TheMuel
    TheMuel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Betagame.ag Avoid this book, possible scam

I deposited at this book on September 10. Sent X and got X Free Play bonus with a XX rollover. I won 4 wagers; 1 with a cash bet and with the other 3 I made 2-team parlays which all won. My balance was then X.

Shortly thereafter they locked my account, and accused me of using "several IPs" and that one of the IPs was used by another account in Connecticut. This makes no sense since I am in Australia and wouldn't use a USA IP.

I have asked the rep there, Will, to provide some evidence of his claims. He keeps telling me that he has proof but that "it can take awhile" to send it to me.

Will asked for all sorts of ID, selfies, hydro bills, etc which I have provided.

They have returned my original deposit to my Btc account, but I am worried this is just a fly by night operation that screws over anyone who wins.

Yes, I have filed a complaint with SBR and we will see how that goes.

Has anyone else had dealings with this place? Positive or negative?

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Dude stop lying though your teeth. It's turning them yellow.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

aortega, are you backing betagame now?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuel View Post
    I deposited at this book on September 10. Sent X and got X Free Play bonus with a XX rollover. I won 4 wagers; 1 with a cash bet and with the other 3 I made 2-team parlays which all won. My balance was then X.

Shortly thereafter they locked my account, and accused me of using "several IPs" and that one of the IPs was used by another account in Connecticut. This makes no sense since I am in Australia and wouldn't use a USA IP.

I have asked the rep there, Will, to provide some evidence of his claims. He keeps telling me that he has proof but that "it can take awhile" to send it to me.

Will asked for all sorts of ID, selfies, hydro bills, etc which I have provided.

They have returned my original deposit to my Btc account, but I am worried this is just a fly by night operation that screws over anyone who wins.

Yes, I have filed a complaint with SBR and we will see how that goes.

Has anyone else had dealings with this place? Positive or negative?

It sure smells bad if they can't even get the country of the matching IP correct!

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

I have played there and was always paid on time...

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Sounds like something BetPhoenix would do lol. Or Mania. Or Skybook.

BAUS

TheMuel

I've looked around and have not found bad press on Betagame (which is why I signed up). From my perspective, I signed up at a book that hasn't been around for long and went on a hot streak. Within a week my account is closed.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    I have played there and was always paid on time...
    Me, too. They seem to be an up and coming Book. Hopefully SBR will keep us updated on this case.

TheMuel

HedgeHog,
    Thanks for weighing in.
    This is a personal question so only answer if you want to: has your Betagame balance ever blown up quickly over $5 or 6k? My balance was at about $6600 off of a $1500 deposit.

How long does SBR usually take to respond? I haven't heard from them yet.

Optional

You'll probably have to wait for office hours TheMuel.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

betagame pays. confirm here.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It sure smells bad if they can't even get the country of the matching IP correct!
    That's true if the OP's story is correct, but I highly doubt it. Let's give Betagame the benefit of the doubt and a chance to defend themselves.I for one would like to hear Will's side of the story.

PS Full disclosure: I played at BAG in the past but don't currently
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 10-06-17 at 05:08 AM. Reason: PS

BAUS

I've seen books come up with every excuse possible not to pay players after hitting parlays with FP monies.

It doesn't make sense that an Aussie bettor would use an American IP address though. To what benefit? Online gambling is legal there, no?

BAUS

TheMuel

I posted on another forum where they are a sponsor, and I was attacked by a few regulars. I have no idea why they are so convinced that I'm lying. Most seem to have a lot of confidence in Will and Betagame.ag, but I question if any of them have run their balances up and at this point I just assume that they are degenerates who are proud of a few $50 payouts that Will has gladly paid them.

With my balance quickly going to $6600 and a lot of roll yet to meet I think Will was looking for reasons to boot me.

A forum admin from this other forum tried to help me by speaking to Will, but Will told him that he would only speak to me.

I emailed Will on the weekend asking him to give me a shot at meeting the roll, and hopefully it would give him a chance to see that I have no relation to whoever he thinks I'm partnered with in CONNECTICUT. He said he would talk to his "tech" and get back to me on Monday. Its now Friday morning here in Oz and I've emailed him 3 times this week without a reply.

So he says he will only talk to me but he won't talk to me.

Also I have not heard from SBR whom I filed a complaint with on September 20th

aortega521

I posted on another forum where they are a sponsor, and I was attacked by a few regulars. I have no idea why they are so convinced that I'm lying. Most seem to have a lot of confidence in Will and Betagame.ag, but I question if any of them have run their balances up and at this point I just assume that they are degenerates who are proud of a few $50 payouts that Will has gladly paid them.

With my balance quickly going to $6600 and a lot of roll yet to meet I think Will was looking for reasons to boot me.

A forum admin from this other forum tried to help me by speaking to Will, but Will told him that he would only speak to me.

I emailed Will on the weekend asking him to give me a shot at meeting the roll, and hopefully it would give him a chance to see that I have no relation to whoever he thinks I'm partnered with in CONNECTICUT. He said he would talk to his "tech" and get back to me on Monday. Its now Friday morning here in Oz and I've emailed him 3 times this week without a reply.

Cause your a freaking liar. Stop lying dude. Your obviously not getting help from anyone cause you did something you weren’t supposed to do. Not only are your teeth yellow from all the lying but your breath smells like crap now.

RocketMan$$$

paid 1500 same day,,, no issues

Optional

It sounds like you are handling it well. Your fair and reasonable sounding suggestion is exactly how people should approach these things. "I get that you are concerned but you should not be and give me a chance to show you that".

