1. #19321
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,184
    Betpoints: 6958

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Harry donít let these guys rent space in your head they have nothing better in life then to argue politics in a biased way and troll people they have nothing else ignore them.
    I'm good bro I chime in during my breaks these trolls are hilarious. Scam artists internet bullies etc I discuss sports with the real SBR family not this twits.

  2. #19322
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,184
    Betpoints: 6958

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Too late, i own him.
    In your world I'm sure you do

  3. #19323
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,743
    Betpoints: 2292

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Didnt pelosi and the Democrats block the 2000 from Trump???was it ok back then ?
    “House and Senate Democrats have repeatedly fought for bigger checks for the American people, which House and Senate Republicans have repeatedly rejected – first, during our negotiations when they said that they would not go above $600 and now, with this act of callousness on the Floor,” Pelosi said in a statement.

  4. #19324
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I'm good bro I chime in during my breaks these trolls are hilarious. Scam artists internet bullies etc I discuss sports with the real SBR family not this twits.
    Coward and caught lying. Never trust him. Not a man.

  5. #19325
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,184
    Betpoints: 6958

    No Trump pushed for 2000 stimulus but pelosi blocked it .she didn't want.h8m giving it to the American people look back

  6. #19326
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,184
    Betpoints: 6958

    Coming from a guy who scammed someone for a.month of "Private" selections unreal
    SmH
    Points Awarded:

    KnuckleHeadz gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  7. #19327
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,743
    Betpoints: 2292

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    No Trump pushed for 2000 stimulus but pelosi blocked it .she didn't want.h8m giving it to the American people look back
    Trump wanted it yes which was good, but I don't think it was the democrats that blocked it.

  8. #19328
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,607
    Betpoints: 4322

    Anyone think Trump will testify? NO CHANCE.

  9. #19329
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Coming from a guy who scammed someone for a.month of "Private" selections unreal
    SmH
    Total lie. All my picks are posted for free.

    I did get a pm that you are always borrowing money from people. That figures.

  10. #19330
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,559
    Betpoints: 3115

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Didnt pelosi and the Democrats block the 2000 from Trump???was it ok back then ?
    Considering it passed the Democratic Controlled House, and Trump didn't sign it... Nope. LOL MORON. Seahag trying his best to be SBR's dumbest poster.

  11. #19331
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,559
    Betpoints: 3115

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    No Trump pushed for 2000 stimulus but pelosi blocked it .she didn't want.h8m giving it to the American people look back
    Another lie from Seahag

    House passes bill for $2,000 stimulus checks – leaving it up to GOP-controlled Senate

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/28/house-votes-on-2000-stimulus-checks-after-trump-signs-relief-bill.html

  12. #19332
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Another lie from Seahag

    House passes bill for $2,000 stimulus checks – leaving it up to GOP-controlled Senate

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/28/house-votes-on-2000-stimulus-checks-after-trump-signs-relief-bill.html
    Yeah, heís really getting exposed lately.

  13. #19333
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,743
    Betpoints: 2292

    Finally.... Rudy, Sydney, and the idiots at Fox about to learn they can't spew lies and conspiracy theories about election fraud on TV deceiving millions of people with no repercussions. Here we go, I'm excited for this one.

    MIAMI (AP) — A voting technology company is suing Fox News, three of its hosts and two former lawyers for former President Donald Trump — Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell — for $2.7 billion, charging that the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped “steal” the U.S. presidential election.

    The 285-page complaint filed Thursday in New York state court by Florida-based Smartmatic USA is one of the largest libel suits ever undertaken. On Jan. 25, a rival election-technology company — Dominion Voting Systems, which was also ensnared in Trump's baseless effort to overturn the election — sued Guiliani and Powell for $1.3 billion.

  14. #19334
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,728
    Betpoints: 23073

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Anyone think Trump will testify? NO CHANCE.
    Not likely. But he is the biggest attention whore in US history.

  15. #19335
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,607
    Betpoints: 4322

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Not likely. But he is the biggest attention whore in US history.
    We can only hope that Trump's lawyers are even dumber than he is, but that is so hard to imagine.

