1. #1
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    LiveSports.ag

    Any info on this book? Same platform as Topbet. Received letter in mail from them offering free $100 no deposit require, Guarantee 3 days payout

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,926
    Betpoints: 16064

    Never heard of and cant find any posts about them. Domain is less than a year old. Using a Curacao sub license.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 5,308

    no deposit require? do it

  4. #4
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    no deposit require? do it
    Free money always good. Just requested a payout today, expecting it early next week

  5. #5
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    LiveSports.ag??

    Has anyone ever used or heard of this this booking site? I received a flyer in mail from them - my guess is that this is run by the same outfit that manages Oddsmaker.com (I know that OM has a crappy rating from this site for good reasons, yet I've never had an issue with payments from them in 6+ years.)

  6. #6
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 3,577
    Betpoints: 1180

    Try it out...Report back

  7. #7
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    Wow!! requested payout yesterday, got tracking number this morning and it's scheduled for delivery TODAY.

  8. #8
    vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-07
    Posts: 1,596
    Betpoints: 40

    Total SCAM.

    $100 free for just signing in up needs to be wagered 25X times ON TOP of that You have to make it WIN above $1500 in order to request the payout .
    Max cash out off free $100 is $100 . Rest of the winnings (1500+ will be removed from your account ).
    LOL . What else

  9. #9
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    Ok I set up my account and they quickly credited my account for $100 with no deposit. Rep called me today about a 100% match with only a 1X rollover. I will maybe toss in a nickel to see how they do

  10. #10
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,926
    Betpoints: 16064

    Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    $100 free for just signing in up needs to be wagered 25X times ON TOP of that You have to make it WIN above $1500 in order to request the payout . Max cash out off free $100 is $100 . Rest of the winnings (1500+ will be removed from your account ).
    If all that is true the OP is looking like a bit of a shill.

    And the free $100 is looking like it's really worth about $2.50

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If all that is true the OP is looking like a bit of a shill.

    And the free $100 is looking like it's really worth about $2.50
    are u sure he's talking about this book? They told me the free $100 has no restrictions. I lost the free $100 and deposited $500 and received 100% bonus and 1x rollover. I finish rollover in one day and requested payout next day. I'm not home yet to pick up the delivery but I'll confirm the payout tonight.

  12. #12
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,926
    Betpoints: 16064

    No I am not sure what is correct. No restrictions would be hard to believe on a no deposit bonus though. What he said sounds closer to 'standard' for these type of promos.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    I missed the delivery yesterday but received the payout this morning. Fastest payout I ever received in mail. Customer service was great, will continue to play there. According to them, they're independent and not related to Oddsmaker or other books.

  14. #14
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    Ended up doing a deposit on the site and quickly worked through the low rollover requirement.

    Check was requested on Monday - it arrived on Friday. My buddy did the same and received his check without issue.

    This site is using the same interface and the identical mailing advertisement as Oddsmakers, so I still think they have an association with them in some manner.

    Not sure if this is legit or not in the long run yet they passed the first test I suppose.

  15. #15
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,926
    Betpoints: 16064

    Quote Originally Posted by Chcbleachers View Post
    Ended up doing a deposit on the site and quickly worked through the low rollover requirement.

    Check was requested on Monday - it arrived on Friday. My buddy did the same and received his check without issue.

    This site is using the same interface and the identical mailing advertisement as Oddsmakers, so I still think they have an association with them in some manner.

    Not sure if this is legit or not in the long run yet they passed the first test I suppose.
    Be careful, that is also how a scam shop also operates... payout fast to early players to try and get them posting about it on forums like you are.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #16
    aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-11
    Posts: 965
    Betpoints: 36

    After looking them up and checking out their book, they are a stand alone book. Nice interface on their site. I'm sure they'll gain popularity fast.

  17. #17
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    After couple deposits, I requested another payout today.

  18. #18
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    Yup, duly noted and certainly a possibility. I asked the rep on the phone today if they were associated with Oddsmaker - he said absolutely not then asked if I posted on SBR and if so, to note that. Ha, funny. Still not sure if I believe him yet to be honest, I never had any issues with Oddsmaker over the last 8 years or so despite the horror stories that I've read about here.

    Anyway, I went ahead and redeposited on this site today with only profits that were taken on the first go around. I'll happily report positive outcomes, yet will also enthusiastically slam them if they suck. Hoping for the former.

  19. #19
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    Livesports' site isn't up and running as of last night on the web (mobile site is working though) - they say they are doing server changes/ adding 'additional lines.' Coincidentally, Oddsmaker isn't functional either.

  20. #20
    dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-11
    Posts: 450
    Betpoints: 1566

    Quote Originally Posted by Chcbleachers View Post
    Livesports' site isn't up and running as of last night on the web (mobile site is working though) - they say they are doing server changes/ adding 'additional lines.' Coincidentally, Oddsmaker isn't functional either.
    Well that's as good as any connection you can find. Sites look the same and down at same time Big Red Flag for me.

  21. #21
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    They are not related to oddsmaker. Betonusa and oddsmaker are related. Topbet and livesports are independent

    Would be nice if SBR can confirm this for us

  22. #22
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    Livesports' website is down again today (their mobile site is working though.) They've been having problems with this for a few days now. Somewhat annoying they can't get this to work properly right out of the gate.

