1. #1
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Mybookie 50/50 rule

    Has anyone completed the 50/50 rule on Mybookie, and able to do payout successfully??
    I just finished 7k rollover and tried to do 5k payout, but now Mybookie is saying that I need to complete the 50/50 rule in order to do payout.
    I need to risk 60k to complete the 50/50 rule, and I have 30k in my account.
    Iím just really worried that they will continue to come up with one thing after another even if I complete the 50/50 rule.
    So, I would love to know if anyone complete the 50/50 rule on Mybookie, and able to do payout successfully.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    unlearn
    Strong records across the board
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 7,320
    Betpoints: 6491

    50/50 rule more like 50/50 you get stiffed
    Points Awarded:

    BigJay gave unlearn 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/10/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/03/2021


  3. #3
    vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-18
    Posts: 226
    Betpoints: 6207

    I'm not sure what the 50/50 rule is, but I took several bonuses and got a 5k BTC payout without any problems.

  4. #4
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,463
    Betpoints: 11479

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1234 View Post
    Has anyone completed the 50/50 rule on Mybookie, and able to do payout successfully??
    I just finished 7k rollover and tried to do 5k payout, but now Mybookie is saying that I need to complete the 50/50 rule in order to do payout.
    I need to risk 60k to complete the 50/50 rule, and I have 30k in my account.
    I’m just really worried that they will continue to come up with one thing after another even if I complete the 50/50 rule.
    So, I would love to know if anyone complete the 50/50 rule on Mybookie, and able to do payout successfully.
    Thank you.

    Yes, we've seen people paid after being told that they need to meet this rule.

    What were you betting?



    Quote Originally Posted by vampire assassin View Post
    I'm not sure what the 50/50 rule is, but I took several bonuses and got a 5k BTC payout without any problems.



    "MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook requires equal dollar amounts of action between full games and derived events. Derived events include but are not limited to: live betting, quarter betting, team props, player props, and minor league sports determined at the bookmaker’s discretion."


    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes, we've seen people paid after being told that they need to meet this rule.

    What were you betting?








    "MyBookie Sportsbook, Casino and Racebook requires equal dollar amounts of action between full games and derived events. Derived events include but are not limited to: live betting, quarter betting, team props, player props, and minor league sports determined at the bookmaker’s discretion."


    Great to hear that people get paid after they meet the rule!!
    Most of my bets were live-betting, that is why I need to follow the 50/50 rule.

  6. #6
    Frank
    Frank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-13-07
    Posts: 715
    Betpoints: 5196

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...e-warning.html

    Not everyone gets paid in full.

    One of the shadiest books in the world.....

  7. #7
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...e-warning.html

    Not everyone gets paid in full.

    One of the shadiest books in the world.....
    Wow, that is crazy, now Iím worried after I heard your story.

  8. #8
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,463
    Betpoints: 11479

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1234 View Post

    Great to hear that people get paid after they meet the rule!!
    Most of my bets were live-betting, that is why I need to follow the 50/50 rule.
    You should be fine if it is just from betting live only.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #9
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You should be fine if it is just from betting live only.
    Thank you!
    I really hope so!!

  10. #10
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 2,811
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    50/50 rule more like 50/50 you get stiffed
    Exactly what I was going to type

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 365,689
    Betpoints: 1163

    As massive as their client base not a lot of complaints here

    Most are casino too

  12. #12
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,686
    Betpoints: 3609

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...e-warning.html

    Not everyone gets paid in full.

    One of the shadiest books in the world.....
    Canceling bets due to suspected steam is pathetic. Only line errors can be voided by legitimate Books. I'm curious, were your bets canceled before they began or after grading. Doing so afterward would be outright theft.

  13. #13
    newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 1,371

    Take the line off the board is they only want 1 side action. Leovegas greys out one side if they are overexposed. Nit a properly managed book if they can't handle steam and adjust the offering price.

  14. #14
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,868
    Betpoints: 1554

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1234 View Post
    Has anyone completed the 50/50 rule on Mybookie, and able to do payout successfully??
    I just finished 7k rollover and tried to do 5k payout, but now Mybookie is saying that I need to complete the 50/50 rule in order to do payout.
    I need to risk 60k to complete the 50/50 rule, and I have 30k in my account.
    I’m just really worried that they will continue to come up with one thing after another even if I complete the 50/50 rule.
    So, I would love to know if anyone complete the 50/50 rule on Mybookie, and able to do payout successfully.
    Thank you.
    People do get paid after completing the 50/50. At the same time, they do try to cheat players out of their balances occasionally, and I wouldn't feel very comfortable having that much money at MyBookie.

    I hope you're a success story. Having your case be so public before there's any problem probably doesn't hurt. They know they'll get immediate publicity if they try to screw you.

  15. #15
    bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-17
    Posts: 308
    Betpoints: 339

    Why would anyone give this sht book money?

  16. #16
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    People do get paid after completing the 50/50. At the same time, they do try to cheat players out of their balances occasionally, and I wouldn't feel very comfortable having that much money at MyBookie.

