1st off the media and coaches told you that HC of bengals was with rams for 2 years under MCvay

HE even said it I know him he's very blah plain in play calling

#2 basically bengals were a young group lots of 1st timers and thier offense at times just didnt produce

THE afc north was a JOKE last year SO was NFC West seahwks without wilson most of year cardinals fell apart after great start 49ers comon man really

LIKE im saying this sb is easy take Bengals +3.5 n unders Rams -2.5 and unders every expert said 3-4 point margin of victory and both teams average point total was 44 27-17 games or 24-20

if rams hit that X point instaed of misisng it Bam 44 instaed of 43

also i knew rams history as being 100% never cashing tickets in previous 5 SB's 0-4-1 and rams almost lost at TB in playoffs blowing a HUGE lead then who gets in NFC ... The 49ers be one funny SB

SO im like ok the teams this year will be different as we know very few teams repeat only Patriots

and until Packers get defense and learn to use run game i will fade them forever in playoffs

7 teams are bringing in ROOKIE HC's eliimianate them also all eliminate all teams playing in london

omg vikings saints Giants Packers and Jaguars Broncos 15 teams are eliminated ok 16 teams cardinals are this years host ............... whos left ?

JETS nope 17 Bears NOPE 18 Colts NOPE 19 titans NOPE 19 texans NOPE 20 Dolphins NOPE 21 Broncos nope 22

Chargers hmmmm Raiders NOPE 23 LIONS NOPE 24 VIKINGS NOPE 25 COWBOYS hmmmm Eagles NOPE 26

Browns NOPE 27 steelers NOPE 28 omg theres only 32 teams i just cant see these 28 playing in SB

SO we have Chiefs Bills Patriots and 49ers left no other NFC gets there sorry Brady without gronk now and no arians as HC