NCAA System Plays 2026 Week 6

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aunty808
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 09-18-22
    • 502

    #1
    NCAA System Plays 2026 Week 6
    With so many System Plays each week, I hear the question, "Aunty, what's the best games to bet on?"
    To answer the question, I will list the plays by the difference in ranking, with the largest difference at the top.

    I'll use the Ohio State and Maryland game as an example.
    Ohio State is ranked at 6 and Maryland ranks at 112. That's a +106 rank difference in Ohio State's favor. Ohio State has the biggest difference , making it the strongest play this week.
    A team has two astericks (**) next to them means they also have the better (1)SOS and (2)who they beat numbers, according to the site I use. It gives that team an extra betting edge. I'll be tracking those plays starting this week. I want to see if it's an extra tool I can use or if it's just a waste of time.

    Week 6
    5*
    +106 **Ohio St-34' vs Maryland (55')
    +104 N Dame-38' vs Stanford (53')
    +103 **Nrthwstrn-36' vs Ball St (52)
    +86 J Madison-7' at Geo So (51')
    +84 Tenn-13' at Arkansas (51)
    +83 **Duke-6' at Geo Tech (46')
    +78 **Toledo-20' vs Buffalo (55)
    +77 Air Force-8' at No Illinois (46')
    +72 **Pittsburgh-3 vs N Car (46')
    +64 Utah-14' vs Kansas (52')
    +64 Virg Tech-9' at Calif (52')

    +62 **Texas-8' at Oklahoma (48')
    +47 Louisiana+2' at La Tech (47')
    +45 Arizona-3' at W Virginia (58')
    +44 **WForest-3 at NCST (59')
    +39 **Memphis-13' vs UAB (54')

    4*
    +56 ** Oreg St-14' vs SDST (54)

    +29 **Miss-9' at Vandy (58')
    ​
    3*
    +77 **Florida-13' vs So Car (61)
    ​
    =====================

    RED GAMES
    (Both teams with a Negative Power Ranking)


    5*
    +70 App St-9 vs Old Dom (51')
    +71 N Texas-24' vs Charlotte (61')
    +40 E Michigan-5' at Akron (52')
    +39 E Carolina-12' vs Rice (51')
    +20 **Ariz St-19' vs Hawaii (51')
    +17 Nevada-12' at UTEP (54')
    +14 **W Michigan-13 vs Kent St (42')
    +3 **Virginia-8' vs Syracuse (50')
    System picks Virginia as a 5* play, but Syracuse is ranked 3 spots higher than Virginia. Play on Syracuse.

    4*

    +1 B Green-7 vs Sac St (46)
    System says Army is a 4* play, but Tulane ranks +17 above them. Play on Tulane.

    3*
    +7 **Temple-3 vs Uconn
    ================


    NS Games (Not a System Play)
    Meets 6th Criteria

    +50 Minn-2' at Purdue (50')
    +26 UCLA+12' at Oregon (58')
    +26 **Houston+2' at Kan St (55')
    +4 **Alabama-2 vs Geo (52')
    +2 Nebraska+2 vs Indiana (50')
    ====================

    I'm gonna trust the numbers......numbers don't lie??.........and use these teams to try and hit a parlay ticket with a local house. They really jack some of the numbers, so I really gotta pick and choose. As soon as I make up my tickets, I'll do a follow-up post with the ticket..
    These are the teams with their lines on this week's parlay ticket that I will choose from.

    Ohio St-35
    Duke-7
    Florida-14
    Texas-8
    Oreg St-17
    USC+3
    Miss-10
    Houston+3
    Alabana-3
    Fresno+7
    Tulane+3
    Pittsburgh-3
    Tenn-14
    N Dame-38
    Wake Forest-6
    UCLA+11
    Kentucky+7

    ============

    good luck 2 all!



Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
Working...