1. #36
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hope your predictions all happen. That poster is a huge asshole
    Bwaaaaahhhh. I own all you Trumptard losers. Trump murder spree continues. This time he got Uncle Herman!! Must still be a hoax!!

  2. #37
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    Jibbby - you would have hated Lewis back in the day.

  3. #38
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Vittles is so happy Cain is dead he is making sure every forum gets his ridiculous views. He will be committing suicide when Trump wins a second term. Vittles won't be around much longer.
    This guy slewfan is a Russian bot and will change names again after Trump gets destroyed in November. Guaranteed

  4. #39
    nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-06
    Posts: 6,953
    Betpoints: 1339

    Not about politics, but when a good man's life is minimuzed by his politicap beliefs..it is inexcusable.

  5. #40
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Not about politics, but when a good man's life is minimuzed by his politicap beliefs..it is inexcusable.
    I don't give a shit about the 2 party politics. But how do you know Cain was a good man? Did you know him personally? I did not but he was accused of sexual harassment and misconduct. The pizza chain settled with 4 women. Contrary to many, he did not add jobs at Godfather, he closed 200+ restaurants and laid off thousands of people then held a leveraged buyout from Pillsbury. Cain actively lobbied against increasing minimum wage, healthcare benefits for workers. He promoted for the tobacco industry and wanted to reduce limits on drunk drivers. I didn't know the man but he certainly was no John Lewis.

  6. #41
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    And most people are characterized by their beliefs, especially political.

  7. #42
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Bottom line.....Cain would be alive today if it wasnít for trump. That cannot be disputed.

  8. #43
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,563
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - you would have hated Lewis back in the day.
    Why would you say that Mac?

    If I were a black man back in the day and getting beat on in the South by white racist hicks because of my black skin color I would have spoke out as well with MLK and tried to change that shiiit.

    I would not have become a Democrat though in the process ...

  9. #44
    antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 3,881
    Betpoints: 6067

    thoughts and prayers #icantbreathe

  10. #45
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why would you say that Mac?
    If I were a black man back in the day and getting beat on in the South by white racist hicks because of my black skin color I would have spoke out as well with MLK and tried to change that shiiit. I would not have become a Democrat though in the process ...
    Because you hate blacks, especially any of them that protest. If you were black you would have hung yourself years ago.

  11. #46
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,563
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Because you hate blacks, especially any of them that protest. If you were black you would have hung yourself years ago.

    I love all people regardless of color of skin if cool.. Don't judge or you will be judged my friend.. You don't know me pal.. I call it as I see it though..

  12. #47
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I love all people regardless of color of skin if cool.. Don't judge or you will be judged my friend.. You don't know me pal.. I call it as I see it though..
    I only know you by your posts and you sir are SBRs Grand Wizard racist. When EVERYONE acknowledges that you are a racist poster maybe you should consider why does EVERYONE think you are racist.

    We will all be judged one day. You claim you’re a Christian but many of your posts spew racist hate. But that’s just you calling it as you see it. Good luck at the Pearly Gates.

  13. #48
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,563
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I only know you by your posts and you sir are SBRs Grand Wizard racist. When EVERYONE acknowledges that you are a racist poster maybe you should consider why does EVERYONE think you are racist.

    We will all be judged one day. You claim you’re a Christian but many of your posts spew racist hate. But that’s just you calling it as you see it. Good luck at the Pearly Gates.
    What ever you say Mackster.. You wanna hate on me go right ahead.

    I know where I'm going when I die pal do you?

    I do love everyone and just play around with race color on SBR as that is the BIG ISSUE today with people.. It's a joke to me with color of skin..

    God didn't make any mistakes as ALL people are created equal at birth but the problem is we are not all raised the same to love everyone for what's inside.. I see all this BLM crap for what it is and I don't see injustices happening by police very often..

    Work for a living and go to school and you will get rspk and go places in life if you are black today..

    Protesting 24/7 on the streets and burning down buildings isn't gonna change a damn thing. Might make people hate you more if you are black..

