d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8043

NY suing all the Trumps for massive fraud.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25755

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8770

The New York AG is going after Trump and his real estate investments now.

The attacks never stop with these people! These Dems in power are nuts, don't they have anything better to do at this point?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And it will go absolutely nowhere.

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11209

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Unfortunately you are probably right!! Criminals don't get the punishment they deserve anymore! Especially the really rich ones!
    The system is build for them to beat it

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8972

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The New York AG is going after Trump and his real estate investments now.

The attacks never stop with these people! These Dems in power are nuts, don't they have anything better to do at this point?

You guys will just have to dig a little deeper in your pants and give more to your cult leader. Just don't use your credit card...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7678

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Unfortunately you are probably right!! Criminals don't get the punishment they deserve anymore! Especially the really rich ones!
    you're obviously referring to Trump, but what crime is he guilty of?

Your second sentence is true but it also depends on who they are rather than what you did. For example, you can have a fist fight with a cop or whip out an axe in a McDonalds and you will be out later that day if arrested. However, if you are a grandmother who walked through the Capitol, you will be held for months in solitary with no charges and then sentenced for months behind bars. Also, if you storm the Wisconsin legislature, nothing will happen to you.

Justice largely depends who you support politically.

DwightShrute

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You guys will just have to dig a little deeper in your pants and give more to your cult leader. Just don't use your credit card...
    You Lefties are the ones who miss him and won't stop talking about him. I think that he is just making you guys waste a lot of time and money trying to prevent him from running for President when he has no intentions of doing so. You're all being trolled.

Kermit

If they prove that he committed a crime, he'll be punished for it. If they go through with this and nothing happens, then he'll look stronger.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 228

joe biden is good at only two things: rape, and sticking his fingers in pre-teen pussy......

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3103

You Lefties are the ones who miss him and won't stop talking about him. I think that he is just making you guys waste a lot of time and money trying to prevent him from running for President when he has no intentions of doing so. You're all being trolled.
    Hey dumb shit, you realize Trump put himself in the news with his criminal activity and this is the politics forum, right? First former president to be indicted is kinda a big deal, a bigger deal than the fake hunter and hilary conspiracy theories that are only talked about among the radical right wing tards.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    joe biden is good at only two things: rape, and sticking his fingers in pre-teen pussy......
    Psychological projection often gets observed in those with mental health disorders such as Narcissistic Personality Disorder, a personality disorder where the sufferer thinks of himself first in any given interaction.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3992

heres a trump supporter fail

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3992

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and you u fawking avatar with biden rape allegations now READ this
    Trump rape accuser plans suit under new N.Y. 'survivors' law

NEW YORK (AP) — A writer who accused former President Donald Trump of raping her in a department store dressing room intends to file another lawsuit against him under a new New York law letting sexual assault victims sue over attacks that happened decades ago.
    A lawyer for the columnist, E. Jean Carroll, notified a federal judge of her intent to sue in an August letter entered in the public record Tuesday. The suit would allege sexual battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In the letter, the lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, also said she plans to depose Trump in the defamation case that Carroll already had pending against the former president. The deposition would have to occur by Oct. 19, when discovery in the case must be completed for a planned February trial.

Trump's attorney, Alina Habba, did not immediately respond to a request for comment. In an Aug. 11 letter to the court that was also posted in the public file Tuesday, she objected to the new lawsuit.

Habba wrote
    that letting Carroll file the new claim now “would be extraordinarily prejudicial” to Trump, given the looming trial deadlines in the defamation case.

“To permit Plaintiff to drastically alter the scope and subject matter of this case at such time would severely prejudice Defendant’s rights. Therefore, Plaintiff’s request must be disregarded in its entirety,” Habba said.
    Kaplan declined to comment.

Carroll, a longtime advice columnist for Elle magazine, wrote in a 2019 book that Trump raped her during a chance encounter at a Bergdorf Goodman store in the mid-1990s. Trump denied it and questioned Carroll’s credibility and motivations.

Because the alleged attack happened so long ago, Carroll would ordinarily have missed legal deadlines to sue Trump. So she initially sued him instead for defamation, saying he smeared her reputation while denying the rape allegation.

now all his former rapes come forth and bust him dead broke for billions of dollars

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

yup!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8770

^Trump was on Hannity last night. Interview went well. Unbelievable how much hate the Dems have for him still. They can't get over him. TDS still alive and well.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    yup!

