slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10339

This guy is just '' sick ''...

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

why do all these soccer thumbnails have someone taking a PK with 11 men on the goal line like that would ever happen? I watched two videos yesterday with this exact doctored image trying to see how this situation would ever happen in a game. In direct free kick on the spot? Where is the rest of his team? Idk why it took me two videos to realize it was fake and not after the first one. Mafuker got me again.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    why do all these soccer thumbnails have someone taking a PK with 11 men on the goal line like that would ever happen? I watched two videos yesterday with this exact doctored image trying to see how this situation would ever happen in a game. In direct free kick on the spot? Where is the rest of his team? Idk why it took me two videos to realize it was fake and not after the first one. Mafuker got me again.
    Haha, that was

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

That goal starting at the :45 second mark--was that a legit, legal goal? I'm a casual soccer fan and so don't know the rule....

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    That goal starting at the :45 second mark--was that a legit, legal goal? I'm a casual soccer fan and so don't know the rule....
    The goalkeeper one. I don't think so. That's why I think they were laughing about it (he and the ref).

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Clickbait

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Lots of crazy scores but the #1 was average