DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Requested high 4 figure withdraw this morning and received it in an hour and a half.

Not only super fast.... they sent it with a very high miners fee and it was confirmed immediately. Which is just as important as a fast payout. Some books are sending btc payouts with very low miners fees and it's taking several hours at minimum to confirm.

Kudos to DSI

make sure to check the cashier for what bonus you are eligible for. They have a sweet 100% bonus going on right now.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

I'd say bookmaker family are the best with bitcoin as far as traditional books are concerned. With that said, I haven't used traditional books lately. I don't see the point anymore.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I'd say bookmaker family are the best with bitcoin as far as traditional books are concerned. With that said, I haven't used traditional books lately. I don't see the point anymore.
    I like having the if-win option on my wagers... and I dont see any BTC books with that option.

Traditional books still offer far more different wager types.

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 726

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    5dimes good too

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

best in the business when it comes to BTC payouts

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    I like having the if-win option on my wagers... and I dont see any BTC books with that option.

Traditional books still offer far more different wager types.
    I guess I mean I don't see the point for ME to use traditional books. I usually just play sides. I love being able to get my funds in and out at will.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

An hour and a half is way too long. Nitrogen pays that out in about 1 min 30 seconds. And you can cashout 29 times a day if you want to. Not to mention 24/7 7 days a week. Traditional books you have to request at certain times and usually only 1 payout a day. Fuk that.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    An hour and a half is way too long. Nitrogen pays that out in about 1 min 30 seconds. And you can cashout 29 times a day if you want to. Not to mention 24/7 7 days a week. Traditional books you have to request at certain times and usually only 1 payout a day. Fuk that.
    Well remember that some players prefer having their deposits converted to USD so that they're not speculating on bitcoin while trying to focus on sports wagering. You can't compare a BTC-only book to a traditional one for this reason; payout speed at websites which offer no bonuses and let you create numerous accounts should be unique.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

That's good tie frame.i might have to give bookmaker some business ..heritage is fast too same day

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Well remember that some players prefer having their deposits converted to USD so that they're not speculating on bitcoin while trying to focus on sports wagering. You can't compare a BTC-only book to a traditional one for this reason; payout speed at websites which offer no bonuses and let you create numerous accounts should be unique.
    I understand your point but it is nice to be able to deposit, bet on a single half of a basketball game and then cash out immediately. Traditional books will not let you do that. There is no 24 hour wait on withdrawing funds and the bitcoin price doesn't change too much within an hour timeframe.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Cant beat nitrogen if your just playing sides ..but lack of live play and slow grading keeps them from being top of the line.