  14. #49
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    ^Like I said, you would have hated MLK and John Lewis back in the 60’s. You hate all minorities. Keep telling yourself differently. Your posts rat you out, even if you try to tell yourself you’re just joking.

  15. #50
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,563
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ^Like I said, you would have hated MLK and John Lewis back in the 60’s. You hate all minorities. Keep telling yourself differently. Your posts rat you out, even if you try to tell yourself you’re just joking.
    You're a hater.. Win a bet it will make you feel better..

  16. #51
    cincinnatikid513
    trying to get healthy
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 29,188

    if ur old like jj gold sam odom jibbs wear a mask
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  17. #52
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You're a hater.. Win a bet it will make you feel better..
    I think youíre going to heaven Jibby.....just not to the smart side of heaven.

  18. #53
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,563
    Betpoints: 12

    All Lives Matter that's all I know..

  19. #54
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All Lives Matter that's all I know..
    Thatís a pretty dumb statement. I can explain to you why thatís not what black lives matter is about but you might not understand it.

  20. #55
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,563
    Betpoints: 12

    Why is everyone hating on JIBBBY?

    I love you guys even the liberals like Mac and Vitterd.. I'm not your enemy.. I could kick and have drink with both of you and shoot the shit and I'm sure we'd all get along..

    Stop the hatred for JIBS I'm nice guy .. I promise.. I do support Trump and hope for A better and stronger Country that's all..


    I wish no one harm..

  21. #56
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Again, Herman Cain did not die from coronavirus. Did he die from complications related to a coronavirus infection? Sure, it's possible. In the same manner, people don't die from the flu. They die because they have multiple systemic and medical problems that allow influenza to exacerbate a generally weaker condition and inappropriate immune response.

    COVID-19, for example, cannot kill me. I can't even get COVID19 the disease, because I won't have a disease when confronted with a coronavirus, not a serious one anyway. Why? I'm healthy.

    Coronaviruses and influenza viruses do not kill healthy people. Period.

    We don't live forever. Newsflash. Something is going to kill you. For Mr. Cain, it wasn't a coronavirus, but of course I'm sure it didn't help.

  22. #57
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s a pretty dumb statement. I can explain to you why that’s not what black lives matter is about but you might not understand it.
    But you won't be honest about what the organization is, who funds it, and who started it. Or that "black people" (whatever that means) don't matter to ... black people when we talk about life in general, including all of your examples. So stop acting like they care. If you cared about them, you would tell them the truth. And you don't.

  23. #58
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Again, Herman Cain did not die from coronavirus. Did he die from complications related to a coronavirus infection? Sure, it's possible. In the same manner, people don't die from the flu. They die because they have multiple systemic and medical problems that allow influenza to exacerbate a generally weaker condition and inappropriate immune response.

    COVID-19, for example, cannot kill me. I can't even get COVID19 the disease, because I won't have a disease when confronted with a coronavirus, not a serious one anyway. Why? I'm healthy.

    Coronaviruses and influenza viruses do not kill healthy people. Period.

    We don't live forever. Newsflash. Something is going to kill you. For Mr. Cain, it wasn't a coronavirus, but of course I'm sure it didn't help.
    No mask, Tulsa rally, trump, Coronavirus, dead. Thatís your news flash.

    Guy could have had 15-20 years left but followed trump into his grave.

  24. #59
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Even if you were right (you're not) what's 15 years for you? You don't believe in anything anyway. So who cares? On what basis are you going to argue that matters? We as adults can make our own choices, and live with them. LIKE MEN.

  25. #60
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 35,786
    Betpoints: 9046

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Even if you were right (you're not) what's 15 years for you? You don't believe in anything anyway. So who cares? On what basis are you going to argue that matters? We as adults can make our own choices, and live with them. LIKE MEN.
    You are delusional if you think most people can make rational choices. This guy Cain consulted Fortune 500 companies and was a self made millionaire but was still stupid enough to attend a rally where no one wore a mask and nobody social distanced. Worst of all, he signed a waiver, that should have told him to stay his ass at home. And contrary to your post, no Cain did not get to LIVE with his choice. He’s dead.

    people are sheep. Most follow the herd, some straight to the slaughter. Which is why we have have laws to protect people from themselves.