  23. #23
    jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-07
    Posts: 6,785
    Betpoints: 1150

    Not worth the risk
    Could easily turn into a deposit only sportsbook very fast
    Stay clear

  24. #24
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    They were doing upgrades. site works fine for me today. Also received tracking number for my payout

  25. #25
    Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-13
    Posts: 191
    Betpoints: 1465

    Duplicate post here, yet figured I'd toss it on this string as well:



    So I've been on this new site for about 10 days now or so. Here's my honest take on it, based on what I've seen thus far:

    PROS

    • $100 in real cash with no strings attached to get started (FREE100 is the promo code)
    • MATCH100 gets you a 100% real money match with negligible rollovers (my buddy had a 1X rollover, while I had a 4X rollover)
    • Excellent customer service thus far. Reps are very responsive, flexible with requests, and provided proactive updates when their site was undergoing maintenance earlier this week
    • Very quick payouts - I requested the cash on Tuesday of last week....it arrived on Friday.
    • Referral bonuses applied quickly based on the deposit of the person you sent to them for business


    CONS

    • Mobile version's casino is shaky. BJ often reboots while playing and is slow. Also, the account balance is on top of the screen and is sometimes overridden by the time stamp on the phone (for iPhones); level of importance on this is low as let's be honest, do we really need to play casino games on our phones??
    • Website has been down recently due to some improvements. The mobile version was still functional during this time however. Seems to have resolved itself as of now.


    I initially theorized that this book was related to Oddsmaker due the similarity in the interfaces, yet the reps continue to be adamant that they are a standalone 'boutique' operation. I'll take them at their word on this (though to be honest, I have yet to ever have a problem with Oddsmaker so it's a moot point for me personally.)

    All this being said, if they kept this level of performance and customer service up from here on out, I would probably use this site as one of my top choices. It would also be nice for SBR to reaffirm these points above. Regardless, I guess that time will be a good determining factor as to whether this site takes off and rises in the ranks of preference among players.

    I'll happily post positive feedback about this site going forward as events warrant, yet will also be very blunt with any issues that I experience.

  26. #26
    vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-07
    Posts: 1,596
    Betpoints: 40

    Quote Originally Posted by Chcbleachers View Post
    Duplicate post here, yet figured I'd toss it on this string as well:



    So I've been on this new site for about 10 days now or so. Here's my honest take on it, based on what I've seen thus far:

    PROS

    • $100 in real cash with no strings attached to get started (FREE100 is the promo code)
    • MATCH100 gets you a 100% real money match with negligible rollovers (my buddy had a 1X rollover, while I had a 4X rollover)
    • Excellent customer service thus far. Reps are very responsive, flexible with requests, and provided proactive updates when their site was undergoing maintenance earlier this week
    • Very quick payouts - I requested the cash on Tuesday of last week....it arrived on Friday.
    • Referral bonuses applied quickly based on the deposit of the person you sent to them for business


    CONS

    • Mobile version's casino is shaky. BJ often reboots while playing and is slow. Also, the account balance is on top of the screen and is sometimes overridden by the time stamp on the phone (for iPhones); level of importance on this is low as let's be honest, do we really need to play casino games on our phones??
    • Website has been down recently due to some improvements. The mobile version was still functional during this time however. Seems to have resolved itself as of now.


    I initially theorized that this book was related to Oddsmaker due the similarity in the interfaces, yet the reps continue to be adamant that they are a standalone 'boutique' operation. I'll take them at their word on this (though to be honest, I have yet to ever have a problem with Oddsmaker so it's a moot point for me personally.)

    All this being said, if they kept this level of performance and customer service up from here on out, I would probably use this site as one of my top choices. It would also be nice for SBR to reaffirm these points above. Regardless, I guess that time will be a good determining factor as to whether this site takes off and rises in the ranks of preference among players.

    I'll happily post positive feedback about this site going forward as events warrant, yet will also be very blunt with any issues that I experience.
    Looks like couple of dudes pushing this book HARD . With quick payouts and "FREE CASH"
    No book can sustain 1X-4X rollover with 100% real money bonus .

    Total bullshit and speaking of
    • $100 in real cash with no strings attached to get started (FREE100 is the promo code)


    Check terms and conditions first so called no strings attached
    http://livesports.ag/terms.php


    • FREE $100 OFFER

      • In order to participate, you must register an account. One account per household.
      • All sportsbook wager types other than parlays or teasers are permitted when wagering under this promotion.
      • The Bonus money must be wagered 25x times and the account balance must be brought up to a minimum of $1,500, only the winnings above $1,500 can be withdrawn. The maximum amount you can withdraw into the cashier account is $100.
      • The promotion concludes once a withdrawal is requested, the remaining balance will then be removed from your account during the withdrawal process.
      • This offer cannot be combined with any deposits or other promotional offers. Once you have concluded with this promotion, you are still eligible to claim initial deposit bonuses!
      • Free $100 promotion can only be claimed one time.
      • *General Terms and Conditions will also apply.

    Good deal FAKE $100 for YOUR PERSONAL INFO

  27. #27
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    Received my 3rd payout today. All within their 3 business day time frame.

  28. #28
    wordtops
    wordtops's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-15
    Posts: 1

    Save your self from trouble this sportsbook is unreliable...terrible customer service!

  29. #29
    ParacelIslands
    ParacelIslands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 55
    Betpoints: 1261

    I don't have any trouble playing there. Requested a max payout today. Will post on the payout report thread once I received it.

  30. #30
    harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-09
    Posts: 246
    Betpoints: 2928

    Quote Originally Posted by ParacelIslands View Post
    I don't have any trouble playing there. Requested a max payout today. Will post on the payout report thread once I received it.
    Great - looking forward to that Sir Shilly McShillerton

Top