nwwbig5
    nwwbig5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

These guys are a fraud. Iíve purchased a ton of plays as well and they always lose. Iíve exposed the fraud in depth and itís posted on another site as this one does not allow anything except picks. Please, please do not buy picks from gamblers life, mlbruler, yobabydaddy2b, NWI or any of them. DM me if you have questions or need proof

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

yobabydaddy2b is on Los Angeles FC -1 goal tonight

nwwbig5

One of these $1,000 picks has to hit eventually, right Bo? Then you get to say ďI told you soĒ

Even though these picks are dog shit and hitting 30% hahahah

BoKnowsBest

Quote Originally Posted by nwwbig5 View Post
    One of these $1,000 picks has to hit eventually, right Bo? Then you get to say “I told you so”

Even though these picks are dog shit and hitting 30% hahahah
    I am confused. yobabydaddy2b won yesterday (Brewers +115) and won tonights early game (Mets over). You have serious issues my friend. Never once have I said "told you so". I buy picks and share. Share the VSIN emails. People can play or fade. Does not bother me. But when people just say stuff that are easily disproved by facts and say them over and over is crazy to me that SBR allows trash like that to clog up these forums.
    Regardless, enjoy your Saturday night.

Lloyd79
    Lloyd79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6519

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    I am confused. yobabydaddy2b won yesterday (Brewers +115) and won tonights early game (Mets over). You have serious issues my friend. Never once have I said "told you so". I buy picks and share. Share the VSIN emails. People can play or fade. Does not bother me. But when people just say stuff that are easily disproved by facts and say them over and over is crazy to me that SBR allows trash like that to clog up these forums.
    How much does Gamblers Life pay you for promoting ?

nwwbig5

Hahahah you literally just did. This shit is a scam. Everyone here knows it. Stop posting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kobe bean

kobe bean
    kobe bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2056

Quote Originally Posted by nwwbig5 View Post
    Hahahah you literally just did. This shit is a scam. Everyone here knows it. Stop posting.
    Lmao...this moron only wasting his time these retarted picks can go 30-0 and not 1 person will check him out if itís 1000 a play lmao...was a good try by him to start a business but not gonna work
    my friend...and worst
    name ever at least try and make it sound real...morons..

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4533

If Bo is posting the games before they start I don't see what the problem is. Lets see how the picks do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrikpony

kobe bean

No one is charging 1000 a game tho man lol...

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeway View Post
    If Bo is posting the games before they start I don't see what the problem is. Lets see how the picks do.
    The problem is he is promoting a scam service. Getting others who don’t know to pay attention and see the fantasy land stats. Then wanting to buy.

kobe bean

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd79 View Post
    The problem is he is promoting a scam service. Getting others who don’t know to pay attention and see the fantasy land stats. Then wanting to buy.
    Yeah no doubt he is being a scumbag stay on top of him Lloyd good job man!!!

nwwbig5

The problem is ppl do get sucked into it. Including myself and a large group on here. Itís a sophisticated scam and if you believe someone is hitting 75% it would justify the price.

Again this is a proven scam. They have the ability to change their picks 60min in when no one buys. They are on favorites 74%+ of the time but when you buy (we have a sample size of 100 picks) itís less than 20%.

The more I think about it, let bo/raven/Trump/YBD post. The more he doss, the greater the odds someone sees this and it deters them from falling victim.

BoKnowsBest

Refer to posts 564-567 where I dismantle all of this nonsense.

All of the BS from nww is for one of 2 reasons:
    1) He bought from a capper, like he said, and they had a horrendous stretch
    or 2) He is a capper trying to bash other cappers

Either way I do not care. Just stick to facts. You lost, that sucks but this BS about fake emails etc just stop it.

The funniest part is he "had his interns" do work. Lolllllllll just stfu.

SBR should keep those who believe in facts and are here to win and help others win.

They should get rid of these conspiracy theorists and real life losers ASAP.

kobe bean

Bo you’re a cool dude man but you’re starting to be like dingleberry it’s becoming to be too much to come on here and it’s like back And forth every day I mean this guy is not even relevant nobody cares....

bigboy99999
    bigboy99999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1734

This is the funny part now gentlemen.... Bo just did all this research and put all this elaborate crap on here... anybody with an inkling of a brain would know that you are getting paid by them or you are them....gamblers life is scum and thatís all there is to it...
    But referring to emails I can show you all of my correspondence with MLB ruler where he ****** me on the 10 grand

nwwbig5

Bo/raven/trump/ybd whoever you are, we all know its a scam. Give it a break dude. I've gone through all the games as well and layed out how the scam works. It can be found under buygroups on rxforums.

ridgeway

Refer to posts 564-567 where I dismantle all of this nonsense.

All of the BS from nww is for one of 2 reasons:

1) He bought from a capper, like he said, and they had a horrendous stretch
    or 2) He is a capper trying to bash other cappers

Either way I do not care. Just stick to facts. You lost, that sucks but this BS about fake emails etc just stop it.

The funniest part is he "had his interns" do work. Lolllllllll just stfu.

SBR should keep those who believe in facts and are here to win and help others win.

They should get rid of these conspiracy theorists and real life losers ASAP.
    Just keep posting the picks before the game starts and let's see what the results are for the different handicappers on the site. I always like to see what different handicappers are betting on.

I have to be honest I went to the goy site for the first time today and I was surprised at how unprofessional the site looks.

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeway View Post
    Just keep posting the picks before the game starts and let's see what the results are for the different handicappers on the site. I always like to see what different handicappers are betting on.

I have to be honest I went to the goy site for the first time today and I was surprised at how unprofessional the site looks.
    Let’s not post fraudulent picks. Here to help each other. Not hurt each other.

ridgeway

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd79 View Post
    Let’s not post fraudulent picks. Here to help each other. Not hurt each other.
    Yeah Lloyd your right. I looked into this service a little bit and something is just not right. I will just leave it at that.

Looking forward to football and hope we can all make some money.

First ... 16171819