Habhab21
    Habhab21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Finally got paid from Top Bet. 2500.00 wire. Took 2 Months. We shall see how long the next one takes. Requesting payout today.

DatPelican
    DatPelican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Habhab21 View Post
    Finally got paid from Top Bet. 2500.00 wire. Took 2 Months. We shall see how long the next one takes. Requesting payout today.
    Anybody know where this Scam book is run out of? I am sitting on 5k in my account after a 2,500 withdrawal. I also have 1500$ in future bets.

I will sit on my balance and never make a bet again with TopBet. I really want to know what country this operation is being ran out of..

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Quote Originally Posted by DatPelican View Post
    Anybody know where this Scam book is run out of? I am sitting on 5k in my account after a 2,500 withdrawal. I also have 1500$ in future bets.

I will sit on my balance and never make a bet again with TopBet. I really want to know what country this operation is being ran out of..
    Not sure where they operate from but I just got mail from them out of Buffalo NY. They put $250 into my account but it's "free money" and cant be used unless I deposit. Yeah...I will pass on that. No doubt it's going to get a few suckers who don't know about TopBets payout problems now

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Seven new slow-pay complaints have been submitted.
    Thanks for keeping us updated on them

Habhab21

DatPelican. How long have you been waiting? I was very surprised when the wire hit my account. I was very frustrated with them. I am up quite a bit but still continuing to make bets hoping that I get more payments.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

DatPelican. How long have you been waiting? I was very surprised when the wire hit my account. I was very frustrated with them. I am up quite a bit but still continuing to make bets hoping that I get more payments.
    I have no horse in the race but if you are just sitting on your balance I'm sure it will make it infinitely more unlikely you get paid by them. Seems like the odds are better of getting paid if you resume betting as normal.

DatPelican

I had been waiting since Feb for a large bitcoin payout. Last month I finally said F*** IT and cancelled my payout request and made a new one for a wire-2,500. If I continue to bet I will but it wont be "as normal".
    I will bet 10$ a game a few times a week just to say I am betting. There is no point in losing hundreds or thousands more when I have not been paid- and theres no point in winning a few thousand because to me-that increases the likelihood that they wont pay you-if my balance and what they owe me keeps rising.
    The owners and ones responsible for this book deserve to be killed. The amount of money this scam book owes to their customers is enough to draw serious violence- and it would if this was just an average local bookie. If I was one of those that they owed my 20-30K plus I'm doing whatever I can to find where this place is being run out of and making a visit.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

1 month and counting now on my 2nd payout.................

Habhab21

If you call them they say Bitcoin cashouts are not available. I went to calling them daily to weekly. Received my wire about 2 months after my original request but 6 weeks after they came back and said they needed my bank statement. Hang in there. They are paying it’s just slow. I am not happy about the situation either cause I have a pretty large balance. Made my second request last Thursday. Hope it is quicker than the last one.

jablo1312
    jablo1312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

I tried calling TopBet's customer support line this morning. The call was forwarded to a generic, automated message instead of the usual TopBet CS message. Pretty concerning. I'm still able to log into my account and place wagers, but have yet to get a hold of anyone on the phone. If anyone knows somewhere I can call and reach TopBet please let me know.

jablo1312

I emailed them and got a quick response- they just have a new phone number fwiw. Good news I guess...

anci22
    anci22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Hey guys
    They run from World Hub Services in Manilla, Phillipines. I have a few friends in Tokyo as well as Vietnam who are already scoping them out.
    Noel Samson is affiliated with this book and he too is on surveillance.
    They owe me 9900 from 2016.
    Guys im pulling plug and going all in with taking these guys out in maniacal fashion. Who is w me?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by anci22 View Post
    Hey guys
    They run from World Hub Services in Manilla, Phillipines. I have a few friends in Tokyo as well as Vietnam who are already scoping them out.
    Noel Samson is affiliated with this book and he too is on surveillance.
    They owe me 9900 from 2016.
    Guys im pulling plug and going all in with taking these guys out in maniacal fashion. Who is w me?
    yeah noel samson ran out of cash after he stole 500k back in 2001 with the futurebet scam

In 2001 Noel Samson moved from British Columbia to Manila intent on becoming the authority for online gaming in the Philippines. He began pitching to potential gaming operators a complete gaming solution that included LaCascia’s Futureweb gaming platform and a licence to operate online gaming from the burgeoning market.
    Samson raised 500k from investors, friends, family and particular group of motorcycle enthusiasts who were all looking to cash in on Noel Samson’s promises on an online gambling goldmine that the Futurebet had to offer. Things began to fall apart when Samson failed to gain the blessings of the Philippines government and then unable to help the investors launch the gaming sites. Rather than return to Canada or return the half of a million dollars he took from investors, Samson settled in Manila full-time and lived like a king on his embezzled cash.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

people bash sbr for betislands, but why has there never been an outpouring of hate for covers, they pumped up total thieves behind logans, beted, topbet, etc.

Frank

2 months and counting on my 2nd payout............................

namron458
    namron458's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, my first and second withdrawal request was in May and June 2018. Gave up on contacting them for a while. Just logged in last month to see that both withdrawal requests were cancelled and reloaded back to my account along with their new website. Recently made a new withdrawal request. Thinking of contacting a debtor/creditor attorney. What do y'all think?

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

still waiting on a $2500 payout made on 8/27. called them once a week past 3 weeks...getting same BS reply that "it is due to their processors." just hoping they come through like they did last time this happened.

