really have a big mouth.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Urban. How is my favorite little fugitive doing? I see you had to run to the people who run this show and cry to them that the big bad man sent you a nasty PM. Well, why don't you try telling us why you will NEVER come back to the U.S. Why do you have to pay for those pics with the ladies, and why do you are always wearing the same clothig in those pics. I can really get ugly if you push it, so perhaps just keeping your uneducated mouth shut is your best option now. For a fugitive, you really have a big mouth.
    Probably because nobody fukking cares. Jesus fukkin Christ.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Never ran to the mods about your insane threats you sent to my inbox. I simply posted it on the forum so others could see how mentally unstable and irrational you are, so once again, you are talking through your asss about something you know nothing about.

FYI: I will be in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills for your information on Thursday! I will be happy to send you a pic.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 09-01-14 at 07:33 PM.

First 12