    I hope you're a success story. Having your case be so public before there's any problem probably doesn't hurt. They know they'll get immediate publicity if they try to screw you.
    Thank you for the positive advice! Still some work to do before completing the 50/50 rule.
    I will keep you guys UPDATED.
    Thanks!

  17. #17
    Frank
    Frank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-13-07
    Posts: 715
    Betpoints: 5196

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Canceling bets due to suspected steam is pathetic. Only line errors can be voided by legitimate Books. I'm curious, were your bets canceled before they began or after grading. Doing so afterward would be outright theft.
    They weren't even steam. One play moved 15 minutes later, one play moved 5 hours later, the 3rd never moved.

    I was out of town, logged in, made 3 plays, all won.

    When I logged in, the next week, I had a message saying account blocked, steam plays Canadian football and had no access to my account.

    I called and they told me they deleted all 3 of my plays.

    I was never contacted and I did not check my account after I made the plays as I was out of town for my dad's funeral.

    These 3 plays I made were the final 3 plays to complete their imposed fictional new rollover due to this 50/50 rule.

    They decided to screw me over because they knew I was out the door, without losing back my money with their bogus 2nd rollover.

    SBR handled the case and told them they needed to pay me but they refused.

    They paid out what I had before this and stiffed me for the $1250 and said I would never see a dime of it and they didn't care what SBR said.

  18. #18
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,686
    Betpoints: 3609

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1234 View Post
    Thank you for the positive advice! Still some work to do before completing the 50/50 rule.
    I will keep you guys UPDATED.
    Thanks!
    Don't bet steam. Try not to make any bets that make you look like you are a pro. Avoid Casino action there at all costs as this a sure stiff job, win or lose. Do all this, and this shit book just might pay you. Good luck!

  19. #19
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    People do get paid after completing the 50/50. At the same time, they do try to cheat players out of their balances occasionally, and I wouldn't feel very comfortable having that much money at MyBookie.

    I hope you're a success story. Having your case be so public before there's any problem probably doesn't hurt. They know they'll get immediate publicity if they try to screw you.
    Thanks! I will keep you guys updated.
    Still around 15k left to complete the 50/50 rule.

  20. #20
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Don't bet steam. Try not to make any bets that make you look like you are a pro. Avoid Casino action there at all costs as this a sure stiff job, win or lose. Do all this, and this shit book just might pay you. Good luck!
    I might just accidentally bet steam, but I will try not to. Thank you.

  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 365,689
    Betpoints: 1163

    If your a small bettor and just play around you will get paid

    Angle Shooters, Pros, Bonus pros stay away

  22. #22
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If your a small bettor and just play around you will get paid

    Angle Shooters, Pros, Bonus pros stay away
    Mybookie limit to $2000 or less on a single bet anyway.

  23. #23
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    UPDATE:
    I calculated everything, and I have completed the 50/50 rule for 70k.
    However, everytime I refresh the page on Mybookie, the sign still pops up which says that I still have not followed the 50/50 rule.
    So I contacted the live chat, and they are saying the line department in charge will contact me via phone.
    I do not understand what is going on, and I do not have a great feeling...
    I will keep you guys UPDATED, thanks.

  24. #24
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,463
    Betpoints: 11479

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1234 View Post
    UPDATE:
    I calculated everything, and I have completed the 50/50 rule for 70k.
    However, everytime I refresh the page on Mybookie, the sign still pops up which says that I still have not followed the 50/50 rule.
    So I contacted the live chat, and they are saying the line department in charge will contact me via phone.
    I do not understand what is going on, and I do not have a great feeling...
    I will keep you guys UPDATED, thanks.
    Hopefully no problem. Just needs a manger to check/approve it probably.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    Ken1234
    Ken1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-23-21
    Posts: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hopefully no problem. Just needs a manger to check/approve it probably.
    Thank you for the positive vibe!!!
    I really do hope so too!!!
    I will keep you guys updated here!

  26. #26
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,868
    Betpoints: 1554

    Yeah, the 50/50 balance isn't something that they have automated in their system. Both the invocation of the account payout hold its release is done by manual process.

  27. #27
    Frank
    Frank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-13-07
    Posts: 715
    Betpoints: 5196

    When they invoked my 2nd fictional rollover, they counted none of my straight full game bets I had previously made.

    They gave me a whole new rollover, not a "catch-up" rollover to equal 50/50.

    It was total BS and shady as hell but I jumped through their hoops, and did it, and they still decided to screw me in the end.

    They are pretty much the shadiest book there is.

  28. #28
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,868
    Betpoints: 1554

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    When they invoked my 2nd fictional rollover, they counted none of my straight full game bets I had previously made.

    They gave me a whole new rollover, not a "catch-up" rollover to equal 50/50.

    It was total BS and shady as hell but I jumped through their hoops, and did it, and they still decided to screw me in the end.

    They are pretty much the shadiest book there is.
    Yes. They are known for this doing this too sometimes - simply making up whatever balance amount they desire to make you fulfill.

  29. #29
    redsox2004
    redsox2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-07-20
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 90

    I made 20k there and limits got halved after withdrawals after a while. I only bet prematch sports though. Didn’t have a single issue on payouts ever though limits are small now.

Top