tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

No message to inform customers when a bet is refused in-play on Pinbet88?? Why?

Hello, there's an improvement that really needs to be done on Pinbet88, that concerns live betting/in-play betting:
    when one tries to place a bet in-play on pinbet88, the statut of the bet first is "waiting" in the betslip . Then 2 possibilities:
    -either the bet is accepted, and so it appears as "running" then in the betslip
    -or the bet is refused. But when bet is refused, there's no message at all to inform customers! The bet is simply removed from the betslip, but no message to inform customers?? Pinbet88 should display a message like "your bet wasn't accepted" to inform customers (that is the way it works on Pinnacle if i remember well) ! Very often customers may believe bets were accepted (as there's no message to indicate the contrary), but in fact they weren't ! Why doesn't Pinbet88 display such a message?? That would avoid many errors...

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Agree 100%. Was trading live tennis, placed 5 bets on each site only to realize one was rejected on pinnacle. No message to alert wager had been rejected, no nothing. As soon as you place the bet is says accepted. I do understand the waiting to running process but there should DEFINITELY be a popup alerting a player if a bet is rejected in the waiting time.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

This was never the case, not even on the old site. Seems obvious to just check this as long as a bet is pending...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I always check pending bets

sometimes software glitch

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    This was never the case, not even on the old site. Seems obvious to just check this as long as a bet is pending...
    The problem is this causes an issue in fast moving sports like tennis for people who trade across multiple sites. On most sites, you have a bet accepted at a certain price and the bet is in no matter what. (barring a bad line) On pinnacle, you need to make your bet at their current offered price and then IF it gets accepted you need to stare at the pending wagers for another 5-10 seconds to wait if it goes from waiting to running. Of course if you attempt to make a bet at say +200 and the line moves to +150, you will get the message the line moved like it does on all sites. I don't understand why sites like pinnacle need to have the waiting to running policy to begin with when there are plenty of sites that offer the exact same fast moving odds without it. But if they are going to do it that way, it would be helpful to traders to offer SOME kind of notification that a bet was rejected.

rangerz2478

SBO for example does waiting to running on live bets as well.

But when a bet is rejected there, you can look at the bet slip and there is a message right away when bets have been rejected. On pinnacle they don't do that. They simply remove it from your pending wagers with no notification unless you go to graded bets. So if you have multiple bets listed in your pending wagers it's easy to miss that a bet was rejected. They also have a different color on waiting bets vs running bets so you can easily differentiate waiting vs running. This may sound like nitpicking to most and pointing out minor issues but for those making multiple bets on a second by second basis, it's very important.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Days have passed and still no notification/message to inform customers when a bet is rejected ?? Is it so difficult to install?? This morning again, when doing live-betting, i was fortunate i could avoid big big mistake, because i was nearly to make an horrible mistake, thinking PinnacleSports had accepted one of my bets (in-play) whereas it had been refused in reality. I realised it just on time fortunately. But as some others already mentionned it, when one has several/many pending/running bets in the betslip, that's not so easy to notice that one bet has been removed ! Why doen't PinnacleSports make an effort to display a message such as "your bet was rejected" ??

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Bump.

Has this been addressed yet anyone?