Great news!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Saw there was an attack on a detention center

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I'd love to see a few million here in Los Angeles get deported even though that's not realistic, that would ease up LA traffic, maybe even lower rents and open up more housing for all the homeless on the streets..

If you come in illegally and have a court order to be deported then you need to be deported. Those are the laws of the land. That's what Ice is doing with these RAIDS.

Illegals that sneak in need to go through the legal immigration process. To bypass our laws and live here illegally is not fair to the thousands of immigrants waiting to do it the right way right now.

That's my take even though it's harsh to be scooped up and sent back with these Raids after establishing your life here.
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Trump 2020

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28933

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's all over the news today.. LA mayor saying don't open your doors if you are illegal, you have rights.. Our California State leadership is now undermining our own American laws.

Our leadership should be saying if you had your day in court already and the judge has issued a deportation order then you need to turn yourself in and or comply with ICE officials and be returned back to your own Country.. The Dems said that during the Obama Presidency. With Trump it's the opposite now.

It's a joke.. Democratic leadership really wants open borders now. They want deportations to stop all together. I'm convinced.

Dems in power are tweeting and literally freaking out over here.. lol... I love it when they get unhinged..

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/06/2...ing-ice-raids/

GET EM OUT!!!!

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Trump has been president for 2.5 years now. Why are any illegal immigrants still living in America? I can guarantee that even after today people are still going to complain about our borders and illegal immigrants living here -- and the sick Liberals like Jibby are still going to support this failed presidency and

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Trump has been president for 2.5 years now. Why are any illegal immigrants still living in America? I can guarantee that even after today people are still going to complain about our borders and illegal immigrants living here -- and the sick Liberals like Jibby are still going to support this failed presidency and
    2.5 years 8s not a long time when it comes to millions of people who dont want to move.

Especially when he has every liberal idiot in the country fighting him tooth and nail.

He'll get the job done. We're going to have to have Don jr. Or Eric or Ivanka step in in 2024 to finish it.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    2.5 years 8s not a long time when it comes to millions of people who dont want to move.

Especially when he has every liberal idiot in the country fighting him tooth and nail.

He'll get the job done. We're going to have to have Don jr. Or Eric or Ivanka step in in 2024 to finish it.
    So his whole Make America Great Again promise was really Take At Least 10 Years To Make America Great Again.

BrickJames
    Action

So his whole Make America Great Again promise was really Take At Least 10 Years To Make America Great Again.
    Gotta start somewhere.

Have you looked at job growth, unemployment rates?

Its getting great again.

The worst thing that could happen right now is some liberal pussy takes over and ruins it all.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28933

Acting ICE director said, "We are doing targeted enforcement actions against specific individuals who have had their day in immigration court and have been ordered to be removed by a judge."

The mayors who refuse to assist ICE and aid and abet these criminals should be removed from office.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tommie, you need both Democrats and Republicans to work and vote together to CHANGE IMMIGRATION LAWS or even get funding to build the wall.. Dems won't vote for anything that helps the American people, complete resistance..

Trump can't do it on his own, but some how he is still getting it done.. Wall is being built now, illegals are getting deported.

Great President is Trump so far!!!! He doing everything he can with in his power.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gotta start somewhere.

Have you looked at job growth, unemployment rates?

Its getting great again.

The worst thing that could happen right now is some liberal pussy takes over and ruins it all.
    Amen brother!!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I remember in our small town when I was little there would be police traffic stops for illegals at both ends of town about once every few months with the vans waiting to load them up.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

short wait at mexican restaraunts today

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Maga!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    short wait at mexican restaraunts today

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Illegals are cool for the most part and hard workers. As long as they don't turn to gangs and or crime.

Got to apply for citizen ship legally once you find work though. At a minimum learn the English language.. So many don't do either. They don't care and fly Mexican flags around LA. Never even try to learn the English language..

I don't like that.. Those illegals should be deported!!! Fock that!! I move to Mexico I'm learning Spanish in a few months poor or rich..

I LOVE THESE ICE RAIDS!!!! Sends a message!!! Don't come you'll be deported.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-14-19 at 05:03 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Latest ICE raid news..

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/14/polit...nts/index.html

CNN and LIBS acting like this is so wrong.. Court orders for 2000. Mind boggling..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I don't understand why they keep announcing ahead of time

catch the scum by surprise

don't give them a heads up so they know to go into hiding and not to answer door

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I don't understand why they keep announcing ahead of time

catch the scum by surprise

don't give them a heads up so they know to go into hiding and not to answer door
    Libs and Dems in Sanctuary States fight the power.. That's why they give the heads up.

