Last night I bet on Bellator 59 and my bookie incorrectly recorded the Prindle vs Santos fight as a win for Prindle when the correct outcome was a no-contest. This resulted with the bookie paying me out £93.44 for a parlay rather than correct amount of £32.50

I knew the moment they made the mistake as I initially contacted the online support to chase up the payout from my bets this morning and could see the extra money moments after it hit my account. I immediately withdrew the full amount leaving my account at £0.00 . As I have had this happen before at another site I thought the same thing would happen they would realise the mistake and my account would be in a negative status for the extra amount.

Instead 4 hours after i withdrew all my cash I got an email from my bookie the important part is below

When this adjustment was made, your balance became negative, as the winnings had been withdrawn. As a gesture of good will, in this instance, your balance has been brought back to zero.

I'm not a huge better by any means maybe £10-15 avg for most mma cards so I don't think I would warrant any special treatment, so is this normal for a lot of sites?