Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbrodds

I used to love sbrodds, but the quality seems to have gone way down. MLB lines mixed up home and away teams tonight. That can get expensive, especially if pitchers have a very different home and away record and ERA. I suppose everything posted at sbrodds should be doublechecked every single time, because you never know when the information is unreliable.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

I wrote this down yesterday, because I had done the numbers and decided not to bet. Until I stupidly trusted sbrodds and remembered that the other team at home would definitely produce a positive expectation for the total. The game was about to start, so I pulled the trigger. The misinformation cost me money.

Today it's even worse over at sbrodds. Now the home and away teams are mixed up completely. I think at least yesterday the mistake was across the board. There are two remaining games, and both have the wrong home team.

Why is this not fixed? How hard would that be? Don't you folks realize people place bets based on the information at sbrodds? Unreal.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Eleven looks for this topic. Probably three my own. Nobody even reads this. lol

If you do read this...

DO NOT TRUST sbrodds!!!