Yes, at you, Donald. We want you in prison where you belong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

^Trump was on Hannity last night. Interview went well. Unbelievable how much hate the Dems have for him still. They can't get over him. TDS still alive and well.

Latest Trump delusions:

I can think away the classification markings.
    I can inflate the value of assets to lenders because big banks are smart and they know I'm lying.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 96

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

rkelly110

81 million told rump to take a hike, yet he's still running his stupid pie hole and digging a deeper hole for himself. All he has to do is STFU.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8037

81 million told rump to take a hike, yet he's still running his stupid pie hole and digging a deeper hole for himself. All he has to do is STFU.
    ~~~
    SBR's Resident self-admitted pervert... putrid dildo sniffing imbicile babbling again.
    rkelly possesses the lowest IQ on SBR-- His 2 brain-cells are occupied with:
    1) His sister-in-law's rancid dildo
    2) Sniffin' his cat's asshole/TDS

rkelly's 2nd sexual toy.

19th Hole

Kermit

81* million.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 54213

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Exactly! Thousands in the middle of the night, news that is not touched by the media. But DeSantis pulls a harmless stunt to shed some light on the major issue and he's the bad guy. The hypocrisy of the left is off the charts!

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11209

Your second sentence is true but it also depends on who they are rather than what you did. For example, you can have a fist fight with a cop or whip out an axe in a McDonalds and you will be out later that day if arrested. However, if you are a grandmother who walked through the Capitol, you will be held for months in solitary with no charges and then sentenced for months behind bars. Also, if you storm the Wisconsin legislature, nothing will happen to you.

Justice largely depends who you support politically.
    Just like Hunter, Hillary, Joe and who ever else that has not been found guilty in court or plead guilty they are not guilty until then. I don't think I said anyone was guilty in that post

There are many laws that he has broken most all iF not all have already been posted many times.
    You choose to think he has committed none, that's your right to have your opinion others believe differently that's their right until a court of law says guilty or not

19th Hole

~~

The Demonrats/Nazis posters on SBR applaud this fool while the whole world
    guffaws at you stooges.
    Shows the absolutely ridiculous juvenile judgment of the usual Libtards on SBR.
    You cultists know who you are.

NEVER FORGET-LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

DwightShrute

Just like Hunter, Hillary, Joe and who ever else that has not been found guilty in court or plead guilty they are not guilty until then. I don't think I said anyone was guilty in that post

There are many laws that he has broken most all iF not all have already been posted many times.
    You choose to think he has committed none, that's your right to have your opinion others believe differently that's their right until a court of law says guilty or not
    The difference IMO is I choose to think he has committed none based of tons of previous failed attempts to impeach him, prosecute him and attach him to several dozens of lie and false narratives which all turned out to be false.

Hunter did do what he is accused of. Biden did a quid pro quo live on video which everyone saw whereas they impeached Trump for the same thing and it was all based on no evidence whatsoever.

Crooked Hillary admitted she deleted 33K emails and had her staff smash her devices with hammers.

Ok so Trump went bankrupt a few times in his life. He had a few hundred businesses that didn't. He's no saint but he broke no laws. Politics is a dirty business. I get it. So is the NY real estate business for these big players. I am sure Trump did questionable things but all this shit they are accusing him of is just about power, the midterms and the next general election. Not about a few documents or his valuation of properties.

I can admit it. Can you?

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Justice is still blind in this Country, so we will know soon enough. Basically everything they said would happen to Trump criminally thus far, has happened. Not sure why you are still doubting his guilt for at least a few of the allegations.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Justice is still blind in this Country, so we will know soon enough. Basically everything they said would happen to Trump criminally thus far, has happened. Not sure why you are still doubting his guilt for at least a few of the allegations.
    Justice is supposed to be blind but if you think it is, then you are naive.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

If they prove that he committed a crime, he'll be punished for it. If they go through with this and nothing happens, then he'll look stronger.
    He'll look stronger? What a strange way to phase it. Those of us outside the cult won't see it that way, but seems right/wrong is just a casualty to creeping right wing authoritarianism these days. And sadly, people at the top very rarely get punished, but Trump's crime were pretty blatant. We'll see.

First ... 1551155215531554155515561557 ... Last