1. #1
    ZOOH
    ZOOH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-12
    Posts: 325
    Betpoints: 2737

    SBP 3.0 nba/ncaabb record?

    Anyone know how Sb professor's 3.0 nba record has been? Or his ncaabb picks have been? I'm thinking of buying the package. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-13
    Posts: 235
    Betpoints: 918

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOH View Post
    Anyone know how Sb professor's 3.0 nba record has been? Or his ncaabb picks have been? I'm thinking of buying the package. Thanks.
    NCAA had only two picks thus far and he is 1-0 overall for the system

  3. #3
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 25,718
    Betpoints: 954

    Quote Originally Posted by Hickeyc31 View Post
    NCAA had only two picks thus far and he is 1-0 overall for the system

    What were the 2 NCAAB picks so far? TIA..

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  4. #4
    Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-13
    Posts: 235
    Betpoints: 918

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    What were the 2 NCAAB picks so far? TIA..
    Two system plays: Day 1 was Western Kentucky -1 (they lost handily), and last night it was Arizona -17, with a 21pt win

  5. #5
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 25,718
    Betpoints: 954

    Quote Originally Posted by Hickeyc31 View Post
    Two system plays: Day 1 was Western Kentucky -1 (they lost handily), and last night it was Arizona -17, with a 21pt win
    Thanks...I just got the NCAA package....

    plays for tonight:

    750. Michigan St. -9

    Rest of Games
    738. North Carolina St. -9

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    ZOOH
    ZOOH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-12
    Posts: 325
    Betpoints: 2737

    Thanks. Do you know how the 3.0 nba has been going? I haven't officially tracked his original picks but they seem to be doing well.

    Today's original

    701. Denver Nuggets -4

  7. #7
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 25,718
    Betpoints: 954

    Quote Originally Posted by ZOOH View Post
    Thanks. Do you know how the 3.0 nba has been going? I haven't officially tracked his original picks but they seem to be doing well.

    Today's original

    701. Denver Nuggets -4
    not as good as the original...10-2 and losing 5 out of the last 6 plays...also been to "C" bet 2 other times

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 25,718
    Betpoints: 954

    I do my own NBA handicapping, so I just use his NBA plays for reference to my plays.

    so many teams in NCAAB, that I mostly just truly follow his system..

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top