DatPelican

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    still waiting on a $2500 payout made on 8/27. called them once a week past 3 weeks...getting same BS reply that "it is due to their processors." just hoping they come through like they did last time this happened.
    I think anybody who works for topbet should be beaten to death.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

Due to their processor usually means they don’t have the funds to pay you right now.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I just called to fukk with them and some lady in the Philippines was begging me to open an account for “as little as $50.”

She said payouts take two weeks. When I referenced SBR and people waiting six months or more she said “We’ve has a problem with our processor the past month but it is fixed now. And anyone can post anything online.”

I told her this wasn’t one or two people, it’s well over 200. And she just repeated the above line over and over.

Sorry to anyone caught up in this mess. I hope they pay. I had similar problems milking money very slowly out of MyBookie.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

just called again...same BS. but this time the lady said she could do me a huge favor..."i can e-mail you weekly on your payout status."
    wow, that is huge! what a joke. i asked when the last time anybody was paid. she claimed a few batches were paid out last month. can anybody verify this?

BigVollerBrand
    BigVollerBrand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Payouts

Still have over 13k in my account. Last distribution received was last november and then i quit trying. Just checked today and saw the new website bullshit where every request was cancelled. Has anyone gotten any money in the last few months?

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

just called again...same BS. but this time the lady said she could do me a huge favor..."i can e-mail you weekly on your payout status."
    wow, that is huge! what a joke. i asked when the last time anybody was paid. she claimed a few batches were paid out last month. can anybody verify this?
    This sounds exactly like how WSEX was handling things in their last year or so.

Frank

3 months and counting on my 2nd payout....................

Since the last took 13 months, I'm not expecting much.

mrbiz68
    mrbiz68's Avatar Become A Pro!

Topbet.eu real scam book

Quote Originally Posted by jablo1312 View Post
    keeping ones account open shouldn’t be a requirement for getting penetrating paid. Stop making for them. They are stealing from everyone, and just because they might pay during football season doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to get ripped on.

Processing deposits but not withdrawals via bitcoin is an immediate sign that this is a scam book. Having to wait one year (!) for a payout is a sign that this is a scam book. Just because you know some people who got paid (just request lower amounts!!) doesn’t mean we should ever expect to get paid moving forward.
    just opened account with free $100 and rolled it over 20 times and they still told me to deposit $100 and i can get a payout, stay clear from these scammers, slow pay big time......buyer beware go place bets at youwager.eu instead....

Baseball29
    Baseball29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Im owed 2500. I lost my 6200 balance because my 1st withdrawl never went through. They should be sued or blacklisted. They are offering 100% bonus to new customers and they dont pay loyal 10 year customers a dime back!!! Travesty...

Frank

4 months and counting................

Same word for word, cookie cutter BS email every time.

jablo1312

7.5 months and counting. Still getting the same same old runaround?

Sunny45
    Sunny45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I was referred by a friend here who got paid a couple years ago. I hadn’t done my due diligence, but upon reading recent posts here I’m assuming this is a scam and my $6000 sitting in the account is screwed.

There are absolutely no repurcussions here?

Sunny45

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care what a liar like Milwaukee Mike says but topbet is clearly paying some people, they aren't paying a lot of people. I've always said topbet is a deadbeat book but they aren't a scam, they do pay many people when deposits are coming in, they paid me as recently as several months ago. I like everyone else have real money there but I heavily doubt anyone is losing money at topbet when you consider what they've won minus deposits.
    Also who is this guy? Only person on this whole forum advocating for TopBet, it’s clear no one is getting paid and he’s spamming the forum with frequent positive posts. BTW customers don’t give feedback and continuously advocate for a company, they give feedback only when negative or when exceptional service. This guy must be affiliated with TopBet.

Completely screwed up that this is completely a Ponzi scam on a global level and someone would be advocating for the one time someone got paid likely years ago.

anci22
    anci22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

If you guys want to get paid like I do, we must unify and put money in to fly someone to Manilla to handle tgis or head down to Costa Rica and blind side Calvin Ayre im sure hes involved.
    We should all get on email chain and link up to getvwhat is rightfully ours. What do we have to lose?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny45 View Post

Also who is this guy? Only person on this whole forum advocating for TopBet, it’s clear no one is getting paid and he’s spamming the forum with frequent positive posts. BTW customers don’t give feedback and continuously advocate for a company, they give feedback only when negative or when exceptional service. This guy must be affiliated with TopBet.

Completely screwed up that this is completely a Ponzi scam on a global level and someone would be advocating for the one time someone got paid likely years ago.
    Are you filing retarded I said no one should deposit at topbet I've never once advocated for it. I said they pay most people when deposits come in and they are making money, and Ive been right about topbet.

jablo1312

Called, talked to a manager who effectively said I should be patient but it's not TopBets fault and they'll get me my money eventually. 8 months and counting.

Sunny45

Quote Originally Posted by jablo1312 View Post
    Called, talked to a manager who effectively said I should be patient but it's not TopBets fault and they'll get me my money eventually. 8 months and counting.
    How much was your withdrawal? I have a $1300 request that was apparently actually reviewed and approved in mid January. End of this week is the additional 15-20 business days (on top of the first 15-20 business days quoted). We’ll see if I get the check.

Sounds like no one has been paid in 8-9 months plus. Maybe they really did go insolvent.

KoolHandLuke
    KoolHandLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

Does anyone have the physical address for TopBet in Manilla????

First ... 45678910 Last