unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The only business you do is cleaning toilets. You are a dumb shit trying to defend a guy who posts picks in the saloon and quota contests because he's a coward.
    You are a FUKIN FRAUD, there is zero chance you do what you say you do. FUKIN ZERO

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

I could see you guys giving a newbie or non pro a hard time, but ragging a member who contributes day in and day out is just silly

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Or put an end to your trolling

Like I said I've been understanding and patient
    Too much so if you ask me, and I like the guys who always w the same crap in Morino threads!!

they all become unhinged and totally unlike themselves when it comes to him for whatever reason?

Most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen w so many otherwise good, mostly reasonable dudes become totally unglued and refuse to just drop the shit and move on, it fukkin insane!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Or put an end to your trolling

Like I said I've been understanding and patient
    So the "or" option confirms what I'm saying.

This isn't some kind of discussion, Hman, your just stepping in, countering the facts, and perpetuating the fighting and the fraud by doing so.

You want to take some kind of "I'm a mod so I can be a dumbass and not be accountable" position, then take it.

You already need to look in the mirror. Like I said, this isn't a discussion.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Merino, spends all day on SBR able to answer 500 posts from everyone about 2 minutes from each other but he is a lawyer
    No way anyone can make this shit up

unde0087
    Did we win?

He must have all his court dates at 4 a.m. but only will allow it after handicapping those props

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Will you tell this guy Banker?

Like you haven't seen a ton of my plays every day, every day, for months.

WTF is this thread all about????
    I mean I’d prob have went about it better than worrying about a contest or whatever but how can ya blame him man?

You know we boys but I been telling you to just forget bout dude for a month and you and others keep messing w him for god knows why??

Can hardly blame him
    for trying to come at you my dude, he just not as clever or nasty as say myself prob woulda been!! Few are lol.,

unde0087
    Did we win?

Oh it is taking longer than 2 minutes he must be cross examining a witness in a high profile case, give him another minute

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1489

This isn't some kind of discussion, Hman, your just stepping in, countering the facts, and perpetuating the fighting and the fraud by doing so.

You want to take some kind of "I'm a mod so I can be a dumbass and not be accountable" position, then take it.

It stopped being a discussion a.long time ago..
    For the life of me I do not understand why people are.defending such a blatantly outright dishonest person...
    I don't get it..
    Because he.posts everyday?
    10,000 times?
    He is still a conscious habitual liar..
    I just don't get it..

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1489

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Merino, spends all day on SBR able to answer 500 posts from everyone about 2 minutes from each other but he is a lawyer
    He said the.other day he.was a "Professional" gambler !!!!

2daBank

Oh it is taking longer than 2 minutes he must be cross examining a witness in a high profile case, give him another minute
    Lmfao.,

Now this is funny, and the main reason I’m so sick of the others. Them and Morino going back
    And forth calling each other liars over some record nobody gives a fuxk about was old 3 weeks ago!!!

If you Mfers wanna troll each other take a page out my pot shotting friend unde book!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I mean I’d prob have went about it better than worrying about a contest or whatever but how can ya blame him man?

You know we boys but I been telling you to just forget bout dude for a month and you and others keep messing w him for god knows why??

Can hardly blame him
    for trying to come at you my dude, he just not as clever or nasty as say myself prob woulda been!! Few are lol.,
    It's not about him, Banker, SBR is now promoting fraud. That's where we are now.

It's a real bad look, not one I want to be around.

But it's SBR, and the Forum has always had a voice. Before I go, I'm giving my voice.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I could see you guys giving a newbie or non pro a hard time, but ragging a member who contributes day in and day out is just silly
    yah i dont' get it, all morino does is post plays and posters come into HIS threads and start trouble, morino isn't going into their threads to post

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Can hardly blame him
    He’s just a giant dbag. And I don’t say that trolling, Im saying he’s that guy in life no one likes because they’re really awkward and creepy. We all know one of those guys.

