PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I'm bumping this because I have been receiving calls 6-7 times a day from (323)204-3287 also from (214) 233-8233 and I finally decided to answer since the scumbags decided to call me at 10:45 AM on a Sunday. What do you know it is First Fidelity calling about my you wager account which I havent used in 4-5 years. These guys remind me of the touts I used to have calling my house 15-20 years ago. they just wont stop. The guys finally hangs up on me so I decide to go to live chat to try to get removed. This is absolutely unbelievable. How in the hell does YOUWAGER get an SBR B rating with tactics like this? This is fair warning to anyone thinking about signing up at YOUWAGER, you can stop playing with them, but they will never stop harassing you.

The following is a record of your online chat.

Chat Transcript
    info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Beatriz '
    Beatriz : Welcome to our live chat service.
    Beatriz : Hello. How may I assist you?
    dont know: Hi Beatriz, I would like to be removed from the call list. I am getting calls 6-7 times a day from your people. I finally decided to answer this morning and figured out who it is and the guy was rude and hung up on me. I have asked before to be removed an it never happens.
    Beatriz : Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    Beatriz : I will be right with you.
    Beatriz : I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
    Beatriz : ok sir can I have your full name please>
    Beatriz : ?
    dont know: *****************
    Beatriz : ok let me transfer you to an accoutn rep
    info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Ken'.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Ken'
    Ken: how are you?
    Ken: how can I help you?
    Ken: done
    dont know: I want to be take off of your call list. I havent played here in years and I am getting called constantly 7-8 times a day and was just hung up on by someone .
    Ken: We have 50% on deposits of $300 and up
    Ken: its a good deal, where are you playing now?
    Ken: whats holding you back from playing?
    dont know: I quit playing 5 years ago.
    Ken: I am a player myself and been saying that for years
    Ken: now I still playing everyday
    Ken: Where are you really playing?
    dont know: I dont gamble on sports anymore. Havent in a long time.
    Ken: you are not gambling any less are you?
    dont know: You cant gamble less than zero.
    Ken: you gamble everyday life its all about gambling
    Ken: you never know when you hit
    Ken: you just have to keep on trying
    Ken: till you hit the jack pot
    dont know: I see I am getting no where with you. Look the autodialer numbers you guys are using are all over the internet. Everyone knows who is calling. I am asking for you to stop calling me.
    Ken: listen, let me get you back on board
    dont know: You want to get me back on board?
    Ken: Listen, you have a VC card I can process for $300 and get you in for %50
    Ken: right
    dont know: Here is what you do. dont call me for 2 years. After 2 years I will call you and we can set up a credit account? How does this sound?
    Ken: shoot me the numbers and I will call you back when the transaction its done
    Ken: FAIR ENOUGH
    Ken: shoot me the numbers and I will call you back when the transaction its done
    dont know: Wow, this is unbelievable. I come on here hoping to get some intelligent assistance and I get the same shit I was getting over the phone.
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to ************ at the end of your chat.
    Ken: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    Ken: I am waiting for the numbers

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They are a good book but the constant calling does lower their credibility

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

holy shit can't believe how retarded they are....

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

betonline vip dept cold-called me EIGHT times on saturday

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

silly wabbit trix are for kids

Obelisk
    Obelisk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never even heard of this place but they called me yesterday. I do not even have an account there.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm going to keep bumping this thread everytime this SHIT book calls me. Today they spoofed a number from my own area code so of course I answer it and what do you know its the douchebags from First Fidelity. Everyone remember you can join YOUWAGER but you can never leave and they will never stop calling you. I ******* hate these motherfuckers.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I'm going to keep bumping this thread everytime this SHIT book calls me. Today they spoofed a number from my own area code so of course I answer it and what do you know its the douchebags from First Fidelity. Everyone remember you can join YOUWAGER but you can never leave and they will never stop calling you. I ******* hate these motherfuckers.

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Then I guess the only way out is to move and change your phone number, or just beat them so badly that they'll never give you trouble again.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I still have some unopen mail from them. I know what's inside, it the scratch off that I won $50, $75 or $100 with restrictions of-course.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

wow. that Ken guys is oblivious! This type of sh** gives the industry a black eye. Really nonsense.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

They lowered my props/futures limits to 5 bucks when I won a small amount and they still call me begging for a deposit. funny.....

BookTaker
    BookTaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

They really believe its a good sales pitch to leave messages like that.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I made it 25 days without a call but the youwager bastards just won't leave me alone. They didn't spoof my area code this time but they still refuse to stop calling. Everyone remember you can stop playing with youwager but they won't stop harassing you.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah they call me 9 times in 5 minutes and then wait a few hours and do it again.

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Well I made it 25 days without a call but the youwager bastards just won't leave me alone. They didn't spoof my area code this time but they still refuse to stop calling. Everyone remember you can stop playing with youwager but they won't stop harassing you.
    This might be worth a shot.