I don't know if there is more to this story. The book's treatment of you seems in stark contrast to a couple of respected posters opinions of the place

Something not quite right here. Not saying it's you. But something amiss.

Reply to the confirmation email you should have got after submitting your complaint and ask for an update.

HedgeHog

Seriously? Betagame sponsors several contests at MadJack's Forum, with substantial prizes. Many of their clients will deposit $1000 or more to be eligible (not small time degenerates as you assume). Not one of them has complained about being stiffed on their account balances or prize winnings. So it shouldn't be that surprising that you were not well received there. BTW, one question you didn't answer there involves your IP address. Why are you concealing your actual IP via "ipvanish".

housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deposited a couple hundred there a couple months ago and cashed out 3 or 4k no problem.

TheMuel

Thanks for your feedback Optional, Hedgehog and Housecloud

Here is the deal with the VPN, until now I almost always used a VPN, I have never had an issue with any other book so until now I didn't think it was a problem. The fact is that I am who I am, I have no relationship with any other bettor that is in Betagame, and I myself have never had dual accounts anywhere. The VPN not intended to hide my location or IP from books or forums.

Will is convinced that I have somehow cheated him and claims that I signed in from Connecticut. If my IP showed that I was in Connecticut, it was because my VPN was on and malfunctioned. I would not purposefully have tried to look as though I was anywhere other than Australia, I gain no advantage from that.

Will has yet to show me any proof of conflicting or similar IPs.

HedgeHog

Thanks for your feedback Optional, Hedgehog and Housecloud

Here is the deal with the VPN, until now I almost always used a VPN, I have never had an issue with any other book so until now I didn't think it was a problem. The fact is that I am who I am, I have no relationship with any other bettor that is in Betagame, and I myself have never had dual accounts anywhere. The VPN not intended to hide my location or IP from books or forums.

Will is convinced that I have somehow cheated him and claims that I signed in from Connecticut. If my IP showed that I was in Connecticut, it was because my VPN was on and malfunctioned. I would not purposefully have tried to look as though I was anywhere other than Australia, I gain no advantage from that.

Will has yet to show me any proof of conflicting or similar IPs.
    Fair enough. I do agree that proof needs to be shown before confiscating players' funds. I hope a fair solution is reached for your case.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

You're always going to have problems if you use VPNs with books, even if you swap your IP with another IP supposedly in your same country. I've selected an IP swap with a UK IP only to find it showed as a Dutch IP. I've selected a German IP only to find it showed as a Turkish IP. If you're going to hide or swap IPs with accounts you have to be methodical. Clear the cache and history, load the alt-IP, check the IP independently through a 3rd party testing site, (very important), and only then sign in to your account. Even then you're taking a chance. An IP warehouse is going to use a single IP with thousands of users. If any one of them uses that IP with the same book, website, etc it'll show as a possible multiple account on an alt detector.

I'm not accusing anyone of having or using multiple accounts - anywhere - but if anyone does they should do so keeping each account on a different machine/tablet/laptop whatever. Most forums have alt detection software which places cookies on your machine. If you use the same machine for different accounts, (even if you've been careful enough to swap IPs), identical cookie information is a smoking gun with your fingerprints all over it. If free forums can catch you you should expect cash, bitcoin, and credit card handling sites to be really hot on your case.

TheMuel

Betagame is not responding to me at this point.

Last I heard from Will (8 days ago) he asked me to explain how I signed in from Connecticut. I replied and tried to explain as best I could, seeing as they have not shown me any proof I don't even believe that I signe in with a Connecticut IP. I have explained every detail about my VPN usage and mentioned the possibility of a malfunction. I also have asked that he simply let me complete the rollover (approx $56k).

I've sent him two emails since asking if he had received my communications, and he has not responded.

I honestly think that I am the first to experience this, but my guess is that I won't be the last. My main draw to this book was it's low juice. With those kind of odds, I expect sharps are pounding this small book and it's only a matter of time before others experience what I have here.

Still waiting for SBR to respond to my complaint.

RocketMan$$$

Was paid twice since you complained. No clue what you did but it was something, play fair and get paid

TheMuel

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    Was paid twice since you complained. No clue what you did but it was something, play fair and get paid
    I don't know what I did either

RocketMan$$$

GL. They are fair

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I've played there and always been paid including mid 4 figure balance.

PowerMoves
    PowerMoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

I play at BAG, but have not withdrawn yet. But I was wondering why they lowered their limits from 500 to 100 for UFC and perhaps other sports?

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMoves View Post
    I play at BAG, but have not withdrawn yet. But I was wondering why they lowered their limits from 500 to 100 for UFC and perhaps other sports?
    It’s probably just your account that was limited.

BAUS

PowerMoves
    PowerMoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    It’s probably just your account that was limited.

BAUS
    Did it not happen to you?

aortega521

Received at least 4 withdrawal within the last 6 weeks. Legit book no issues. Customer service is top notch.

HedgeHog

It's been a month since this thread/complaint originated. Has Betagame been contacted and have they responded?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    It's been a month since this thread/complaint originated. Has Betagame been contacted and have they responded?
    is this another Jeff Cash production?

Rale
    Rale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4439

Any experience with Betagame lately?
    They offer some nice promos.

Rale
    Rale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4439

Quote Originally Posted by Rale View Post
    Any experience with Betagame lately?
    They offer some nice promos.