1. #1
    alexalt
    alexalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-19
    Posts: 12
    Betpoints: 441

    7stacks.bet

    Anybody use this book and can give a review?

  2. #2
    BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 2,191
    Betpoints: 557

    I've also been curious about this.

    BAUS

  3. #3
    BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 2,191
    Betpoints: 557

    Itís hard to tell if they are actually legit or itís all just a bunch of fake news/twitter hype.

    BAUS

  4. #4
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 3,416
    Betpoints: 62

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/
    just use a trusted book

  5. #5
    Kliktan
    Kliktan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-20
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 210

    They are OK. They pay once a week. Support is fast. All payouts requests must ne sent via DM to @7stacksport only on Mondays. They payed me 900 USD in BTC in 10 minutes. Limits are 200 usd for live and 500 for straight bet. Bonus are up to 1000 deposit +100% if free play rollover 3x(customer must be elegible) They are fine.
    Last edited by Kliktan; 09-03-20 at 10:32 AM.

  6. #6
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    How in the world do they get away with transacting in Venmo and PayPal with their customers?

  7. #7
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,919
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    How in the world do they get away with transacting in Venmo and PayPal with their customers?
    Several books do this.

    Almost all locals as well

  8. #8
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 9050

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    How in the world do they get away with transacting in Venmo and PayPal with their customers?
    Ugh. Please stop posting certain methods on a public forum please. Itís hard enough already to move money around.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ksherm

  9. #9
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,919
    Betpoints: 72

    Any updates?

    Trusted or no?

  10. #10
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    Been paid twice, 1k each time, no issues at all.

  11. #11
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,426
    Betpoints: 240

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Been paid twice, 1k each time, no issues at all.
    So have I- but that doesnt make this a reliable book.

    They wouldn't pay me with btc/crypto and instead made me accept two deposits from other players. They don't tell you that, of course. But I'm smart enough to know thats what it is. Before you know it, you are the one accepting deposits and running an illegal sportsbook when that depositor decides to take it up with their card company or e-wallet provider.

    Then they make you post on twitter about the quick transaction and re-tweet their shit.

    I was scammed by another Twitter book DAILYPAYOUTBOOK for $22,000. Sure, you will probably get paid on a $1,000 or $2,000 payout, but the second they see you winning they will delete your sportsbook account or ghost you on twitter.

    DONT PLAY AT 7STACKS which is a PPH run off Twitter.

  12. #12
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,426
    Betpoints: 240

    Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    It’s hard to tell if they are actually legit or it’s all just a bunch of fake news/twitter hype.
    Fake news or required to get paid.
    BAUS
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    How in the world do they get away with transacting in Venmo and PayPal with their customers?
    They try to get deposits to be sent to their players that requested a payout. No good.

  13. #13
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    So have I- but that doesnt make this a reliable book.

    They wouldn't pay me with btc/crypto and instead made me accept two deposits from other players. They don't tell you that, of course. But I'm smart enough to know thats what it is. Before you know it, you are the one accepting deposits and running an illegal sportsbook when that depositor decides to take it up with their card company or e-wallet provider.

    Then they make you post on twitter about the quick transaction and re-tweet their shit.

    I was scammed by another Twitter book DAILYPAYOUTBOOK for $22,000. Sure, you will probably get paid on a $1,000 or $2,000 payout, but the second they see you winning they will delete your sportsbook account or ghost you on twitter.

    DONT PLAY AT 7STACKS which is a PPH run off Twitter.
    Wow, i would never get in deep with a twitter book, just hit em for the bonus they give and thats it. No point to get in deep with them

  14. #14
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    They try to get deposits to be sent to their players that requested a payout. No good.
    I was paid twice with no issue, they won't give me any more bonuses, there is no need to ever play there again. I hit em for 2k.

  15. #15
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 9050

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I was paid twice with no issue, they won't give me any more bonuses, there is no need to ever play there again. I hit em for 2k.
    This. Who in their right mind would run a balance up to 22k at a Twitter book lol?

  16. #16
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,426
    Betpoints: 240

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    This. Who in their right mind would run a balance up to 22k at a Twitter book lol?
    I won it in like 15-20 day period. They give the illusion they are a big time book. Clearly thats not the case.

  17. #17
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,919
    Betpoints: 72

    They claim 5 years with out ever missing a payout

  18. #18
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    They claim 5 years with out ever missing a payout
    Just get their free money out of them with their bonus. Get that free money and then leave. Thatís what I did. I would never run up a balance there. No way in hell. Get your bonus. Roll it over and cash out and run.

  19. #19
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,426
    Betpoints: 240

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Just get their free money out of them with their bonus. Get that free money and then leave. That’s what I did. I would never run up a balance there. No way in hell. Get your bonus. Roll it over and cash out and run.
    Yeah, exactly what I did. Took a 100% cash bonus with 10x rollover and by the time I was done rolling I had run the balance up. Was only doing straight bets so not like I was trying for a big hit.

  20. #20
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 9050

    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Yeah, exactly what I did. Took a 100% cash bonus with 10x rollover and by the time I was done rolling I had run the balance up. Was only doing straight bets so not like I was trying for a big hit.
    There is a way to clear rollover while getting your money out of the bonus book 👍.

  21. #21
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,426
    Betpoints: 240

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    There is a way to clear rollover while getting your money out of the bonus book 👍.
    On books Ive never used before I dont use any tricks of the trade to roll balances. I simply got hot and was rolling with profits. Perfectly fine strategy.

  22. #22
    brp0954
    Update your status
    brp0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-16
    Posts: 45
    Betpoints: 3706

    Do they normally want the deposit made through Twitter? I wanted to check it out for a small amount

  23. #23
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,426
    Betpoints: 240

    Quote Originally Posted by brp0954 View Post
    Do they normally want the deposit made through Twitter? I wanted to check it out for a small amount
    That's their only support provided, through twitter DMs. I was not scammed by 7Stacks- but having to accept payouts as deposits of other players is a major red-flag. So proceed at your own risk.

  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,674
    Betpoints: 677

    Stay away
    A bs book
    Itís not a real place

    Some idiots with $5000 to their names

    They pop up everyday

    Anyone can have a book like this in under 30
    Minutes

  25. #25
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    You need your head examined if you play big at this book. Take their free bonus , roll it over and cash out and never play there again. I made my deposit to the same person who paid me out twice. I got paid but I will never play there again due to they can be gone one day and there is no support if they screw you. Also, they won't give me a bonus anymore, so there is no reason to every play there again.

Top