harald
    harald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

Betcruise does not pay and admits they cannot pay right now

A year ago I started using Betcruise, because of their rating C I thought I could give them a try. I have made many bets and won some money, not huge amounts and I have used no bonuses.

Lately I noticed that there is threads about Betcruise not paying (not only in this forum) so I decided to withdraw at least a part of my money. As long as their rating is C if felt the chances was good to get money out.
    It is around two weeks ago I made a withdrawal request of 1000 euros ( in my account is 1678 euros), I sent in required documents and my account was verified.

Not hearing anything of them I contacted the customerservice, which only repeated (like in other threads about them) that I should write to info@betcruise.com. It is very hard to get any answer from that adress.
    I filled the complaint form here in SBR today. Surely a coincidence, but later today Betcruise mailed me, yes they are going to pay me, though they admit that they can't temporarily pay 1000 euros!

Big warning for this company and how can a company not able to pay 1000 euros be rated C?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by harald View Post
    later today Betcruise mailed me, yes they are going to pay me, though they admit that they can't temporarily pay 1000 euros!
    Would you like to share a screenshot of this email?

harald

harald

Became really unclear of some reason, might do a new try later. Understand that some type of evidence is needed with such an odd happening. But all should beware when the bookie can't pay 1000 euros, I was really surprised that they just like that admit it.

lonnie55

not possible could mean not possible for technical reasons

but of course it's too obvious that their cashflow does not allow to pay bigger amounts at the moment

harald

It can mean whatever, but why write "we cannot temporarily pay" and nothing else. Communaction with them is difficult, they answer really shortly if they answer.

I asked them what temporarily means and why they can't they pay. Maybe they answer but probably not.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by harald View Post
    why write "we cannot temporarily pay"
    They didn't say that. That's why I was interested to read the exact wording of that email.

harald

The wrote:
    "Yes, we are going to pay you but temporarily it is not possible.
    We are working on it"

Obviously refering to technical problems, as they mentioned such things almost two weeks ago. Techncal problems two weeks that affects so they cannot pay. Everything else works fine.
    My aim is to warn other people and the best thing would be if their rating was not as high as C.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quite a few people are waiting right now.

They give SBR the same assurances they give players. "Can't today but everyone will be paid."

harald

Ok. Does not look good at all. Maybe they should not be C rated then.

redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5314

I also had to wait around 5 months for my payout at Betcruise this year. Had also filed a complaint about SBR.
    I and several other SBR members were paid out a few months ago.
    With me it was a four-digit sum.
    If Betcruise does not go broke, you will get your money. It took so far, but you are willing to pay.
    There are much worse Betconstruct books.

harald

Good to hear that they at least have payed.

harald

Still I wonder; quite a few people are waiting for their withdrawals, at least I have made a complaint to SBR. If I click on their profile I can't see any info of fresh complaints. It must be a huge risk that most people do not get their money so how can C rating be justified?