slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

^ I wonder if that place is haunted? Many people died a horrible death there. That should be ghost central!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Schwarzenegger is an opportunistic piece of garbage. Remember when the guy said f*ck your freedom when it came to the covid jabs. Guy will go with how the wind blows and whoever will make him money. Guess somebody still has some of Joe Weider private collection of pictures of him 😃.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave edawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah Schwary was a crap Gov of California also. He also banged his ugly maid on his wife and had a kid with her that he tried to keep a secret. His marriage was over just like that.

I liked his movies though over the years. Predator, Terminator movies, Total Recall, Red Heat, Commando, etc...

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Orthodox Jews are weird as hell and dress funny. They often preach hate and inferior race against others in their temples. I know this for fact.

Moderate Jews are cool in my book as long as they are not super greedy. Most of my friends are Jews. Even my Jewish friends run away from Orthodox Jews and they won't do business with Israeli Jews Orthodox or not period here in America.

Arabs suck as well in the Middle East. Religious Muslim extremists are the worst.

There you have it. Blow up the Middle East and the world might be a better place to live in after as bad as that sounds IMO.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

College kids are out control and really hating on Jews here in America. I don't get it?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    College kids are out control and really hating on Jews here in America. I don't get it?
    Not only the Jews, they're going after dentists too.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

They hate Jews and call people, that don't agree with their thinking, Nazis. You can't make this stuff up.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

I see what you did there Seinfeld.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Thousands of them. Can't even Imagine. Once Joe and Obama's illegal terrorists organize, there will be more. F Joe Biden means nothing to him. So long as there is destruction and anti-semitism and confusion taking place in the streets of America.

To the streets[/COLOR] Thousands of pro-Palestinian marchers descend upon WH chanting 'Allahu akbar,' 'F–k Joe Biden' as they demand ceasefire

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

The leader of all anti-semites is this creature...

“When Israel faces a barbaric attack from Hamas, Obama blames Israel,” Brooks “It is Barack Obama who is complicit in the death and suffering over the last month in Israel and in Gaza. His policies and those of President Joe Biden put billions of dollars into Iranian coffers, money used to fund and train Hamas and other terrorist groups whose stated goals are the destruction of Israel and the annihilation of Jews. Obama’s attempt to dilute his own culpability in this situation doesn’t change the facts.”

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Next you'll be saying they have their own schools.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Next you'll be saying they have their own schools.
    Hey, they came here just like everyone one else just wanting a better life. You anti denti

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jews up against it. Glad to see they are fighting back in Israel though and not fleeing. They need to level Gaza and flood tunnels.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Fake news never stops. Even when anti-semitism involved. If a Muslim killed, they would be ranting like animals.

NBC News changes headline after omitting man killed at pro-Palestinian protest was Jewish

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Fake news is all you ever post!! Anti American you are

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Latest Harris poll shows 52 percent of college students between the ages of 18-24 place the blame on the Jews, whereas the same Harris poll shows 91 percent of Baby Boomers over the age of 60 place the blame on Palestine.

You don't need an advanced degree in analytics to do the math here.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Fake news is all you ever post!! Anti American you are
    Your fake news NBC had to apologize for their lies. Only because they were caught. How you feel about that.?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Latest Harris poll shows 52 percent of college students between the ages of 18-24 place the blame on the Jews, whereas the same Harris poll shows 91 percent of Baby Boomers over the age of 60 place the blame on Palestine.

You don't need an advanced degree in analytics to do the math here.
    Kids don't watch the news in college these days and just follow the flock. Adults that watch the news are informed and see that Israel is trying to survive and going on the offensive justly.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Your fake news NBC had to apologize for their lies. Only because they were caught. How you feel about that.?
    The BBC just had to apologize for lying about what Israeli soldiers were doing at a Gaza hospital

I think both sides have dirty hands here, but it doesn't help when the media is just one sided propaganda

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Moderate Jews are cool in my book as long as they are not super greedy. Most of my friends are Jews. Even my Jewish friends run away from Orthodox Jews and they won't do business with Israeli Jews Orthodox or not period here in America.
    Orthodox Jews (with the hats & the curlies) are fukkin' unreal, bizarre and awful communities. I'll say the very same in front of normal Jews who will tell me, 'yeah, no shit'.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    The BBC just had to apologize for lying about what Israeli soldiers were doing at a Gaza hospital

I think both sides have dirty hands here, but it doesn't help when the media is just one sided propaganda
    That's the media's schtick. Just compare the MSM propaganda with the Russian SMO in Ukraine with what's going on now in Gaza. Both Hamas and Ukraine hide troops and ammunition in hospitals and use ambulances to transport troops. However, when Russia bombs those hospitals it's declared a war crime, but praise and "they're defending themselves" for Israel for doing the same thing. Most people just get caught up in the propaganda for the "current thing" and forget to learn some lessons along the way from the last episode filled with media lies and double standards.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

It starts young. Hatred does. Sometime's you wonder if it's just inbred.

Hundreds of Hillcrest High School students rioted on Nov. 20, forcing a Jewish teacher to lock herself in a room.[COLOR=var(--wp--preset--color--gray-e)]TikTok @itsdxvid18[/COLOR]

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jews are really up against it these days. It's like History repeating itself almost with Hitler and the Nazi's. The hatred is growing.

Muslim terrorists getting all the love.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Jews are really up against it these days. It's like History repeating itself almost with Hitler and the Nazi's. The hatred is growing.

Muslim terrorists getting all the love.
    Ain't that America.?.

Jews have always been up against it actually. But today, peoples prejudices show up everywhere without fear of showing it and acting on it. There are no consequences of bias or prejudice depending on your skin tone.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Ain't that America.?.

Jews have always been up against it actually. But today, peoples prejudices show up everywhere without fear of showing it and acting on it. There are no consequences of bias or prejudice depending on your skin tone.

You're a crypto jew.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Jews Have Been Expelled From Countries, Cultures And Nation Sates Over 1,030 Times
    Over The Last 2,000 Plus Years - About Once Every Three Years On The Average - Why?

https://rumble.com/v3xo77w-jews-expe...030-times.html

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

https://rense.com/general97/The-Comp...an-History.pdf

The complete list above of all the expelling of jews far before Hitler wanted to. Gotta wonder why so many countries and places wanted them out. Thing is....is the jews are Christ Killers. You see, Christ came here and told them the answer was love, and sharing, and many other things that ARE and WERE the opposite of the jews lifestyle and it questioned their power too. So, they killed Christ. Christ, a true rebel against the systems of the world at the time. One of his few violent acts was throwing over the money changers tables (the filthy interest grubbing jew tables). Yes, those same money changers that on your 30 year mortgage make a few hundred thousand off of you by the time you pay it off. It's all one big scam and if you back the jews you accept the scam and you are a coward and the enemy of real FREEDOM!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

It starts young. Hatred does. Sometime's you wonder if it's just inbred.

Hundreds of Hillcrest High School students rioted on Nov. 20, forcing a Jewish teacher to lock herself in a room.[COLOR=var(--wp--preset--color--gray-e)]TikTok @itsdxvid18[/COLOR]

You do realize that jews only marry other jews and many times it ends up being incest right? That's right. Jews are the Kings and Queens of incest and inbred. Hope this helps! And Isra-Hell is the most hateful apartheid nation left on Earth. Look it up or prove me wrong.
    Last edited by hehfest; 11-28-23 at 10:16 PM.

12 Last