winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

NRA goes Bankrupt Thrown out of NY State

The heads that run it stole millions.... What a scam.

Bahamas Vacations, etc etc

Probably willnot exist in 5 years

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

No surprise here. Even its members have very little faith in the NRA anymore...

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

It’ll spout up in Texas next week...this is common practice

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

They still exist????

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

It is fascinating how so many Americans donate their own money for little more than to fund the lifestyles of the elite.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

As a strong 2A advocate and owner of many firearms, the NRA is a joke

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

learn to read between the lines everything going to plan when ur guns are taken away those who laughed at that notion over the years will be eating crow as usual

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

should be a limit how many threads u can create a day

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    learn to read between the lines everything going to plan when ur guns are taken away those who laughed at that notion over the years will be eating crow as usual
    People have been saying this same thing for over 20 years. Why should anyone believe you, when those people were so clearly wrong? What makes you so much more special than them?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    People have been saying this same thing for over 20 years. Why should anyone believe you, when those people were so clearly wrong? What makes you so much more special than them?
    thats simpleton talk. things are done in its time and on schedule and have been planned long ago. I dont expect the average slave to understand this since that person doesnt even realize he's a slave. your "virus" was planned long ago too and unbeknownst to fools who only watch television has been written and talked about for decades and the things proceeding it but I guess thats just circumstance. trust me when they are taken away the same fools will think it all happened by chance, by natural circumstance, by the unforeseen happenings of the day

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    thats simpleton talk. things are done in its time and on schedule and have been planned long ago. I dont expect the average slave to understand this since that person doesnt even realize he's a slave. your "virus" was planned long ago too and unbeknownst to fools who only watch television has been written and talked about for decades and the things proceeding it but I guess thats just circumstance. trust me when they are taken away the same fools will think it all happened by chance, by natural circumstance, by the unforeseen happenings of the day
    Translation: You have zero evidence and zero rational thought to explain your delusion and paranoia about someone or something taking our guns away.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

Urabsftswd
    Quote Originally Posted by tommiegunshot View Post
    translation: You have zero evidence and zero rational thought to explain your delusion and paranoia about someone or something taking our guns away.