    I wish Trump would have hired one of the SBR lawyers. If Donk were his lawyer we'd get hear the term "filthy whore" several times in his opening statement alone. Sometimes he would mean it as an insult and other times he would mean it as a compliment.

  16. #19336
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,517
    Betpoints: 7702

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Finally.... Rudy, Sydney, and the idiots at Fox about to learn they can't spew lies and conspiracy theories about election fraud on TV deceiving millions of people with no repercussions. Here we go, I'm excited for this one.

    MIAMI (AP) — A voting technology company is suing Fox News, three of its hosts and two former lawyers for former President Donald Trump — Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell — for $2.7 billion, charging that the defendants conspired to spread false claims that the company helped “steal” the U.S. presidential election.

    The 285-page complaint filed Thursday in New York state court by Florida-based Smartmatic USA is one of the largest libel suits ever undertaken. On Jan. 25, a rival election-technology company — Dominion Voting Systems, which was also ensnared in Trump's baseless effort to overturn the election — sued Guiliani and Powell for $1.3 billion.
    it will be tossed out.

    lawyers will make money as usual.

  17. #19337
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,517
    Betpoints: 7702


  18. #19338
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,902
    Betpoints: 8782

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    TDS
    It's impossible to give Trump any creedit during the past 4 years for anything positive he has done concerning the far left. They'd rather erase and reverse the good Trump policies just to spite him and the Republican party while damaging America further. . Just the way it is now.

    Better yet they are trying to silence us Republicans and our free speech now also if we oppose anything we think or say freely against the far left narrative on social media.

    They got Joey wrapped around their little finger now as he's breaking promises he made on his limited campaign trail that he said already .

  19. #19339
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    it will be tossed out.

    lawyers will make money as usual.
    Your predictions are terrible

  20. #19340
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,874
    Betpoints: 566

    What happen to the Russia thing? Lol remember when trump was going to prison and mueller was gonna get him what happened to that

  21. #19341
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,743
    Betpoints: 2292

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What happen to the Russia thing? Lol remember when trump was going to prison and mueller was gonna get him what happened to that
    Remember when Hillary was going to jail and Obama was gonna be locked up

    And Mexico was going to pay for the wall

    what happened to that

  22. #19342
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,184
    Betpoints: 6958

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's impossible to give Trump any creedit during the past 4 years for anything positive he has done concerning the far left. They'd rather erase and reverse the good Trump policies just to spite him and the Republican party while damaging America further. . Just the way it is now.

    Better yet they are trying to silence us Republicans and our free speech now also if we oppose anything we think or say freely against the far left narrative on social media.

    They got Joey wrapped around their little finger now as he's breaking promises he made on his limited campaign trail that he said already .
    True statement

  23. #19343
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's impossible to give Trump any creedit during the past 4 years for anything positive he has done concerning the far left. They'd rather erase and reverse the good Trump policies just to spite him and the Republican party while damaging America further. . Just the way it is now.

    Better yet they are trying to silence us Republicans and our free speech now also if we oppose anything we think or say freely against the far left narrative on social media.

    They got Joey wrapped around their little finger now as he's breaking promises he made on his limited campaign trail that he said already .
    Erase trump is perfect.

    Biden kicking ass right now. Covid and vaccines going much better. Stimulus for people and small business( even though Repubs are fighting hard against it). Great job JB!!!

  24. #19344
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,874
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Remember when Hillary was going to jail and Obama was gonna be locked up

    And Mexico was going to pay for the wall

    what happened to that
    Yah my point is they are all full of shit yet we as citizens play their game and stay divided thinking the government will save us from our problems.

  25. #19345
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,211
    Betpoints: 8996

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Remember when Hillary was going to jail and Obama was gonna be locked up

    And Mexico was going to pay for the wall

    what happened to that

  26. #19346
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,902
    Betpoints: 8782

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Erase trump is perfect.