  26. #61
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Even if you were right (you're not) what's 15 years for you? You don't believe in anything anyway. So who cares? On what basis are you going to argue that matters? We as adults can make our own choices, and live with them. LIKE MEN.
    Your post doesnít mean much. Itís a lot of nonsense.

    Herman Cain is dead and still had life.....sadly, he followed a real estate hustler and con man right into his grave. On some level that should disturb you. Itís a cult and he was duped into in. Thatís hardly being a LIKE MEN

  27. #62
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You are delusional if you think most people can make rational choices. This guy Cain consulted Fortune 500 companies and was a self made millionaire but was still stupid enough to attend a rally where no one wore a mask and nobody social distanced. Worst of all, he signed a waiver, that should have told him to stay his ass at home. And contrary to your post, no Cain did not get to LIVE with his choice. He’s dead.

    people are sheep. Most follow the herd, some straight to the slaughter. Which is why we have have laws to protect people from themselves.
    You know what's best for them right? Another elitist in our midst. Can you prove he contracted coronavirus from that rally? No, you can't. So shut up, this is preposterous. He lived according to how he wanted? Let's say you are right, he knew the risk and died. So? That's the society I want to live in. Not with pussies like you telling the rest of us how we should live --- and what's worse, you want to COERCE us into doing things. Which is unconstitutional and unAmerican. Period.

  28. #63
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Your post doesn’t mean much. It’s a lot of nonsense.

    Herman Cain is dead and still had life.....sadly, he followed a real estate hustler and con man right into his grave. On some level that should disturb you. It’s a cult and he was duped into in. That’s hardly being a LIKE MEN
    Why do you want to take agency away from people? Even in your example, why shouldn't a man decide what he wants to do and deal with the consequences? The risk isn't high, he's old already, you would say disparaging things about him because you just hate other people's points of view that differ from you, but yet you feel the need to act like you care so you can virtue signal about 5 or 10 years of Herman Cain's life (maybe, he might have dropped dead next year) ... a life you would constantly slander anyhow?

    Newsflash, you aren't a good person for telling others what they should be doing. Particularly if you are a political stooge. It's just annoying. And anti American. You didn't answer my question about why 5 or 10 or 20 more years matter. I'm guessing that's because you admit it doesn't matter, since you don't believe in anything. So why care about covid so much if this world is meaningless, anyway?

    Checkmate.

  29. #64
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why is everyone hating on JIBBBY? I wish no one harm..
    JIBSTER

    We always wish them the best, they create their own hell and are masters of it. You'll see what I mean when Trump wins again in November. We don't need to do anything, the demons and their chaos always lose in the end.

  30. #65
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,729
    Betpoints: 2887

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Again, Herman Cain did not die from coronavirus. Did he die from complications related to a coronavirus infection? Sure, it's possible. In the same manner, people don't die from the flu. They die because they have multiple systemic and medical problems that allow influenza to exacerbate a generally weaker condition and inappropriate immune response.

    COVID-19, for example, cannot kill me. I can't even get COVID19 the disease, because I won't have a disease when confronted with a coronavirus, not a serious one anyway. Why? I'm healthy, they’re just not healthy when they die

    Coronaviruses and influenza viruses do not kill healthy people. Period.

    We don't live forever. Newsflash. Something is going to kill you. For Mr. Cain, it wasn't a coronavirus, but of course I'm sure it didn't help.
    We say someone died from the flu or coronavirus bc had they mot become infected they would not have died. So it was the virus that caused the immune response, hence causing their death. No virus, no immune response, no death.

    perfectly heathy people come down with the flu and end up with heart transplants or dead. People with no underying medical probelms or co-morbidities. Those diseases do kill heathy people

  31. #66
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Why do you want to take agency away from people? Even in your example, why shouldn't a man decide what he wants to do and deal with the consequences? The risk isn't high, he's old already, you would say disparaging things about him because you just hate other people's points of view that differ from you, but yet you feel the need to act like you care so you can virtue signal about 5 or 10 years of Herman Cain's life (maybe, he might have dropped dead next year) ... a life you would constantly slander anyhow?