Dems and LIBS want open borders.. 100 million pour right in no problem.

The rich Dems in power live in secured rich hoods away from it all like in Malibu on the coast here in Southern California where illegal immigration and the homeless problem won't harm them. They think they are immune...

They are just trying to get the support and votes and stay in office.. They don't care about the AMERICAN people and or Country.. They only care about self and wealthy status..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-14-19 at 08:18 PM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

These aren't "raids". They're arresting people that have already appeared before a judge and have been ordered to leave the country.

They aren't just going to every taco stand and pulling out every brown person.

They're grabbing specific people that have a legal arrest/deport order from a judge.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    These aren't "raids". They're arresting people that have already appeared before a judge and have been ordered to leave the country.

They aren't just going to every taco stand and pulling out every brown person.

They're grabbing specific people that have a legal arrest/deport order from a judge.
    I wish ICE would take it a step farther.. Really crack down.. That will stop caravans and illegals thinking twice about sneaking in..

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I wish ICE would take it a step farther.. Really crack down.. That will stop caravans and illegals thinking twice about sneaking in..
    They sneak in because of the retarded message idiot liberals put out into the world.

"Free stuff for everyone except hard working tax payers, come on in!"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They sneak in because of the retarded message idiot liberals put out into the world.

"Free stuff for everyone except hard working tax payers, come on in!"

There are jobs to be had in America. Labor jobs!!!. THE LAND OF THE FREE.. Can make millions here if you apply yourself if you think outside the box and start your own business.

You can't dream that in other 3rd world Countries.. I would want to come here and sneak in too.. I don't blame the illegals I blame our Congress Senate and House politicians that can't work together and fix these immigration laws!!!

TRUMP is trying!!! Pulling out all the stops!!! Trying to preserve America....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-14-19 at 11:20 PM.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There are jobs to be had in America. Labor jobs!!!. THE LAND OF THE FREE.. Can make millions here if you apply yourself if you think outside the box and start your own business.

You can't dream that in other 3rd world Countries.. I would want to come here and sneak in too.. I don't blame the illegals I blame our Congress Senate and House politicians that can't work together and fix these immigration laws!!!

TRUMP is trying!!! Pulling out all the stops!!! Trying to preserve America....
    The world needs ditch diggers too.

Everyone cant be a millionaire, we need pee on shit people to make the system work.

We already have enough of those in the US. Once the unemployment rate is at zero then they can start letting in more shit people.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

How come every single illegal Mexican that comes here is a construction worker? Don't they have other types of jobs in mexico? Why don't any of these illegals get office jobs. It's fukin weird. Every morning where I live it's a big traffic jam of white construction vans filled with mexicans. Why cant they just put up road blocks like dui checkpoints and get these jerkoffs out of this country. It's getting ridiculous. Every week it feels like there is more of these fuks. Go back to your god dam country or come here legally. If I go to your shit hole country they don't let me stay there forever.
    Last edited by themike78; 07-15-19 at 03:06 AM.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7524

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    It wasn't the United States before Europeans traveled to America.

You need to have a Navy before you can have a country.

Whoever controls the Seas controls the land.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The world needs ditch diggers too.

Everyone cant be a millionaire, we need pee on shit people to make the system work.

We already have enough of those in the US. Once the unemployment rate is at zero then they can start letting in more shit people.
    Blacks can work some of those jobs, teens and legal Mexicans. Gardeners shouldn't be all Mexican illegals either. Business owners just need to pay a little more and not be so greedy.

DEPORT EM I SAY!!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

mexican restaraunt is ghost town today guess everybody is scared leave there houses

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

did they catch their limit in day 1?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I think for the most part you guys are and this is being blown way out of proportion.

The facts are that there is nothing unusual going on here, just publicity around what really is the norm in terms of immigration.

These are criminals, in violation of the courts, some of them with longstanding deportation orders. It has little to do with the President, as far as it being a day to day activity. The courts have already ruled.

But that's not all, any other individuals found to be here illegally during the "raids" could also be arrested.

The propaganda that this is upsetting neighborhoods and that children don't know if their dad will come home from work is just that, propaganda.

There really is nothing to see here accept to wonder if it really is true that individuals with longstanding deportation orders actually got a job and go to it, or if that's just another lie trying to stick to a wall.

A lot of grandstanding by the politicians, the press, and SBR posters.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

12 Last