Starting this week, I'll be listing the plays with the difference in Power Ranking between the two teams. Using the Liberty game as an example....
Liberty is ranked at 34, Sam Houston 106. The difference is +72 in Liberty's favor.
When I list the plays each week, I try to list them with the biggest difference first. The bigger the difference, the stronger the play. I don't like to use the words BEST BETS, but, you might want to consider the teams with a 100+ difference as BEST BETS. Usually those games are going to have a very large spread. These are the blowout games. The only thing that will keep them from covering the spread, in my opinion, is turnovers.
I am also grouping some games in a RED GAME category. The teams both have a negative Power Ranking, ranking from 60 to 138,
================
Week 6
+72 5 Liberty-13' vs Sam Houston (52')
+44 5 BYU-10' vs Iowa St (47')
Upset!
+7 2 USTA-6' vs So Fla....Play on So Fla
Red Games
+54 5 Jax St-3 at Kenn St (50)
+38 5 FIU-3 vs NMST (47')
+35 5 Troy-10' vs So Miss (49)
Lean (Not a System Play)
+33 (NS) Iowa+3 at Wash(41)
good luck 2 all!
Liberty is ranked at 34, Sam Houston 106. The difference is +72 in Liberty's favor.
When I list the plays each week, I try to list them with the biggest difference first. The bigger the difference, the stronger the play. I don't like to use the words BEST BETS, but, you might want to consider the teams with a 100+ difference as BEST BETS. Usually those games are going to have a very large spread. These are the blowout games. The only thing that will keep them from covering the spread, in my opinion, is turnovers.
I am also grouping some games in a RED GAME category. The teams both have a negative Power Ranking, ranking from 60 to 138,
================
Week 6
+72 5 Liberty-13' vs Sam Houston (52')
+44 5 BYU-10' vs Iowa St (47')
Upset!
+7 2 USTA-6' vs So Fla....Play on So Fla
Red Games
+54 5 Jax St-3 at Kenn St (50)
+38 5 FIU-3 vs NMST (47')
+35 5 Troy-10' vs So Miss (49)
Lean (Not a System Play)
+33 (NS) Iowa+3 at Wash(41)
good luck 2 all!