You can tell by how he interacts with everyone on here. He’s always bickering back n forth, fighting, in the middle of drama, always negative, trying to prove himself on an internet forum, he’s a tool and it comes across as such

Me and you had a small run in about month or so ago, it lasted all of what, 30 minutes and 10 posts? Neither of us cared to drag it on any longer because we’re pretty well adjusted men, we said our peace and found a way to move forward

But Mo never does that, he just continually perpetuates the fighting. He’s never the bigger dude, never just goes about his day, he always brings the thread down a not h or two

Cant stand people like him

2daBank

It's not about him, Banker, SBR is now promoting fraud. That's where we are now.

But it's SBR, and the Forum has always had a voice. Before I go, I'm giving my voice.
    “Promoting him”?

Surely you not talking bout JJ dumb ass threads?

Hman

You're implying one of the biggest misconceptions on forums such as this, being that just because we are mods, we aren't allowed to share our opinion. We were all posters before coming mods.

So my being a mod has nothing to do with my opinion that some of you guys are indeed being jerks and heckling a guy who just wants to share his plays and be left alone.

But when the mod part does come in is keeping the site running smooth, and this happens in various ways.

As for the topic in general, I challenge each of you to start posting your picks daily and for a very long duration, opening yourself up to the same types of critique.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Lmfao.,

Now this is funny, and the main reason I’m so sick of the others. Them and Morino going back
    And forth calling each other liars over some record nobody gives a fuxk about was old 3 weeks ago!!!

If you Mfers wanna troll each other take a page out my pot shotting friend unde book!
    I don't give a shit what they want to do but KVB top notch in my book, especially against a guy that couldn't be a bigger fraud fuk then marinara. Guy is on SBR night and day 24/7 yet is a lawyer. Anyone with 1/12th a brain knows that is not how that works. Not even in fantasy land, that of course unless you have zero clients.

The Kraken

I don't give a shit what they want to do but KVB top notch in my book, especially against a guy that couldn't be a bigger fraud fuk then marinara. Guy is on SBR night and day 24/7 yet is a lawyer. Anyone with 1/12th a brain knows that is not how that works. Not even in fantasy land, that of course unless you have zero clients.
    Thats 8.3% for anyone not good at fractions

Hman

I won't disagree that kvb is a good guy.

My only disagreement is being so obsessed with another poster or posters

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    yah i dont' get it, all morino does is post plays and posters come into HIS threads and start trouble, morino isn't going into their threads to post
    Fair point

unde0087
    Did we win?

I won't disagree that kvb is a good guy.

My only disagreement is being so obsessed with another poster or posters
    Like I said, I have been working a lot, unlike SBR top lawyer who doesn't seem to work at all, so excuse me while I call 100% BS on this clown. You can probably appreciate, as I assume you are a astute person, there is no fukin way a lawyer that is worth a penny per hour can be on this forum posting 100+ times a day be a legitimate lawyer. I know for a fact that you wouldn't hire a guy that is on your forum everyday all day, am I right?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are a FUKIN FRAUD, there is zero chance you do what you say you do. FUKIN ZERO
    Typing caps because you got owned. I can do more than one thing at a time, you have no clue dumb shit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He’s just a giant dbag. And I don’t say that trolling, Im saying he’s that guy in life no one likes because they’re really awkward and creepy. We all know one of those guys.

You can tell by how he interacts with everyone on here. He’s always bickering back n forth, fighting, in the middle of drama, always negative, trying to prove himself on an internet forum, he’s a tool and it comes across as such

Me and you had a small run in about month or so ago, it lasted all of what, 30 minutes and 10 posts? Neither of us cared to drag it on any longer because we’re pretty well adjusted men, we said our peace and found a way to move forward

But Mo never does that, he just continually perpetuates the fighting. He’s never the bigger dude, never just goes about his day, he always brings the thread down a not h or two

I mean I get he has some incredibly unlikeable qualities that I have no desire to try to defend!! Lol.

