triplex22
    triplex22's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSbet stole 130 euros

Here is the true story of LSBet basically stealing 130 euros from me couple of days ago.
    LSbet - stole 130 euros

This bookie stole from me 130 euros. I registered and deposited cca 700 euros in three turns in one day, One time by mistake as I apparently double clicked deposit button. I played on two-three matches and won 130 euros. After asking about bonus conditions on the live chat, they locked my account during the chat, and the guy in the chat told me that my account is locked and is gonna be verified for security reasons.

First they asked me to provide them next documents:
    - personal id copy
    - address proof like utility bill
    - Neteller screenshot

After providing them all that, they asked then for:
    - Neteller history in the last 6 months which will clearly show the methods used for depositing and withdrawing from Neteller account
    - photo of myself holding in my hand a passport and a letter where the following is written: my name, surname, LSbet.com account number and my signature

Even though there is no reason for them to know the source of depositing to Neteller, I provided them with these, but with covering other transactions. After that, they said that I need to send them full history without covering anything.

Just wanting to get my money back and knowing that they are offshore company I canīt really file a lawsuit unfortunately, I provided them also with that... I also provided them with the photo of myself holding passport, paper with their account number, signature...

After that they further asked for the bank statement showing deposit to Neteller of XX euros. After I provided them with that as well, they sent me an email informing me that they took the winnings from bets, and only left deposited amount, and that my account is temporarily unlocked so I can request withdrawal, and that after that it will be closed.

After asking them why did they took my winnings and why is my account locked after I provided them with all the screenshots and proves they requested, they just kept answering "that their decision is final" without giving any explanation.

So I withdrew the money, losing 130 euros that they stole.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

I have seen a couple of other books asking for this source of funds or proof of income info recently. It seems a step too far to me, particularly if they think they can demand your spending history as well. But there must be something that has prompted these few books to start thinking its fine to ask for it.

Do you have any idea what their problem was?

Sounds like they wanted a lot of hoop jumping for 130 euro.