    Biden kicking ass right now. Covid and vaccines going much better. Stimulus for people and small business( even though Repubs are fighting hard against it). Great job JB!!!
    Kids still not in school, haven't received a Covid check under Biden yet. All I see from Biden and Dems is -

    - Increase minimum wages to $15 an hour Nation wide and that will kill all small businesses suffering from Covid shut downs across America already.

    - Border laws and immigration softening up under Biden and they are coming now in droves. Very tough on border patrol officials now.

    - Killing the pipe line deal and green new deal stuff is ABSOLUTELY ruining families and killing US jobs.

    Etc..

    Yeah right Biden administrating is killing it!!

  27. #19347
    scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-20
    Posts: 2,743
    Betpoints: 2292

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kids still not in school, haven't received a Covid check under Biden yet. All I see from Biden and Dems is -

    - Increase minimum wages to $15 an hour Nation wide and that will kill all small businesses suffering from Covid shut downs across America already.

    - Border laws and immigration softening up under Biden and they are coming now in droves. Very tough on border patrol officials now.

    - Killing the pipe line deal and green new deal stuff is ABSOLUTELY ruining families and killing US jobs.

    Etc..

    Yeah right Biden administrating is killing it!!
    Bro get real man. Democrats are doing everything they can to pass a stimulus bill and get $1,400 checks to Americans. It's the republican GOP that is doing everything they can to stop it. How in the world can you really write that we haven't received a covid check under Biden yet? That's just insane.

    Pretty much every economist in our country says a minimum wage increase is better for our country, not worse. Raising the federal minimum wage vastly stimulates consumer spending, which in turn greatly helps businesses' bottom lines, and thus grows the economy. What don't you get? You think Biden wants to hurt businesses that's why he's raising the minimum wage? Are you for real? Quit looking through a lens.


    And as for the pipeline, sure that might hurt a few jobs at the very beginning, but this is long overdue. We've overlooked climate change for far too long.

    On strict climate change policies alone: Biden rejoined the Paris climate agreement; canceled the Keystone XL pipeline; ordered the conservation of around 30 percent of all federal land and water by 2030 and the suspension of new oil and gas leases on federal land and water; established a White House Office of Domestic Climate Policy, led by the first national climate adviser; and made climate change a national security and foreign policy priority.

    None of this was taking place under the last administration, which is why you see so many people in our country outraged that we've done nothing to combat climate change.

    The oil and gas industry is changing as we move to cleaner energy and a more sustainable future.

    These are all great things for our future. You are just too narrow-sighted to see it.

  28. #19348
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3660


  29. #19349
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,559
    Betpoints: 3115

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    What happen to the Russia thing? Lol remember when trump was going to prison and mueller was gonna get him what happened to that
    The funny part is you actually think Putin is a good guy and never did anything wrong. Talk about gullible. Trump idiots will believe anything, Ive said it a million times.

  30. #19350
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,286
    Betpoints: 108

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    The funny part is you actually think Putin is a good guy and never did anything wrong. Talk about gullible. Trump idiots will believe anything, Ive said it a million times.
    You have no idea what you are talking about
    Noone cares about putin but wackos like you

  31. #19351
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,559
    Betpoints: 3115

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about
    Noone cares about putin but wackos like you
    No one but every single US Intelligence Agency. You sound uneducated and dumb. Stop talking.

  32. #19352
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,286
    Betpoints: 108


  33. #19353
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,184
    Betpoints: 6958

    Just found a amazing tool here on SBR. Ignore list ..outstanding as I added a couple on it now I don't have to see their Leftist Trolling Propaganda. It's a breath of fresh air peeps.

  34. #19354
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,327
    Betpoints: 5843

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trumptards have made this lil old lady into the most 007 type person ever

    Canadian trumptards

  35. #19355
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,559
    Betpoints: 3115

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Just found a amazing tool here on SBR. Ignore list ..outstanding as I added a couple on it now I don't have to see their Leftist Trolling Propaganda. It's a breath of fresh air peeps.
    seahag in meltdown mode!! HAHAHAHAHAH

    His butt buddy Pilebitch had to give him a pep talk so he wouldn't commit suicide. BAHAHAHAHAH

First ... 550551552553554555556 ... Last
Top