1. #36
    ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-12
    Posts: 249
    Betpoints: 2435

    Just ordered mine...this will be a godsend if it sticks around.

  2. #37
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 18,106
    Betpoints: 61

    I have a feeling this card will last a long long long time. I can't see why it would ever be stopped?

    Not like other D.C.'s in the past where it was being funded in "other" ways.

    This card "welcomes" BTC from your wallet.

    I'm pretty excited about this. You should be too.

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 315 pts


  3. #38
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,042
    Betpoints: 5351

    Agree. I am glad it seems legit. I am so tired of my bank Wells Fargo interrogating me every time a coinbase transaction comes up.

  4. #39
    Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 4,448
    Betpoints: 40

    Yes.. exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    Is this the process:

    You send say $500 in your current Bitcoins to the debit card...the Bitcoin leaves your wallet and is deposited to the debit card, and you now have $500 usd to spend on your debit card...?

    If so...this is very welcome!

  5. #40
    Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-10
    Posts: 1,075

    I'm on the bitpay site trying to order the card and it seems like you have to use BTC to order it. I guess you can't pay with USD.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 176 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 144 pts


  6. #41
    3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 423
    Betpoints: 1895

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    I'm on the bitpay site trying to order the card and it seems like you have to use BTC to order it. I guess you can't pay with USD.

    Your right...I tried to find a USD payment option also, and couldn't. So went with bitcoin.

  7. #42
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 18,106
    Betpoints: 61

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    I'm on the bitpay site trying to order the card and it seems like you have to use BTC to order it. I guess you can't pay with USD.
    Apparently only accepts BTC for payment. So make sure you have your BTC wallet handy. They set up a stupid timer that you have 15 minutes to complete the transaction. Don't freak yourself out about it.... if all 15 minutes expire.... the invoice will remain open. Just don't lose the BTC address that is generated.

    Once the funds are confirmed.... you will receive an email saying paid in full.

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 315 pts


  8. #43
    Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-10
    Posts: 1,075

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Apparently only accepts BTC for payment. So make sure you have your BTC wallet handy. They set up a stupid timer that you have 15 minutes to complete the transaction. Don't freak yourself out about it.... if all 15 minutes expire.... the invoice will remain open. Just don't lose the BTC address that is generated.

    Once the funds are confirmed.... you will receive an email saying paid in full.
    Thanks

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 176 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 144 pts


  9. #44
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 18,106
    Betpoints: 61

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Thanks
    No problem

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 315 pts


  10. #45
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    link doesn't work.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  11. #46
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,224
    Betpoints: 1868

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

    link doesn't work.
    Try this one: http://tinyurl.com/zpst3xs

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #47
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    thanks. that worked. so the card is ~$10 and you can take out up to $3000 per day for a fee of $2.00?

    so it's free to load to the card? seems really cheap. what am i missing here?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  13. #48
    bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 1,325
    Betpoints: 432

    Card works great, money is on it within 15 minutes

  14. #49
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,042
    Betpoints: 5351

    Quote Originally Posted by bigjah15 View Post
    Card works great, money is on it within 15 minutes
    Do you know if you can load it 24/7 or is it just certain hours?

  15. #50
    bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 1,325
    Betpoints: 432

    24/7 by wallet, or you can load at store when they are open. I go frol book to airbitz to card then take money out. Not sure if i need to go to inbetween wallet but rather be safe then sorry

  16. #51
    bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 1,325
    Betpoints: 432

    From book to card it usually takes 15-20 min

  17. #52
    bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 1,325
    Betpoints: 432

    I use nitrogen fyi

  18. #53
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,042
    Betpoints: 5351

    Yeah I use nitogen also. Probably good idea to use middle wallet because card bank might be weird about gambling stuff like coinbase and circle. Thanks for the info I definitely will be ordering a card.

  19. #54
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-12
    Posts: 981
    Betpoints: 8478

    Out of curiosity, what did you guys use for ID verification? Drivers license? Didn't think you'd need that to verify.

  20. #55
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    i'm ordering mine.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  21. #56
    Courtesywipe
    [Too Long]
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-11
    Posts: 1,475
    Betpoints: 604

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what did you guys use for ID verification? Drivers license? Didn't think you'd need that to verify.
    I included my drivers license on the app. No different then any other pre-paid. The difference is now I can cash out from a book and have cash in hand in minutes. And not the $450 p2p. 3k per day. Saying I can win that much of course.

