Where can I find out the exact time that an ATP Tennis Match started?

The specific match is the Phillip Kohlschreiber-Alexandr Dolgopolov match, which was won this morning (June 9, 2011) by Kohlschreiber in straight sets. The Greek voided all wagers placed on the match after 1:10 PM Germany time, which is 6:10 AM Central time because their "oddsmaker believes the match started at 6:10 AM."

The match absolutely started later than 1:10 PM German time. As I have told The Greek, I was following the match on the ATP's Official Live Scoring website, and if the ATP's Live Scores site was accurate, the match started at 1:38 or 1:39 PM German time. My wager on Kohlschreiber was placed at 1:37 PM German time. I was frantically trying to get the wager in before the match officially started, as I knew the two players were on the court warming up at that point. However, after I placed the wager on The Greek at 1:37 PM German time, another 2-3 minutes passed before I saw action on the Court.

Diatribe aside, can someone help me find the official start time of the match. The Greek's Accounts Department says that it will honour my wager if I can give them a website or some documentary evidence showing that the match had not started when I placed the wager.