DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

MyBookie Phishing / Bitcion Scam (NOTE: NOT Perpetrated by MyBookie This Time)

I received a kind of genius email scam today. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they're pulling in good money. All they need to do is fool a small % of gullible players.

At first, I assumed that the scammers had hacked into MyBookie to obtain customer data or were pulling it off of the dark web somewhere. However, the account # in the email is NOT my real MyBookie account number. They're expecting that some people won't notice it's wrong, and the inclusion of an account number gives the email an air of authenticity.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Wow. They’re bound to get a few people with that. Thanks for the post to let us all know who play there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

My Bookie might be biggest book in CR as strange as that sounds

Ask anyone in the industry that works down there

Boiler Room book

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    My Bookie might be biggest book in CR as strange as that sounds

Ask anyone in the industry that works down there

Boiler Room book
    Oh, I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. Their online/podcast marketing campaign is unparalleled among the offshores.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea where they are getting all this money for marketing

The big wigs there must be very smart

The mobile version looks just like Draftkings APP, everything they do is top notch

Now the controversy is a whole other thing, do not know enough if they are safe

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No idea where they are getting all this money for marketing

The big wigs there must be very smart

The mobile version looks just like Draftkings APP, everything they do is top notch

Now the controversy is a whole other thing, do not know enough if they are safe
    They're probably safe enough fi you're the kind of player who can't wait to deposit half their weekly paycheck and drop 100 units on a single play. That also happens to be why they're so rich. If you're not that kind of player, I can tell you from experience that they are not safe. And there are many threads here which support that.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Yeah... NO ROLLOVER. and i can get 250% on all BTC deposits. I will just keep rolling over 5k in BTC and get 250% on it. Russian or China hackers. "We present most wanted promo"..... With spell we do USA sport man bitcoin America book octopus bet whale.