cassano
    cassano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coral sign in problem

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have a problem with Coral now. I can't sign in on their website, I always got the message "wrong username or password" but of course it's not.
    I sent them an e-mail to have a solution but haven't got an answer for 2 days now.
    I think maybe it has something to do with their new website because they changed the look of their website and I can't log in since then.
    Has anyone else this problem? What to do?

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by cassano View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have a problem with Coral now. I can't sign in on their website, I always got the message "wrong username or password" but of course it's not.
    I sent them an e-mail to have a solution but haven't got an answer for 2 days now.
    I think maybe it has something to do with their new website because they changed the look of their website and I can't log in since then.
    this means they closed/suspended your account. phone them up for the explanation

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't use them very much, you get limited after couple plays.

but i tested sign-in, it works fine

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I can't usually get more then £5 on with this outfit. Even when they do accept the bet it takes an age as all bets gets referred to a trader

Tried sticking 50p on a horse for a test the other day & even this micro bet got referred before they so generously decided to accept it

Still that's 50p more then I can get on with Paddy Power all my bets are restricted to nil

They even had the cheek to e-mail a few days ago to ask why I did not bet with them anymore

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by cassano View Post
    so did you phone? did they explain the reason?

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LGBoots View Post

Still that's 50p more then I can get on with Paddy Power all my bets are restricted to nil

They even had the cheek to e-mail a few days ago to ask why I did not bet with them anymore
    lol that's low restriction @ paddy. i myself have much higher limits there than you - from around 0.47 - 1.12 EUR