  22. #57
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what did you guys use for ID verification? Drivers license? Didn't think you'd need that to verify.
    just used driver's license and they do ask for your ss#
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  23. #58
    3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 423
    Betpoints: 1895

    Just got mine in the mail...here we go....

  24. #59
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,224
    Betpoints: 1868

    This sounds a little bit too good to be true.

    I'd suggest withdrawing whatever balance you transfer to this card ASAP to reduce any chance of funds confiscation in case this company is openly flaunting the laws.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #60
    Courtesywipe
    [Too Long]
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-11
    Posts: 1,475
    Betpoints: 604

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This sounds a little bit too good to be true.

    I'd suggest withdrawing whatever balance you transfer to this card ASAP to reduce any chance of funds confiscation in case this company is openly flaunting the laws.
    No doubt!

  26. #61
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 18,106
    Betpoints: 61

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    thanks. that worked. so the card is ~$10 and you can take out up to $3000 per day for a fee of $2.00?

    so it's free to load to the card? seems really cheap. what am i missing here?
    In the fine print.... if you're looking for an ATM... the max per transaction is 750.00 roughly. So it would be $2.00 fee for every 750.00

    The key is finding an ATM that allows and supports this. Some will not allow you a transaction this high. You'll have to do some research in your area.

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 315 pts


  27. #62
    Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 4,448
    Betpoints: 40

    Buy a moneyorder

  28. #63
    3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 423
    Betpoints: 1895

    Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Buy a moneyorder

    Great idea!!!

  29. #64
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,042
    Betpoints: 5351

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This sounds a little bit too good to be true.

    I'd suggest withdrawing whatever balance you transfer to this card ASAP to reduce any chance of funds confiscation in case this company is openly flaunting the laws.
    I didn't think of that. Good idea.

  30. #65
    bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 1,325
    Betpoints: 432

    *********** is a great idea

  31. #66
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    In the fine print.... if you're looking for an ATM... the max per transaction is 750.00 roughly. So it would be $2.00 fee for every 750.00

    The key is finding an ATM that allows and supports this. Some will not allow you a transaction this high. You'll have to do some research in your area.
    where did someone else get $3000 max per day? so it's only $750 per day? most likely, it would be $2 bitpay charges plus the atm fee the bank charges?

    hey money, fyi, did you know you can increase your daily withdrawal amount to $1500 a day with your debit card? for the longest time i thought $500 was the max you can take out but you can call and increase it to $1500 a day.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  32. #67
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Buy a moneyorder
    do you mean with the bitpay card and deposit that to your bank? how much does a mo cost?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  33. #68
    Courtesywipe
    [Too Long]
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-11
    Posts: 1,475
    Betpoints: 604

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    where did someone else get $3000 max per day? so it's only $750 per day? most likely, it would be $2 bitpay charges plus the atm fee the bank charges?

    hey money, fyi, did you know you can increase your daily withdrawal amount to $1500 a day with your debit card? for the longest time i thought $500 was the max you can take out but you can call and increase it to $1500 a day.
    750 per transaction, max of $3000 per 24 hours. $2.50 fee for each $750 withdrawal. Posted on their website

  34. #69
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 16,981
    Betpoints: 123

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    750 per transaction, max of $3000 per 24 hours. $2.50 fee for each $750 withdrawal. Posted on their website
    so you can do 4 straight transactions for $3000 but it'll cost $10? lol i guess they want to juice the fees but still worth it compared to $50 fees for a check from up north.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-1-1 258 pts


  35. #70
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 18,106
    Betpoints: 61

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    so you can do 4 straight transactions for $3000 but it'll cost $10? lol i guess they want to juice the fees but still worth it compared to $50 fees for a check from up north.
    That's the trick. You might have to go to 4 different ATM's (under 24 hours) to get the 750.00 X 4 that you're looking for. Each machine may have it's own daily limit... regardless of bitpay's daily 3k limit. ATM's are independently owned and operated.

    Most in my area are Max 600 per transaction.

    Most machines are only equipped to spit out 30 bills tops. Meaning 30 20's.... which is 600 MAX.

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 315 pts


First 12345 ... Last
Top