Kleb1
    Kleb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

10Bet verification and account closed

On 19/3/2017 I requested a withdrawal for the amount of more than 7000€ on www.10bet.com. All my earlier withdrawals were processed in a right way, but for this one they needed extra verification documentation. I had to sent it to their address in Malta, which I did. The first document I sent was (unfairly) rejected so I did sent a document again. They received it on the 20th of April and now I still don't have a reply. I called and emailed numerous times but the only reply are things like 'we are working on it' and 'we will update you'. The whole situation takes more than 6 weeks now...
    What else can I do? SBR, please help me?
    Last edited by Kleb1; 05-02-17 at 05:27 AM.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Punt when the company begins to stutter step and ask for more docs they are putting up a red flag and your screwed ...I hope that's not the case but that's what it sounds like

Kleb1

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Punt when the company begins to stutter step and ask for more docs they are putting up a red flag and your screwed ...I hope that's not the case but that's what it sounds like
    I also have that feeling, especially because it seems they don't do anything and only taking more and more time. The point is that I didn't do anything wrong, so they can't just take my money right?

Kleb1

After 6.5 weeks I received my money, but my account is closed. After I filed a complaint at the European Commission on Monday, they were suddenly very quick with a solution. I can recommend everybody with a problem to file a complaint at the Online Dispute Resolution (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/m...chooseLanguage) since they act very quick and 10Bet (and maybe bookmakers in general) take it very seriously, which you can see in my case. I emailed and called for 6.5 weeks, and suddenly 2 days after my complaint with the EU it's resolved.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

1. Sorry that it happened like that.
    2. Post your picks!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Kleb1 View Post
    After 6.5 weeks I received my money, but my account is closed. After I filed a complaint at the European Commission on Monday, they were suddenly very quick with a solution. I can recommend everybody with a problem to file a complaint at the Online Dispute Resolution (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/m...chooseLanguage) since they act very quick and 10Bet (and maybe bookmakers in general) take it very seriously, which you can see in my case. I emailed and called for 6.5 weeks, and suddenly 2 days after my complaint with the EU it's resolved.
    Good news. Thanks for letting the forum know.

Sounds like it happened one day after SBR chased them up too.

BTW, the EU ODR service is just to refer people to the correct body to lodge a complaint with.

Kleb1

OK thanks, maybe it was more thanks to SBR than EU ODR. I'm happy with the solution nevertheless.