At the beginning of your answering machine message put a "disconnected number" tone. The automatic dialers think your phone is disconnected and hopefully you will be removed from their list. For the real messages they will hear your normal message right after the disconnect tone. They might think it's weird and ask you about it later, but they should still leave a message.

You can get the disconnect tone off the Internet.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess they wanted to ring in the new year with some more harassment. Just called again didnt recognize number, answered anyway but they didnt say anything. So I googled the number and guess who? THE DOUCHE BAGS at YOUWAGER. If I can stop one person from signing up with these jerkoffs it will make this thread worth it, no way these guys are a legitimate operation with these tactics.

It looks like other people think the same thing about YOUWAGER and this is only from Nov. 22 2010.

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/3232043287

Go to HELL YOUWAGER.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Scumbags call me a couple times a day, but I never answer. Never deposited any money there, but I signed up because of some SBR contest. Man I'm regretting that now! They use at least 4 different numbers and I'm sure the list is growing.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a call from my areacode and and an email 2 minutes after I hung up with him.That area code thing is crazy.

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

They were calling me every other day up until i kindly asked them to stop about 3 weeks ago then I get a call 2 days ago and again I tried nicely to explain i'm covered for the time being and if ever I have any interest i'll call them and of course he started trying to sell me this offer and that offer and even though I hate being rude I had no choice but to lay into him a little. At which point he asked why I have no interest in their book and I was honest about an issue I had with them in the past and some issues I've read from here and I guess that pushed him over the edge because he called me every name in the book for believing one word posted on SBR and went on about other books buying their ratings from SBR and I couldn't help but laugh and ask unless i'm mistaken I believe youwagers banner flies at the top so is he admitting their rating is bought and paid for? After a 5 second silence I was called something derogatory and hung up on. Quite an entertaining encounter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 30K Millionaire, and yisman

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Here's a list of all the YouWager numbers I've received calls from. I just save them as "YouWager Don't Answer". Seriously, how desperate are these guys? Pretty pathetic.
    914-293-9423
    818-230-1076
    786-522-2146
    214-233-8233
    702-291-9436
    323-204-3287

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny thing is I was called about a 100% match freeplay and when i called back a week later it was off the table.

wtt0315

5 times and counting so far in last hour from these guys

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

wtt0315,
    Give me your account number (or Lou and co. if you prefer) and I will have all your numbers removed from your account and you'll never get a call again.

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

funny thing is I was called about a 100% match freeplay and when i called back a week later it was off the table.
    I don't know the status of your account, but they will give a match (up to a limit I am not sure of) but the rollover and payout rules are different.

wtt0315

Thanks I appreciate it. I am not sure of my account number. I only deposited once right after Betjam closed. Let me see if I can find it

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
    wtt0315,
    Give me your account number (or Lou and co. if you prefer) and I will have all your numbers removed from your account and you'll never get a call again.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

I'm bumping this because I have been receiving calls 6-7 times a day from (323)204-3287 also from (214) 233-8233 and I finally decided to answer since the scumbags decided to call me at 10:45 AM on a Sunday. What do you know it is First Fidelity calling about my you wager account which I havent used in 4-5 years. These guys remind me of the touts I used to have calling my house 15-20 years ago. they just wont stop. The guys finally hangs up on me so I decide to go to live chat to try to get removed. This is absolutely unbelievable. How in the hell does YOUWAGER get an SBR B rating with tactics like this? This is fair warning to anyone thinking about signing up at YOUWAGER, you can stop playing with them, but they will never stop harassing you.

The following is a record of your online chat.

Chat Transcript
    dont know: Hi Beatriz, I would like to be removed from the call list. I am getting calls 6-7 times a day from your people. I finally decided to answer this morning and figured out who it is and the guy was rude and hung up on me. I have asked before to be removed an it never happens.
    dont know: I want to be take off of your call list. I havent played here in years and I am getting called constantly 7-8 times a day and was just hung up on by someone .
    dont know: I see I am getting no where with you. Look the autodialer numbers you guys are using are all over the internet. Everyone knows who is calling. I am asking for you to stop calling me.
    dont know: Here is what you do. dont call me for 2 years. After 2 years I will call you and we can set up a credit account? How does this sound?
    dont know: Wow, this is unbelievable. I come on here hoping to get some intelligent assistance and I get the same shit I was getting over the phone.
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to ************ at the end of your chat.
    They remind me of the kid in the Movie Better Off Dead. Instead of him saying 2 Dollars replace it with 50% deposit bonus. I don't remember the rest of the movie but i always remembered these scenes .

http://youtu.be/6z9Cg46Nktw

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Chat Transcript

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

today ez street kept calling to make sure I knew about their bailout

I should pick up and ask to be transferred to Jon.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

they NEVER call me and they seem disappointed when i call them.

however, they always pay.

start playing with them then show a history of making money longterm and youll never receive a phone call again.

they are aware of how much money they have made off you and want to make more.

First 12