    Newsflash, you aren't a good person for telling others what they should be doing. Particularly if you are a political stooge. It's just annoying. And anti American. You didn't answer my question about why 5 or 10 or 20 more years matter. I'm guessing that's because you admit it doesn't matter, since you don't believe in anything. So why care about covid so much if this world is meaningless, anyway?

    Checkmate.
    Why does 5, 10 or 20 years matter? Was that a real question? Ask his loved ones that question. They are the ones hurt by this. They suffer the loss. That is really a dumb question. You have no idea what I believe. That your anti American crap is tired and total bullshit.

    It isnít about his choice. When his choice starts to endanger others.....itís everyones problem. How do we know he didnít spread it to others before he died? He put others and health care workers at risk because he listened to a known idiot like Trump instead of doctors.

    There is your checkmate.
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #67
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    perfectly heathy people come down with the flu and end up with heart transplants or dead. People with no underying medical probelms or co-morbidities. Those diseases do kill heathy people
    False.

    Also, Herman Cain was a patient who suffered from metastatic colon carcinoma (stage IV). But yeah, he was totally healthy and died from coronavirus. LOL, you know nothing about medicine nor are you honest. Healthy people take immunosupressants and chemo regularly, right?

    Right? In clown world, maybe.

  33. #68
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 10,010
    Betpoints: 14754

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Why does 5, 10 or 20 years matter? Was that a real question? Ask his loved ones that question. They are the ones hurt by this. They suffer the loss. That is really a dumb question. You have no idea what I believe. That your anti American crap is tired and total bullshit.
    It isn’t about his choice. When his choice starts to endanger others.....it’s everyones problem. How do we know he didn’t spread it to others before he died? He put others and health care workers at risk because he listened to a known idiot like Trump instead of doctors.

    There is your checkmate.
    You are making the claims, which means you need to come with the evidence. You prove he got coronavirus from that rally. Please. But you know what? You can't. But you'll keep running your mouth without evidence.

    He had multiple end stage diseases, but he "died from Covid". Stop the lying. GTFO

  34. #69
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 25,729
    Betpoints: 2887

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    False.

    Also, Herman Cain was a patient who suffered from metastatic colon carcinoma (stage IV). But yeah, he was totally healthy and died from coronavirus. LOL, you know nothing about medicine nor are you honest. Healthy people take immunosupressants and chemo regularly, right?

    Right? In clown world, maybe.
    What are you rambling on about? I never mentioned Herman Cain, not sure why you just wrote an entire paragraph about him in response to my post... weird but whatever.

    Maybe he was taking immunosuppressants, or not, I have no idea and I dont care. He died and thats unfortunate. I’ve unfortunately seen 100’s of healthy young adults with no co-morbidities, not taking immunosuppressants, get the flu and end up on ventilators, heart transplant lists or dead. These were perfectly healthy teenagers and 20-30 year old adults and their bodies were ravaged by the flu. This is all well documented as well and easily found

    why are you so hell ent on spreading misinformation? What is your endgame with spouting non-truths in which you obviously know way less about than you think. You’re a doctor? Id love to know exacty what type and what your specialty is because it sure to fukk isnt infectious disease or cardiology

  35. #70
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 36,747
    Betpoints: 6367

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    You are making the claims, which means you need to come with the evidence. You prove he got coronavirus from that rally. Please. But you know what? You can't. But you'll keep running your mouth without evidence.

    He had multiple end stage diseases, but he "died from Covid". Stop the lying. GTFO
    Lmao. He was way past the cancer dummy. His own website says he died from Covid. He was tested the day of the rally and was negative. Nine days later he was positive. Do the math. He got it at the rally and Trump is an accessory to murder. One of his many crimes.

    I canít prove OJ did it either but I know he did.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

First 123 Last
Top