God knows I was never a huge fan of the guy but shit man, eventually there no point, if you don’t like a Mfer just steer clear or take occasional pot shot like i do at a bunch of morons I can’t stand. I’m just not gonna continually keep going on and on in anyone’s thread I can’t stand, why waste the time or energy?

Now that I said a few unflattering things about Morino let me say this. He has absolutely made a effort to be much less douche-y this season, I actually enjoy talking sports w him and even when we disagree he been way more respectful than in the past. I don’t see him in anyway being the instigator he once was. He still likes to have last word w guys trolling him but he ain’t one really initiating the shit:

His threads are solid until ppl start w the same bs. And I’m really not talking about you here cause you don’t tend to linger and drag things into 8 pages of nonsense. I’d be a huge hypocrite if I said to be nice to everyone! By all means take shots at ppl and the funnier the better for my personal enjoyment!! But page after page after page of the same shit for a month is uncalled for and does nothing for anyone’s enjoyment level on the forum!!

Hman

Like I said, I have been working a lot, unlike SBR top lawyer who doesn't seem to work at all, so excuse me while I call 100% BS on this clown. You can probably appreciate, as I assume you are a astute person, there is no fukin way a lawyer that is worth a penny per hour can be on this forum posting 100+ times a day be a legitimate lawyer. I know for a fact that you wouldn't hire a guy that is on your forum everyday all day, am I right?

Yeah I'm just not one to question or worry about what anyone on here says they do for a living or in their spare time.

Not really concerned about it one way or the other to be honest.

I've seen several others say they are Attorneys at our sister-site as well as here.

If they are they are if not oh well I just give them the benefit of the doubt.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Fair point
    Except for this whole thread that he started.

thomorino

He must have all his court dates at 4 a.m. but only will allow it after handicapping those props
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    It stopped being a discussion a.long time ago..
    For the life of me I do not understand why people are.defending such a blatantly outright dishonest person...
    I don't get it..
    Because he.posts everyday?
    10,000 times?
    He is still a conscious habitual liar..
    I just don't get it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

He said the.other day he.was a "Professional" gambler !!!!

Thats 8.3% for anyone not good at fractions
    These people are nothing but parasites.

I post picks track, and never go into their threads, which don't in most cases eve exist.

They are obsessed with me I don't give a shit about them.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Except for this whole thread that he started.
    This thread is a response to kvb posting hundreds of trash posts in my threads daily.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Typing caps because you got owned. I can do more than one thing at a time, you have no clue dumb shit.
    I hope if I ever am in trouble one day the other guy says to my lawyer "hey I got this big shot marinara"

thomorino

The best part of this thread was when kvb tried to claim he's not a coward by saying he posts picks in the saloon. What a dumb shit.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

If I see good in both posters, should I check in for a mental health evaluation?

Might be fukked over here!

unde0087
    Did we win?

My lawyer will say good we have dipping sauce for the victory breadsticks

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

This thread is a response to kvb posting hundreds of trash posts in my threads daily.
    I get that but you are just continuing this. No problem with either of you but you complaining about him coming into your threads but then starting threads about him is kinda hypocritical.

thomorino

I hope if I ever am in trouble one day the other guy says to my lawyer "hey I got this big shot marinara"
    Oh look it's the dumb shit who claims to really know kvb since he exchanges texts with him. Get lost dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    I get that but you are just continuing this. No problem with either of you but you complaining about him coming into your threads but then starting threads about him is kinda hypocritical.
    This guy has some mental issue that won't make him stop.

The Kraken

Mo try being the bigger man for one post

One post is all it takes and you can put this whole thing to rest

All ya gotta do is post something positive, or even neutral, in one post

If you came out and said “look, we’ve had our differences boys, I fukked up some records but trying to better, lets all drop the bs and move corward”, you could put this whole thing to bed, be the bigger man

First ... 3456789 ... Last